The content of the article
- What is a vacuum headphone
- Vacuum headphone classification
- Best Vacuum Headphones
- For phone
- For computer
- With microphone
- With good bass
- Gaming Vacuum Headphones
- How to choose a vacuum headphone
Modern manufacturers offer a choice of a wide range of headphones, which differ from each other in design and technical parameters. Vacuum headphones by Sennheiser, Sony, and other companies, which are an in-channel version of products, are also very popular. They enter the ear canal to a certain depth and completely cover the ear, which ensures good sound insulation from external noise.
What is a vacuum headphone
When deciding to choose earplugs with good bass, find out what they are. Externally, such products are similar to liners or droplets. Their fundamental difference from plug-in is that the earplugs seal the ear canal well. Sound vibrations are transmitted through an air column isolated from the external environment. Thanks to the elastic tips, the headphones do not fall out while driving. The pluses include excellent sound insulation and sound transmission, and the cons:
- excessive load on the hearing organs, as the sound source is too close to the membrane;
- not very pleasant physical sensations and discomfort during prolonged use due to lack of air in the ear cavity.
The in-ear earphones-earplugs for the phone are divided into several types depending on the purpose. Manufacturers of small audio equipment are increasingly moving towards customers, creating many new products with special features. For example, there are sports headphones that have a denser mount to the ear. There is a line of professional devices – monitor, or studio. The vacuum in the headphones is designed for everyday use and outdoor activities. The last option is waterproof.
Vacuum headphone classification
To answer the question of which vacuum headphones are better to buy, check out their classification. By design, wired and wireless models with bluetooth (bluetooth) are distinguished. There is also a classification according to the frequency range, which is responsible for sound quality – the average figure is 18-20 kHz. The kit includes ear pads, which differ from each other in the material of manufacture. Among them stand out hard acrylic and silicone nozzles, ear pads made of soft plastic, foam. In addition, there is a classification by:
- maximum power;
- level of distortion;
Best Vacuum Headphones
Choosing the best in-ear headphones with good tightness, pay attention not only to the price or brand awareness, but also to the volume of sounds, wire length (if it is a wired version), and resistance. A suitable purchase will make listening to music really comfortable. Purchase products in large stores that often offer discounts and sales. The best in-ear headphones of 2017:
- Xiaomi Mi Quantie;
- Meizu EP51;
- AKG Y20 U;
- Sony MDR-XB50BS;
- Panasonic RP-HJE125;
- Beyerdynamic Byron BTA;
- Sennheiser IE4.
Modern companies producing small audio equipment offer a choice of many vacuum headphones made of high-quality materials with good noise absorption and powerful bass. You can order a suitable option in any specialized online store with mail delivery – if you are lucky, you can even get a good discount. Consider such a convenient and lightweight wire vacuum product:
- model name: PANASONIC RP-HJE118GUA;
- price: 370 p.;
- characteristics: max. power – 200 mW, frequency range – 12 Hz-23 kHz, impedance – 16 Ohms, sensitivity – 96 dB;
- pluses: cost; there are spare ear pads;
- cons: no.
On sale there is a wide range of both budget models and relatively expensive products. You can enjoy high-quality stereo sound using this model:
- model name: SENNHEISER CX300-II Precision;
- price: 1300 r.;
- characteristics: impedance – 16 Ohms, cable length – 1.2 m, frequency range – 18 Hz-21 kHz, sensitivity – 113 dB;
- pluses: compatible with iPhone, there is a case, spare ear pads;
- cons: are expensive.
If, having studied the rating of vacuum headphones, you have not found a suitable option for your computer, pay attention to Audio-Technica ATH-E40. These monitor headphones are one of the few high-quality vacuum devices. They belong to the E-Series line, but not much inferior to their counterparts E50, E70. These products look a little big, but the membranes for the ear canal are small:
- model name: Audio-Technica ATH-E40;
- price: 6490 r.;
- characteristics: cable length – 1.6 m, sensitivity – 107 dB, weight – 10 g, range – 20 Hz-20 kHz, resistance – 12 Ohms;
- pluses: there is an adapter, a cover, good sound;
- Cons: high cost, large body.
Do not forget to look for more Bluetooth headphones with a microphone. They have active noise reduction, which is sometimes necessary for normal listening:
- model name: Motorola VerveOnes;
- price: 7790 p.;
- characteristics: operating time – 3.5 hours, charging – 1.5 hours, standby time – 115 hours, 2 microphones, range – 10 m;
- pluses: the presence of a cover, comfortably in your ears;
- cons: are expensive.
