The content of the article
- Slimming vegetables
- Cooked Slimming Vegetables
- Raw Slimming Vegetables
- Braised Slimming Vegetables
- Low calorie vegetables
- Can I eat vegetables at night
- Vegetable diet
- Slimming Vegetable Recipes
To become the owner of a beautiful and slim figure, you need to monitor your diet. Before you go on a diet, it is important to know what vegetables you can eat when losing weight, and this list should be included in the menu of daily dietary nutrition. Low-calorie foods will help support the body, because they have a lot of vitamins, fiber, micro and macro elements.
Useful substances contained in root crops, tubers help to lose extra pounds with excess without harm to health. Slimming and fat-removing vegetables are a good alternative to weight-loss artificial drugs. The gifts of nature can be used in food raw, baked, boiled. The most low-calorie are:
The dilemma of how to lose weight on vegetables is solved at the expense of fresh fruits; you can combine root vegetables with fruits and berries. The drink will replenish the daily supply of all the necessary vitamins, give strength and energy. For example, if you make juice from several carrots, add 3 drops of olive oil to it, you will get a healing drink with fat-soluble vitamin A. It is known from the school biology course that this vitamin improves human vision.
Cooked Slimming Vegetables
Many girls who often go on a diet prefer boiled vegetables when losing weight. It is important to know which root crops are best given to heat treatment in order to maintain the maximum amount of nutrients. The most resistant to high temperatures is vitamin B6, which is found in white cabbage, beans, pepper.
It is better to peel the boiled vegetables for weight loss or cut into slices after heat treatment. Cooking should be steamed for the shortest possible time. Many vitamins are not preserved if boiled root vegetables or tubers at temperatures above 100 ° C. Although there are vegetable products that retain their beneficial properties at 120 ° C. It is worth knowing that vitamin C is unstable to high temperature..
Raw Slimming Vegetables
To reduce blood cholesterol, to lose weight, it is worth including carrots in your diet. It is rich in vitamins: B6, A, C, it contains the trace element Fe and fiber. It is more useful to eat it with olive or any other oil. Another tasty and healthy product is spinach, it is a real storehouse of micro and macro elements: Fe, Cu, Ca, vitamins: K, E, C, A, B6.
Raw vegetables are best combined in salads. A classic duet of onions and tomatoes, where in the first product in 100 g only 38 kcal, and in the second 20 kcal. It is useful to eat lettuce – 100 g of the plant contains 15 kcal, and in celery in the same amount – 12 kcal. An important, valuable vegetable is cabbage, it should not be excluded from your diet. Diet on raw vegetables improves the functioning of all internal organs, stimulates the production of gastric juice, cleanses the body of toxins, promotes weight loss.
Braised Slimming Vegetables
When dieting, you can eat not only salads or vegetable soup, but also cook stew. Even in winter it will not be difficult, since summer you should freeze zucchini, herbs, corn, asparagus, and then use them to prepare delicious dishes. A diet on boiled vegetables is more useful if cooked in a slow cooker, as the products will retain all the nutrients. A simple, healthy recipe that includes the usual healthy vegetables for weight loss:
- Dice zucchini, onions and tomatoes, put them on the bottom of the pan, add finely chopped cabbage, carrots, greens.
- Add half a cup of water to the pan, slightly salt the vegetables.
- Stew is stewed with the lid closed on a slow fire until cooked.
Low calorie vegetables
For the convenience of users, special computer programs have been developed by which it is possible to determine the calorie content of not only products, but also dishes from them. With their help, it is immediately clear what plant foods you can eat on a diet. For example, the most common potato tuber is a high-calorie product, it is rich in starch and other nutrients. If a person does not know what vegetables can be eaten on a diet and is not ready to make a menu on his own, you can contact a nutritionist, he will individually write out dishes with the necessary ingredients.
Useful and non-nutritious are the following plant foods:
Low calorie vegetables
The number of calories in 100 g of product
Can I eat vegetables at night
Unlike animal products, you can eat vegetables at night, just to avoid getting better, you should use low-calorie foods. If you want a vegetable salad, then you can chop boiled carrots, beets, add a little greens. Do not eat boiled beans at night. This is a valuable protein product, but the intestines and stomach cannot be overloaded. It is worth remembering that after 18:00 a portion of food should be moderate in order to muffle the feeling of hunger. Do not eat too much with any vegetables – it harms weight loss.
Finding out which vegetables contribute to weight loss, it is important to determine the type of diet. You can eat exclusively raw foods or fresh, but more often people prefer boiled root crops or tubers. Vegetable diet for weight loss can be carried out as a prophylaxis of many diseases: obesity, bowel disease, cardiovascular system.
Fruits and vegetables are rich in essential antioxidants, they have vitamins, minerals, micro and macro elements that strengthen the immune system. With a lack of plant products in his daily diet, a person feels a breakdown, apathy. Greens and other herbal products do not allow the body to recover, help improve skin color and help look younger.
Slimming Vegetable Recipes
A quick and effective way to lose weight is to choose, paint a menu of healthy vegetable salads. In just 4 weeks of proper nutrition, the result will pleasantly surprise you – overweight will go away, and your well-being will improve significantly. Here are some vegetables you can eat with weight loss – the most delicious recipes for losing weight from vegetables:
- Recipe number 1. Ingredients: a couple of tablespoons of olive oil, a glass of boiled rice, a pinch of oregano, marjoram, basil, and thyme. You will also need a teaspoon of lemon juice, 1 clove of garlic, half a cup of olives, lettuce and zucchini. The last ingredient needs to be cut into small square pieces, boiled and fried. Add lemon juice, garlic, spices to olive oil, mix everything, let the dressing brew for about half an hour. Put rice, zucchini, olives in a plate, add the well-known aromatic dressing and mix everything. This dish contains 400 calories.
- Recipe number 2. Ingredients: boiled beans – 30 g, chopped onions – 50 g, 30 g of boiled beef, half a boiled egg, salt, pepper, vegetable or olive oil. Grind the egg and meat, add beans, onions, peppers, salt, a few drops of vegetable oil. Salad can be seasoned with mayonnaise. This recipe contains proteins, fats, carbohydrates, its calorie content in 100 g – 192 kcal.
- Recipe number 3. Ingredients: onion, pickles – 2 pcs., Beets, 15 ml of tomato paste, 1 garlic tooth, 50 ml of sunflower oil. Grate cucumbers, boil beets, chop garlic, chop onion and fry. Pour tomato paste into a pan with prepared sautéed onions. After the ingredients boil, they need to be poured into chopped beets with cucumbers and garlic, mix everything, salt to taste.
Attention! The information presented in the article is for guidance only. Materials of the article do not call for self-treatment. Only a qualified doctor can make a diagnosis and give treatment recommendations based on the individual characteristics of a particular patient.