The content of the article
- How to remove blood from clothes
- Stain salt
- Laundry soap from stains
- How to remove stains with aspirin
- Blood stain remover
- How to remove blood peroxide
- How to remove blood from clothes
- How to wash dried blood
- How to remove blood from white
- How to wash blood with jeans
- How to remove blood from menstruation
Blood on clothes can appear from anything: from a scratch, a sudden jump in pressure, an unexpected change in the female cycle. It can be difficult to wash such pollution, especially if it has dried up. For this reason, every housewife must own some tricks to remove stains..
How to remove blood from clothes
Any girl who has faced a similar situation asks herself a question: why is it much more difficult to remove blood than other impurities? This is because red bodies contain an organic protein that has the property of rapid coagulation. High temperature only exacerbates the problem, so washing clothes is better only in cold water.
If you do not take effective measures in time, you can ruin your favorite thing. What needs to be done:
- Rinse the product under cool water.
- Use hydrogen peroxide or ammonia.
- Delicate fabrics are best soaked in saline..
- Only fresh marks can be rubbed off with soap and a brush..
- Apply aspirin powder.
- Ammonia is suitable for dealing with old spots..
- Apply stain remover.
If the dirt has not yet had time to enter the fabric, you can neutralize it with improvised means. To remove a stain with salt is the fastest and easiest method of combating blood on clothes. How to do it:
- Need to rinse the item under cold water.
- Apply a small amount of salt to the contamination and allow it to soak..
- It remains to rub the cloth with your hands under the stream of water. Salt grains have abrasive properties and help to quickly remove dirt from the fibers..
- After that, it is better to send the item to the washing machine to completely remove traces of contamination..
- With the help of ice, water and salt, you can wash the stained carpet. Apply the solution to the area of contamination, then blot with a kitchen towel or sponge..
Laundry soap from stains
To quickly remove fresh pollution, you can also use household soap from the blood – this is a great way. What do we have to do:
- Wet the fabric slightly under the tap..
- Then apply a few drops of liquid soap to the dirty area, or rub it thoroughly with a piece to get a soapy foam.
- It remains to rinse the material in cold water and repeat the procedure until the dirt disappears.
How to remove stains with aspirin
This tool can be found in any medicine cabinet. However, not every housewife knows that removing stains with aspirin is an effective way to fight blood. How is the process going?
- Grind a few tablets of aspirin and mix this powder with water until a thick consistency.
- Apply white pulp to the dirty area and leave to dry.
- After a few minutes, rinse off the powder with cool water, rubbing the matter with your hands or an old toothbrush.
- If necessary, the procedure can be repeated..
Blood stain remover
Shelf chemicals are ideal for women who do not want to spend a lot of time doing laundry. A stain remover for blood stains will help to remove even stubborn dirt on underwear or a T-shirt. You just need to put a few drops on the dirty area, wait a couple of minutes and send things to the laundry. The best stain removers:
- Sarma active.
How to remove blood peroxide
The method “works” only with fresh spots and is not suitable for dealing with dried contaminants. It is very easy to wash off blood with hydrogen peroxide, but it is worth remembering that it has the property of bleaching tissues and leaving traces. For this reason, it is better to use this tool for white materials. What do we have to do:
- Apply hydrogen peroxide.
- Dilute the chemical with water in a 1: 1 ratio if you need to wash the delicate fabric..
- Foam should not be allowed to enter the contamination area..
- Get wet with a damp sponge.
- Wash dirty area with soap and water or dishwashing detergent..
How to remove blood from clothes
Red bodies tend to coagulate as soon as they react with air. For this reason, blood on clothing is classified as stubborn stains. However, you can quickly get rid of the problem at home by resuscitating your favorite thing. Since protein is part of the blood, heat is its worst enemy. When removing dirt, there are a few simple rules to keep in mind. What can not be done:
- wash clothes in hot water;
- dry in the dryer;
- iron the thing until the contamination is removed.
How to wash dried blood
Getting rid of this problem is much more difficult. Dirt manages to ingest itself into matter, so removing old blood stains is a serious task. How to proceed:
- First you need to moisten the old stain with cold water.
- Then follows the soaking procedure. It is better to wash the item manually in a solution of water and stain remover or washing powder. You can apply warm glycerin to the stain.
- Leave overnight.
- After that, rinse clothes in the machine, or resort to hand wash.
How to remove blood from white
Blood on light matter can significantly spoil your mood. Bed linens, a favorite blouse, an exit shirt – all this can be ruined. Sometimes household remedies such as lemon juice or baking soda also help in the fight against the problem. However, in order to qualitatively remove blood stains from white tissue, you need to use active chemicals:
- chlorine based bleaches;
- ammonia solution;
- hydrogen peroxide.
How to remove old blood stains from white tissue? You need to act as soon as possible. Dampen a sheet or other material with cold water, then treat the contaminated area with one of the listed remedies. If you could not get rid of the problem the first time, the procedure can be repeated. It is better to soak a thing for half an hour to improve the effect. After that, wash light linen in the delicate wash mode..
How to wash blood with jeans
Having dirty your jacket or denim pants, you don’t need to be upset, because it is not so difficult to remove them. Removing blood stains from clothing should occur immediately. Do not wait for drying, otherwise the jeans will become worthless. Perhaps the hostess will have to use several tricks at once to deal with the problem:
- It is necessary to soak the jeans in water at room temperature for 12-20 minutes.
- Apply a teaspoon of baking soda directly to a dirty cloth, rubbing it with an unnecessary toothbrush.
- It remains to gently rinse the gruel with water. You can wash the jeans in the machine, avoiding high temperatures.
How to remove blood from menstruation
During menstruation, every woman can often find blood on her underwear. Do not wait until it dries, you need to immediately wash your underpants under cold water. You can use the following cleaning methods:
- table vinegar;
- corn starch;
Removing blood stains requires a strict sequence of actions. It is necessary to moisten the contamination with cool water, apply one of the selected products for 15-20 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with a copious amount of cold liquid. The main thing is to act very quickly so as not to allow blood to enter the tissue. Otherwise, you will have to use more aggressive means, or even throw away your favorite underwear.