Among the in-ear headphones for mobile devices and computers, there are devices capable of high-quality reproduction of low and medium frequencies, wireless with a Bluetooth headset, with a standard plug. Acoustic products equipped with a microphone are also very popular. Using such products is convenient, because with it you can not only listen to music, but also answer calls without having to remove your smartphone from your pocket. When planning to buy a headphone vacuum in this category, pay attention to the product:
- model name: Remax Sporty Headset Green;
- price: 1200 r.;
- characteristics: frequency range – 20 Hz-20 kHz, sensitivity – 42 dB, resistance – 16 Ohms, cable length – 1.2 m;
- pluses: compactness, powerful speakers;
- cons: low sensitivity.
If you are looking for headphones for your gadget that can reproduce low frequencies well, pay attention to Defender products. The following product is wireless:
- model name: Defender FreeMotion B615 Bluetooth Black;
- price: 950 p.;
- characteristics: frequency range – 20-20000 Hz, range – 10 m, operating time – 7 hours, sensitivity – 85 dB, weight – 108 g;
- pluses: there is a voice dialing, are relatively cheap;
- cons: while watching a video, the sound lags behind by 1-1.5 sec.
With good bass
Choosing earplugs that can provide high-quality sound at low, medium or high frequencies is not an easy process. The task is especially complicated if you plan to purchase a device with good bass, but at the lowest possible price. Products of this type are great for lovers of hip-hop, electronic and rock music. Here is an example of such a device with high-quality sound and rich bass:
- model name: Hoco M13;
- price: 519 r.;
- characteristics: frequency range – 20-20000 Hz, sensitivity – 110 dB, impedance – 16 Ohms, weight – 9 g, cable length – 1.2 m;
- pluses: good bass, low cost;
- cons: lack of attachment.
Take a closer look at the Sennheiser vacuum headphones, which have moderate and clear bass. True, they do not have control buttons:
- model name: Sennheiser CX 300-II;
- price: 1373 r.;
- characteristics: frequency range – 19-21000 Hz, sensitivity – 113 dB, impedance – 16 Ohms, cable length – 1.2 m;
- pluses: good sound, bass;
- cons: are more expensive than analogues.
Gaming Vacuum Headphones
If you are a fan of mobile games, then you need to find the appropriate headphones in which you can immerse yourself in the gameplay of your favorite entertainment. Well, if the device you select will be equipped with control buttons and a built-in microphone. A great purchase will be a gaming accessory from Razer, suitable for both mobile devices and computers:
- model name: Razer Hammerhead Pro V2;
- price: 5890 r.;
- characteristics: frequency range – 20-20000 Hz, sensitivity – 102 dB, impedance – 32 Ohms, cable length – 1.3 m, there is a microphone;
- pluses: excellent sound, there is a volume control;
- cons: cost.
Take a closer look at another expensive model so that the purchase you make is really optimal. The following vacuum-type headphones come with a case and optional ear pads:
- model name: ROCCAT Aluma;
- price: 3799 r.;
- characteristics: frequency range – 20-20000 Hz, sensitivity – 98 dB, impedance – 16 Ohms, cable length – 1.2 m, there is a microphone;
- pluses: excellent sound, rich equipment;
- cons: cost, no fastening.
In Moscow, St. Petersburg and other cities of the country you can find a large assortment of vacuum devices from Philips. This Dutch company offers a choice of both budget and expensive vacuum models with enhanced sound quality and original design. Alternatively, you can arrange compact in-ear headphones made in a classic design:
- model name: Philips SHE1450;
- price: 330 p.;
- characteristics: frequency range – 10-22000 Hz, sensitivity – 98 dB, impedance – 32 Ohms, cable length – 1.2 m;
- pluses: affordable cost;
- cons: sound quality.
If you are interested in quality products, then you will have to spend an order of magnitude more money. The following Philips voice-activated product has gained considerable popularity:
- model name: Philips SHB5850;
- price: 3490 p.;
- characteristics: frequency range – 10-21000 Hz, resistance – 16 Ohms, sensitivity – 107 dB, range – 10 m, weight – 12 g;
- pluses: active noise reduction;
- cons: high cost, no fastening.
The products of this Japanese company specializing in the production of home and professional electronics are very popular in Russia. Among the vacuum-type Sony headphones, there are many multifunctional models made in a modern design. A good purchase for those who are constantly on the move is:
- model name: Sony MDR-EX150AP Light Blue;
- price: 998 r.;
- characteristics: frequency range – 5-24000 Hz, there is a remote control and a microphone, sensitivity – 103 dB, resistance – 15 Ohms, cable – 1.2 m;
- pluses: there is a volume control, good quality;
- cons: no low frequencies.
