The content of the article
- Broccoli – useful properties for weight loss
- Vitamin Composition
- Broccoli Diet
- For 10 days
- How to cook broccoli for weight loss
- For a couple
- Broccoli Diet Recipes
- Buckwheat with broccoli
Different types of cabbage are one of the effective dietary products, so broccoli for quick weight loss brings a lot of benefits, especially in boiled form. It has a negative calorie content – the body spends more on its digestion than it receives. Due to calorie deficiency, weight loss also occurs. Along with this, the body is saturated with vitamins and minerals. Which broccoli diet is better and the recipes for it are described in detail below..
Broccoli – useful properties for weight loss
Before you begin your journey to harmony, it is worth exploring the properties of broccoli for weight loss. Almost all the beneficial substances that make up it are actively included in the metabolic processes of the body, including fat. Due to their acceleration, gradual weight loss begins. What does this provide? Weight loss is due to:
- Vitamin C and calcium. There are a lot of them in the composition. These substances are catalysts of metabolism – it accelerates and prevents toxins, toxins and fat deposits from staying in the body..
- Low calorie content. 100 g of this vegetable contains only 30 kcal, but at the same time it has a high mineral and vitamin value, which makes the vegetable a valuable product for weight loss.
- Vitamins of group B. They interact with dietary fiber and chlorophyll, which leads to complete cleansing of the body.
- Coarse fiber filled with water. Their content can contribute to a quick satisfaction of hunger, and for a long time.
The beneficial properties of broccoli, including in relation to weight loss, are due. The composition of broccoli in terms of trace elements and vitamins exceeds many products. In this case, the calorie content of the product is considered negative. One small inflorescence contains:
- macrocells – phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, sodium, calcium;
- vitamins – groups B, A, E, PP, C;
- trace elements – manganese, zinc, copper, iron, selenium.
The recommended duration of the broccoli diet is 10 days. During this time, you can lose about 5-8 kg. It all depends on the weight – the higher it is, the more it will take even extra pounds. You can stick to the menu described below, but if you just replace your dinner with cabbage, it is also easy to lose weight even for a shorter period. A diet with broccoli for effective weight loss includes 5 stages, each of which lasts two days. The main condition is the use of cabbage daily, albeit in small quantities. It is also worth drinking as much water as possible – pure or non-carbonated mineral.
For 10 days
The first phase of the diet lasts 6 days. This stage is considered the main. The second one lasts only 4 days. This amount of time is required to consolidate the results of weight loss. A 10-day broccoli diet suggests the diet described in the table. There are only three meals, but you can still make small snacks.
Boiled cabbage, a cup of tea without sugar
Boiled breast, steam cabbage, chicken stock
Boiled cabbage, a glass of kefir
Garlic Cabbage Fried in Olive Oil
Cabbage Stew with Onions and Tomatoes
Fried cabbage with garlic
Boiled beef with cabbage and sour cream
Boiled cabbage inflorescences
Slice of beef, unsweetened tea
Boiled inflorescences, hard-boiled eggs, tea
Chicken soup with cabbage
Braised cabbage with tomatoes, a slice of bread
Boiled cabbage with carrots
Stewed cabbage with fish
Boiled inflorescences with potatoes
How to cook broccoli for weight loss
It is important not only to use broccoli for weight loss, but also to cook it correctly. For frying, it is better to take olive oil, because it does not emit harmful carcinogens. Better stew inflorescences, cook or steam. Such processing will allow preserving more nutrients in the vegetable, and even without sunflower oil, the food is much more healthy and suitable for dietary nutrition..
For a couple
All multicooker models have a steaming mode. To do this, pour water into their main bowl. The products themselves are placed in a steaming container. It turns out something like a water bath. Steamed broccoli in a slow cooker are prepared according to the same principle:
- Rinse inflorescences, divide into smaller ones.
- Put them in a container for steaming, sprinkle with lemon juice or lemon-garlic sauce on top.
- Fill the main bowl of the multicooker with water.
- Turn on “Steam cooking” mode. When the water boils, put a container with vegetables on top, cook for about 40-50 minutes.
