The content of the article
- What is fractional nutrition?
- Serving Weight
- Fractional power menu
- Six-time diet for weight loss
- Five meals a day for weight loss
- Fractional food recipes
In the hope of getting a stunning result, do not think that small portions will make you feel hungry and you will constantly want to eat, feel free to switch to fractional nutrition for weight loss – the menu for the week can be five-time or even six-time. If your regime consists of a traditional breakfast, lunch and dinner, then too long breaks are formed between them, which arouses the desire to eat half the contents of the refrigerator. Portion food does not allow a person to experience an unpleasant feeling of an empty stomach.
What is fractional nutrition?
Most people trying to part with unnecessary pounds resort to diets, hoping that this will save them from the problem forever. However, in order to maintain weight, you must completely review your regimen. Fractional nutrition is a way to reduce body weight, in which the number of meals is increased at times, but the portions themselves, containing foods that are beneficial to the body, are reduced. Often a person needs much less food than he is going to eat.
Eating small portions for weight loss is very effective, because it does not produce hormones responsible for appetite. Doctors prescribe this method of eating food to patients with gastrointestinal problems. Blood sugar levels are maintained, which also affects the lack of a constant feeling of hunger. The principles of fractional nutrition are as follows:
- Eat at least 5 times a day. If there is no way to eat at home, prepare food and sort by container.
- Servings must be solid.
- Make a menu based on the daily calorie requirement and not exceed it.
Oddly enough, you can overcome your appetite by increasing meals. The menu, in this case, should be correct. However, it is impossible to turn this way of eating into continuous eating. The digestive system in the absence of rest simply will not be able to absorb nutrients. The rules of fractional nutrition for weight loss look like this:
- Create a menu for yourself and write it down in detail. Breaks should be no more than 3 hours.
- Calculate calories. In addition to the total amount, you need to divide the daily servings into equal calories.
- Use product compatibility tables when writing menus. Give up harmful.
If there are many meals, then they should not be large, otherwise you will not get the desired effect. Visually determine the amount using a regular glass: it should be filled almost to the end. Serving weight for fractional meals does not exceed 250 g, but may be less. This includes all products lying in front of you on a plate. This is enough to satisfy hunger and not eat too much. You also need to drink water in large volumes throughout the day.
Fractional power menu
An unhealthy appetite, ruling a person’s desire to look again and again in the refrigerator in search of a tasty one, is pursued in the summer and winter, any day and month. You can overcome it only by giving what it requires – food! The fractional food menu for the week is designed for convenience: you do not have to think daily what to eat in order to lose weight. Some dishes in the diet can be disposable, others can be repeated within 7 days.
Six-time diet for weight loss
Those who want to lose weight will have to make a choice: eat a couple of times a day or eat often, but in modest portions. Six-time nutrition for weight loss is designed for those who prefer the second option. With this scheme, you just do not have time to get hungry. An approximate menu of fractional nutrition for weight loss for a week looks like this:
- Breakfast: apple, 200 ml of low-fat milk, 25 g of cereal.
- Lunch: 100 g cottage cheese, banana, unsweetened tea.
- Lunch: vegetable salad, 120 g of boiled buckwheat, 2 chicken cutlets, 200 ml of kefir.
- Snack: 30 g low-fat cheese, a slice of grain bread, fruit.
- Dinner: sorrel soup, fresh vegetables, 200 ml of water, a slice of bread.
- Snack: cucumber, 250 ml of kefir.
- Breakfast: oatmeal with a handful of berries, fruit, 250 ml of low-fat milk.
- Lunch: 120 g of yogurt, 25 g of cheese, coffee with 2 oatmeal cookies.
- Lunch: mashed potatoes, white chicken meat, fresh vegetables, 250 ml of kefir.
- Snack: 120 g low-fat yogurt with fruits, tea.
- Dinner: salad of vegetables, cheese, bulgur and herbs, 60 g of bread.
- Snack: tomato, 100 g cottage cheese.
- Breakfast: pancakes with raisins and whipped cream, unsweetened coffee.
- Lunch: 100 g of cottage cheese with fruit.
- Lunch: 2 soft boiled potatoes, 2 meatballs, chicken, vegetables.
- Snack: a sandwich of cereal bread with ham and tomatoes, orange, tea.
- Dinner: 2 sandwiches with cheese and tomato, cold cucumber soup.
- Snack: kefir.
- Breakfast: Hercules in milk 0.5%, coffee without sugar.
- Lunch: a sandwich with lettuce, tomato and paprika.
- Lunch: fish baked in foil with cheese, 125 g of rice, vegetables, kefir.
- Snack: fruit salad with the addition of cereal curd.
- Dinner: vegetable salad with couscous, a slice of bread, a handful of berries, tea.
- Snack: kefir.
- Breakfast: hard-boiled egg, a slice of bread, coffee with 1 tsp. Sahara.
- Lunch: 30 g cheese, 120 g natural yogurt, tea with 2 oatmeal cookies.
- Lunch: vegetable lasagna, apple, 250 ml of water.
- Snack: raspberry ice cream, coffee.
- Dinner: a piece of ham pie, vegetable salad, 250 ml of wine.
- Snack: kefir, pear.
- Breakfast: oatmeal porridge, coffee.
- Lunch: yogurt, apple.
- Lunch: baked turkey with rice, tomato, cucumber, bread, tea.
- Snack: a dessert of strawberries and low-fat yogurt.
- Dinner: Caesar salad with chicken breast, bread, tea.
- Snack: kefir.
- Breakfast: yogurt, tea.
- Lunch: 30 g cheese, slice of bread.
- Lunch: broccoli soup, beef stew, 250 ml of water.
- Snack: fruit salad.
- Dinner: baked fish, tomato, cucumber, tea.
- Snack: milk 0.5%, berries.
Five meals a day for weight loss
To lose weight, drinking and eating should be in sufficient, but not excessive. Five meals a day for weight loss will also be an excellent option, and making a menu for it is not difficult. Rely on a six-time diet, removing one meal from it and slightly shifting the time. Do not reduce calories, but do not exceed. Do not be afraid to supplement the usual tomatoes with cucumbers, cauliflower, broccoli, celery and other less popular vegetables. However, do not get involved in a product such as beets: due to excessive sugar content, it can increase appetite..
Fractional food recipes
When you are too lazy to cook, ready-made yogurts and cottage cheese come to the rescue. The fractional diet for weight loss allows the use of low-fat fermented milk products. However, for lunch and dinner, you still have to work hard. Recipes of fractional nutrition include baking or cooking foods. Eating, for example, baked fish will be more healthy and tastier than tasting its fried version.
Attention! The information presented in the article is for guidance only. Materials of the article do not call for self-treatment. Only a qualified doctor can make a diagnosis and give treatment recommendations based on the individual characteristics of a particular patient.