The content of the article
- What is collagen for face
- Marine collagen
- Collagen in cosmetology
- Collagen cosmetics
- Collagen for face at home
- Collagen facial mask at home
- Collagen Beauty Treatments
Women who want to look young and well-groomed cannot do without quality cosmetics. Reviews indicate that the use of products containing collagen in their composition gives better efficiency. This substance helps to maintain youthfulness and freshness, intensively moisturizes, smoothes wrinkles and eliminates defects..
What is collagen for face
Collagen is a protein, the basis of human connective tissue. Provides skin elasticity, restoring shape to deformed cells even after significant stretching. Material is actively produced in the body up to 25-30 years. Then the process slows down, and the substance is destroyed faster than synthesized. Damaged collagen accumulates in the tissue fibers. Due to the destroyed skeleton, the skin becomes much thinner and drier, loses elasticity, becomes wrinkled.
The substance has many positive effects on the appearance. Cosmetics and procedures with this substance act as follows:
- regenerate cell composition;
- remove toxins, contribute to deep cleansing;
- activate metabolic processes;
- slow down aging;
- improve complexion;
- remove bags, swelling and bruising under the eyes;
- improve blood circulation;
- wounds and microcracks heal;
- increase firmness, elasticity;
- clean the second chin, folds;
- smooth wrinkles and prevent the appearance of new ones;
- correct the oval, tighten the contours.
The substance is produced from the skin of marine fish. The production, transportation and storage of this material are high requirements, because it is easily destroyed. The substance has small molecules that easily penetrate into the deeper layers of the dermis. According to the biochemical composition of marine collagen is maximally similar to human. It has a lot of amino acids:
- aspartic acid;
- glutamic acid;
There are two forms of marine collagen: hydrolyzate and biologically active. They have an effect on the skin:
- moisturize, regenerate and nourish;
- give elasticity to the skin;
- increase the elasticity of the epidermis;
- regenerate, heal;
- reduce superficial wrinkles;
- tighten, smooth;
- remove scars, acne.
Several types of this substance are distinguished, each possessing certain characteristic features. There are several types of collagen:
- Animal. The substance is produced from cattle (skin, cartilage). It is characterized by the presence of large molecules. Collagen of animal origin is not fully compatible with the human body. The molecules do not penetrate the epidermis depth sufficient for an optimal result. Collagen masks and creams of animal origin protect the surface layer, contribute to the preservation of moisture. Now such funds are practically not used due to the high risk of allergic reactions and other shortcomings.
- Vegetable. It is made from protein products, for example, wheat protein. Plant-based collagen for facial skin is significantly more effective than an animal. Means with him are expensive. It is well absorbed by the skin and benefits it, slows down the aging process, does no harm.
- Nautical. A substance made from cartilage and skin of fish. It is expensive because the production technology is very laborious..
- Synthetic. Purified non-allergenic product. Preserves all the beneficial properties of a natural substance.
Collagen in cosmetology
Means with protein are actively used by specialists in anti-aging, caring procedures. The most effective method is collagen injection. They contribute to rejuvenation, correct contours. The substance in the composition of a special gel (filler) is injected under the skin, as a result it becomes smooth, elastic. Over time, the material resolves, injection courses must be repeated. Injections of biocompatible collagen are used in contour plastic to increase the volume and adjust the shape of the lips. The volume of injection depends on age, the number of wrinkles.
It is recommended to use means to slow down the aging process for every woman after 25 years, especially with dry skin. Modern manufacturers produce a huge number of masks, creams, serums, ampoules. The composition of cosmetics can include many useful substances that stimulate collagen synthesis:
- natural vegetable oils;
- hyaluronic acid;
- aloe vera;
- seaweed extracts;
- polyunsaturated fatty acids;
These products are sold in the form of powders that need to be diluted with water, or tissue applications (like a wet wipe). The base of the mask is gel or jelly-like. Each product has instructions for use: it shows how to apply the mask, how long to withstand, how to remove it properly and whether to use other cosmetics after. The following are considered the most popular:
- Deoproce. Collagen Clean Deep Essence Pack Wash Off Type. Revitalizing face mask. For combination, dry and normal skin. Nourishes, improves structure and elasticity, protects from the negative effects of the environment. Contains allantoin and hyaluronic acid. It is applied to the cleaned face with a thin layer for 15 minutes, after which it is washed off with warm water. The cost of a 170 ml product is approximately 500 rubles.