Another useful way to cook any food is baking. In this case, the products also retain most of the vitamins and minerals that make up the composition. Baked broccoli is no exception. It can be cooked in its pure form or supplemented with eggs, cheese, garlic – you still get a diet dish. The principle of preparation is as follows:
- Rinse the inflorescences, divide into small ones and blanch in boiling water for a couple of minutes.
- Then transfer them to an oiled baking sheet, you can sprinkle cheese on top or sprinkle with soy sauce.
- Send to bake for 1 hour at 160 degrees.
The easiest and most affordable way to cook is cooking. It is important not to exceed the recommended time. Boiled broccoli is cooked in slightly salted water for no more than 3 minutes. If the inflorescences remain harsh, then you can increase this value to 5-7 minutes. It is important that you do not pour too much water – they should be slightly above the level of contents in the pan.
Broccoli Diet Recipes
There are a variety of recipes for losing weight with broccoli, so your diet will not be so monotonous. From it is prepared: soups, light salads or side dishes for cereals and meat. An unusual option is a smoothie drink, it also turns out to be very tasty. Smoothies are a great option for a snack between main meals. Salad is good for a light dinner, while soup is good for lunch..
To make broccoli soup for weight loss, you need a simple list of ingredients. This list includes:
- cabbage inflorescences themselves – 350 g;
- potatoes – 350 g;
- onion – 2 pcs.;
- chicken broth – 1.6 l;
- leeks – 35 g;
- bay leaf – to taste;
- garlic – 1 head;
- water – 2 l;
- celery – 170 g;
- carrots – 180 g.
Instructions on how to cook soup:
- Put the peeled onions in a pot of water, add 2/3 of the celery and a whole carrot there.
- Boil until boiling, then simmer over low heat for another half hour.
- Divide the cabbage into inflorescences, leek and the remains of celery cut into cubes. Repeat the same with potatoes..
- Put these vegetables in chicken stock, bring to a boil.
- Throw the onion from the vegetable broth. Finely chop the carrots with celery, send to the broth.
- Season with lavrushka, boil the dish for 5 minutes, allow to cool and process the ingredients until puree with a blender.
- Put the resulting mixture into broth.
If you do not know what to eat, then make a broccoli smoothie for weight loss. It is prepared very quickly and easily. To do this, take 150 g of inflorescences, rinse them and divide into smaller ones. Then boil for 5 minutes, then add it with basil branches and 200 ml of ayran. The resulting mixture is brought to a homogeneous consistency using a blender.
Another quick recipe is a broccoli salad for weight loss. It is prepared in just 20 minutes, and the calorie content of the dish does not exceed 60 kcal per 100 g. For a salad you will need:
- bell pepper – 1 pc.;
- salt to taste;
- wine vinegar – 2 tbsp .;
- olives – 150 g;
- olive oil – 1 tbsp.
- Rinse the inflorescences thoroughly under cold water, then disassemble into smaller ones and blanch for about 3 minutes.
- Wash the pepper, remove the stalk and seeds from it, cut into strips.
- Mix chopped vegetables, add chopped olives in half.
- Season with oil, vinegar, salt.
Buckwheat with broccoli
Buckwheat is considered one of the most dietary cereals. Even with low calorie content, it is very useful, therefore, weight loss with it does not bring much harm to the health of a woman or man. Buckwheat with broccoli for weight loss is a popular dish with excellent taste. To prepare it you will need:
- salt to taste;
- buckwheat – 500 g;
- carrots – 2 pcs.;
- water – 4 tbsp .;
- broccoli – 200 g;
- onions – 2 pcs.;
- vegetable oil – 40 g.
- Rinse groats in several waters, clean from debris, then add water and put to boil.
- Wash carrots with cabbage and onions, chopped optionally.
- Send all the vegetables to buckwheat, cook for about 20 minutes, salt and season with oil.
Even such a healthy vegetable can be harmful in some cases. Contraindications broccoli includes individual intolerance and a possible allergic reaction. A thorough study of the properties of this type of cabbage showed that it can aggravate the situation in severe diseases of the stomach and pancreas, moreover, in acute or chronic form. With increased acidity, you should not use this product either..