Another Sony product has compact dimensions and weighs only 9 g. Here are its technical parameters:
- model name: Sony MDR-XB510AS;
- price: 1939 p.;
- characteristics: frequency range – 4-24000 Hz, resistance – 56 Ohms, sensitivity – 106 dB, cable – 1.2 m;
- pluses: moisture protection, good sound;
- cons: low microphone, cost.
The headphones of the German manufacturer of equipment for reproducing, recording and broadcasting sound Sennheiser are characterized by high reliability and a diverse design. Sennheiser CX 2.00G wired vacuum devices with a closed type of acoustic design have a favorable ratio of quality and price. The product connectors are gold-plated, and the case itself is presented in black and gray:
- model name: Sennheiser CX 2.00G Black;
- price: 1811 p.;
- characteristics: frequency range – 17-20000 Hz, sensitivity – 119 dB, resistance – 28 Ohms, cable – 1.2 m, weight – 15 g;
- pluses: design, sound detail;
- cons: high cost, low bass.
Another interesting option from the same company is made in red and black design. This vacuum product has an aesthetic look and support for the iPhone:
- model name: Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 In-Ear (M2 IEi);
- price: 3980 r.;
- characteristics: frequency range – 15-22000 Hz, sensitivity – 118 dB, resistance – 18 Ohms, cable – 1.3 m, weight – 15 g;
- pluses: good sound, convenient control, do not get confused;
- cons: poorly fixed pads, expensive.
The Chinese company Xiaomi has gained great popularity due to multifunctional products sold at relatively low prices. This also applies to vacuum type headphones. For example, Xiaomi Piston 2 combines advanced technology, original design, excellent sound and affordable cost. These products belong to the second generation of Xiaomi headphones – compared to the first, low and high frequencies improved, and the bass began to sound clearer. See product details below:
- model name: Xiaomi Piston 2 Rose Gold;
- price: 1800 r .;
- characteristics: frequency range – 20-20000 Hz, sensitivity – 93 dB, resistance – 12 Ohms, cable – 1.1 m, weight – 12 g;
- pluses: quality, original design, convenient control;
- cons: bass, too thin cord.
If you are interested in more affordable products, take a look at Mi In-Ear Headfones Basic. The model has a built-in microphone line and a fashionable flat design:
- model name: Xiaomi Mi In-Ear Headfones Basic;
- price: 600 p.;
- characteristics: frequency range – 20-20000 Hz, sensitivity – 98 dB, resistance – 32 Ohms, weight – 15 g;
- pluses: good assembly, appearance;
- cons: sound, lack of attachment.
This category of goods is represented by products belonging to the middle price category. If you are interested in buying a wireless vacuum device with a headset function, Meizu EP51 products are perfect for you. These headphones do not fall out of your ears even under intense loads, and on the bowls they have special magnets for easy storage. Micro USB port for charging is integrated in the control panel. Product Details:
- model name: Meizu EP51;
- price: 2090 p.;
- characteristics: frequency range – 20 Hz-20 kHz, charging time – 2 hours, sensitivity – 88 dB, range – 10 m, impedance – 16 Ohms;
- pluses: voice dialing, good sound;
- Cons: cost, microphone is uncomfortably located.
Another vacuum device from Meizu of the same price range is the original branded products with a microphone and a song switch:
- model name: Meizu EP30;
- price: 2096 r.;
- characteristics: frequency range – 20-20000 Hz, impedance – 17 Ohms, sensitivity – 109 dB, cable length – 1.2 m;
- pluses: sound, design;
- cons: high cost.
This American company specializes in producing small audio equipment and headsets that have been well-deservedly popular in different countries for 50 years. The selection of Koss vacuum products is very large. You can find both budget devices and expensive modifications with a whole range of functions and amenities. Qualitative and relatively inexpensive acquisition will be:
- model name: Koss The Plug;
- price: 890 p.;
- characteristics: frequency range – 10-20000 Hz, impedance – 16 Ohms, weight – 7 g; sensitivity – 112 dB, cable length – 1.2 m;
- pluses: bass, good soundproofing;
- cons: low wear resistance.
Check out Koss Wireless Products. Original and comfortable vacuum Bluetooth headphone with microphone:
- model name: Koss BT190i;
- price: 3250 p.;
- characteristics: frequency range – 20-20000 Hz, operating time – 4 hours, standby time – 80 hours;
- pluses: there is protection against water, function keys;
- cons: no mounting at this cost.
How to choose a vacuum headphone
When buying such products, first decide between wired and wireless device options. Evaluate the assembly by carefully inspecting the entire surface so that it is burr-free. Pay attention to the ear pads, which should be comfortable for prolonged use and provide good sound insulation. The frequency is almost the same for many vacuum products – from 5 Hz to 25 kHz. Too small a resistance (impedance) will distort the sound more, and a high impedance will decrease the sound volume. The best option is 20-25 ohms.