- Collagen Crystal Facial Mask. Reusable gel mask with collagen and natural biologically active components. Moisturizes, nourishes, disinfects, softens. Superimposed on a cleansed face for half an hour. Then, rinse the mask with warm water and put it back in a sealed bag of liquid. One product can be applied up to 5 times. For a lasting and lasting result, you need to carry out 12-15 procedures at intervals of 2 days. Price – 300 rubles.
- Holika Holika, Pig-Collagen Hydrogel Mask. Contains protein extracted from pig skin. Gives elasticity, moisturizes, nourishes, evens out color, brightens age spots. It has a lifting effect. Includes 2 patches: for the upper and lower parts of the face. They overlap for half an hour. The price of a mask with a volume of 25 ml is 285 r.
The use of creams promotes the production of elastin, helps to compensate for the lack of collagen. They prevent the appearance of wrinkles, nourish, moisturize, visibly rejuvenate. Examples of quality collagen creams:
- Mizon, Collagen Power Lifting Ex Cream. A cream with collagen for the face provides deep hydration, restores skin cells, rejuvenates, tightens contours, smoothes wrinkles, improves elasticity, gives softness and silkiness. Contains copper tripeptide, extracts of almond, iris, Japanese smoked, cocoa, Asian centella, trehalose, adenosine, hyaluronic acid. Absorbed instantly. The cost of 50 ml – 1950 r.
- Skin Food, Collagen Face Cream with Black Caviar Extract and Gold Particles, Skinn Food Gold Caviar Collagen Cream. Contains powerful anti-aging supplements. Restores skin, strengthens, tightens, brightens, smoothes, nourishes. It has a pronounced lifting effect. Black caviar, which is part of it, helps restore protein balance, stimulates and regenerates, smoothes the microrelief, normalizes the activity of the sebaceous glands. Gold helps to eliminate toxins and improve blood circulation, increase local immunity. Price – 2650 r.
- Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream. Light cream for aging skin. It is quickly absorbed. Gives firmness, elasticity, tightens, removes bumps, tightens pores. Contains baobab leaves – an exfoliant and antioxidant rich in acids, vitamins, minerals and flavonoids. The cream retains fluid in the deeper layers of the skin, reduces the production of free radicals. Price – 1790 r.
Liquid essences rejuvenate and restore the skin. The contents of the ampoules are evenly distributed over the cleaned face and neck with massaging movements and left until completely absorbed. The tool is applied in courses. There are several recommendations for using ampoules:
- Be sure to read the instructions, study the rules and shelf life.
- Do not wash your face for some time after applying the contents to the skin..
- Do not rub the product with excessively intense movements..
- When absorbed, apply moisturizer.
Many manufacturers produce material in ampoules, which is recommended to be used in combination with other means. Examples of cosmetic products:
- Dr. Kozhevatkin, Collagen Facial Cocktail in ampoules. Increases elasticity and firmness, smoothes the face, models the oval, moisturizes, refreshes. The cocktail contains elastin, avocado oil and aloe vera extract. The tool is recommended to be applied to the cleansed face with light movements along the massage lines. In a package of 7 ampoules of 2 ml. The price is 490 rubles.
- Academie, Ampoules of Marine Collagen. To combat the first signs of aging. The product contains protein from white burbot skin. Moisturizes, nourishes, repairs damage, improves microrelief. The drug gives elasticity, smoothness, silkiness, smoothes wrinkles, forms the correct contour. It is applied to a dry, cleansed face with massaging movements. Half an ampoule is enough for one session. The remainder in open form can be stored in the refrigerator for three days. The cost of packaging with seven ampoules – 2085 r.
