The content of the article
- What to do if after flashing the phone does not see the network
- How to restore it on Android yourself
- Manual recovery have on Android
- Using special programs
- Video instruction: restore it through the engineering menu
After prolonged use, any smartphone may start to work incorrectly, generate errors. This affects both global brands (HTC, Samsung, Lenovo, etc.), and Chinese fakes. In extreme cases, a flashing of the system is necessary, a reset to the factory settings of the device, after which IMEI can fly off, which should be restored.
What to do if after flashing the phone does not see the network
Users do not always seek help from a service center. Changing the firmware is not a simple process, after it there may be problems with the device, therefore, a successful installation is very important for the performance of the smartphone. One of the possible consequences due to an error during the procedure is that the phone does not see the network. If this happens, you need to check if you have a code on your phone. If it disappeared, then the methods for restoring IMEI to Android after firmware are described below..
How to restore it on Android yourself
The absence of an name code on Android leads to the loss of the communication signal on the smartphone. Your gadget turns into a useless device that can neither send SMS nor make calls. After unsuccessful firmware, it is better to take the device to a specialist, but you can try to recover the code yourself if you wish. In some cases, reinstalling a new version of the OS helps. There are several options for registering an android phone:
- using specialized programs;
- manual recovery through the engineering menu.
Manual recovery have on Android
To make sure there is no name-code, dial * # 606 #. If nothing is displayed on the screen, it’s time to do the restoration. You can find the identification number inside the phone itself (usually written under the battery) or on the device’s box. If the device is designed to work with two SIM cards, then IMEI should be two. Instructions on how to restore it through the engineering menu manually:
- Take out the sim card.
- Make a call using a combination of numbers * # * # 364633 # * # *. He will transfer you to the engineering menu.
- Go to “CDS Information”, then click on “Radio Information” and select “Phone 1”
- Above after AT + dial the combination EGMR = 1.7, “IMEI”.
- Click “SEND AT COMMAND” to confirm the action..
- If the device is designed for 2 SIM cards, then you need to repeat the procedure, but enter the combination AT + EGMR = 1.10, “IMEI”.
The above method is written for phones Alcatel, Philips, Fly. But to go to the engineering menu on other models, other combinations are needed. Try one of the following for your phone:
- gadgets on the MTK processor – * # * # 54298 # * # *;
- Samsung – * # * # 4636 # * # *;
- HTC – * # * # 3424 # * # *;
- Sony – * # * # 7378423 # * # *.
Using special programs
If you can’t manually register the phone again, then there’s another option, how to restore IMEI to Android after the firmware. For this, you can use the MTK65xx.zip application. The procedure is as follows:
- Remove the sim card.
- Unzip and copy the application to the device via cable.
- Run the program, click the “Read” button, if the program does not automatically identify the identifier.
- Cancel the item “same IMEI”, enter the desired numbers in the appropriate field.
- Press the “Exit” button and reboot the device.
After switching on, call the combination * # 06 # and the number lost after the firmware will be restored. If the above method does not work, you can use another method:
- Download and unzip restore_imei archive on your computer.
- Find and open the run.bat document using standard notepad.
- Enter your identifier in the corresponding field, click the “Save” button.
- Run the same file with a double click. A file should appear in the folder – MP0B_001.
- Copy it to your device’s SD card.
- Download, install “Root Browser” on your android.
- Using this application, transfer MP0B_001 to the following path / data / nvram / md / NVRAM / NVD_IMEI / MP0B_001.
- Restart the device and it should display correctly.