- Heliabrine, Ampoules Regeneratrices Collagene Marine Marine Collagen Ampules. Means for any type of skin. Recommended use after 35 years. It smoothes wrinkles, prevents the appearance of new ones, provides a lifting effect, models contours, stimulates skin rejuvenation processes. Contains arginine, new generation peptides, vitamin E, vegetable glycerin. It is recommended to apply 1 ampoule per day to a cleansed face. In the package of 24 ampoules, this is enough for exactly one course. Price – 11500 r.
Means of this form of release perfectly affect the skin, especially when used in combination with other caring cosmetics. On sale you can find such collagen serums:
- Sferangs, Collagen Recharging Serum. Restoring collagen serum for the face. Strengthens the skin, restores elasticity, tones, smoothes, improves color. It has a pronounced anti-aging effect. Contains stem cells and extracts of many plants, vitamins A, C, E, peptides, adenosine. The price of 35 ml of the product is 4590 r.
- Alpica, Serum Collagen Bio. Highly concentrated anti-aging agent with hyaluronic acid, in which vitamins are added. Provides prolonged and intensive hydration. Contains vitamins that increase skin elasticity and turgor, extracts of mallow, mango, Barbados aloe, essential oils of cinnamon, vetiver, lime. The price is about 1190 rubles per 30 ml of serum.
- Medical Collagene 3 D, Perfect Lift Serum. It has an antioxidant effect, moisturizes, protects against overdrying, improves the relief. The price of 30 ml of serum is 670 r.
Collagen for face at home
You can easily prepare the basis for cosmetics yourself. A few tips:
- If you use pure collagen, buy it at a pharmacy.
- Before use, the face should be thoroughly cleaned. You can pre-make easy peeling.
- Any home-made products with collagen are applied from the bottom up, removed in the same direction.
- The optimal exposure time for the skin is half an hour..
- After removing the mask on the face, it is recommended to immediately apply a nourishing cream.
- The procedure is recommended to be carried out regularly..
Collagen facial mask at home
There are many recipes for effective and inexpensive cosmetics that you can easily make yourself. You can make such masks at home:
- Vitamin. In 40 ml of fresh chamomile broth, dilute 1 tbsp. l edible gelatin. Leave for half an hour. Put in a water bath and mix to dissolve all lumps. Add vitamins A and E (1 ampoule each). Steam your face. Apply the mask from the bottom up, do a light massage. Rinse after a quarter hour with cold water. Apply a nourishing cream. Repeat twice a week.
- Nutritious. Mix 1 tbsp. l edible gelatin and 3 tbsp. l water. Leave on for 20 minutes. Mash one ripe banana with a fork until gruel. Heat gelatin in a water bath. Add banana puree. Apply the mask on the face for 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Repeat 2-3 times a week.
- Tightening. Dissolve 1 tbsp. l gelatin in 60 ml of water. Leave on for 30 minutes. Preheat the mixture to make it liquid. Add 1 tsp. oat flour. Mix well. Apply on the face in a dense layer. Rinse off after a quarter hour. Repeat 2 times a week..
Collagen Beauty Treatments
The salons offer many techniques using protein. They promote rejuvenation and stimulate the production of collagen in the body. The most popular collagen procedures:
- Mesotherapy Introduction to the deeper layers of the skin collagen gel. The substance is under the skin for several months, provoking protein synthesis. The procedure smooths the skin well. It is not shown to everyone and may cause allergic reactions..
- Iontophoresis. A collagen mask is applied to the face, fixed on top with electrodes. A current is launched through them, which irritates the skin receptors and dissolves the applied substance. Collagen fibers and molecules penetrate the deeper layers of the skin.
- Drawing professional masks. In the cosmetology room, patients are given procedures using special means. Used collagen masks Levitasion, Oligodermie, Purederm.