The content of the article
- What is monodiet
- How to lose weight in 3 days at 5 kg
- 3 day diet
- Kefir diet
- Buckwheat diet
- Apple diet
- Chocolate Diet
- Rice diet
- Curd diet
Very few people are completely satisfied with the figure. Excess weight is the main cause of torment. Often women find in excess kilograms, sometimes it’s only 3, and sometimes, 10 or more kg. Most diets are designed for a long period, but there are quick ways to put yourself in order: express mono-diet for 3 days minus 5 kg. Invited to the holiday, and the dress is a bit crowded, or do you need to show your beauty at a graduate meeting? This is the best time to use a mono diet..
What is monodiet
The essence of the diet is contained in its name (mono in Latin “one”). For breakfast, lunch, dinner, only one product is consumed. Mono-diet is an effective but aggressive way to lose a couple of kg. The body is experiencing great stress at this moment, so the express diet for 3 days or a week is used no more than a couple of times every six months, when there is no time to put yourself in order. An important point is the absence of health problems at the time of restriction in food.
Nutritionists recommend using any express diet with caution, but do not deny that they are very effective. Here are some tips when using any mono-diet:
- Drink plenty of fluids, up to 2 liters per day. Clean water or green tea will do..
- Do not forget about preparing and leaving the mono-diet – refrain from too fatty and spicy foods, sweets and soda.
- Observe the number of calories – in some mono-diets high-calorie foods are used, do not exceed servings.
- Listen to the body – with negative feelings, the diet must be stopped.
How to lose weight in 3 days at 5 kg
Many believe that losing weight in 3 days at home is unrealistic, too short a period for rebuilding the body. There are several ways to help say goodbye to unnecessary kilos:
- fasting days – the use of low-calorie foods;
- therapeutic fasting;
Any blitz diet has significant limitations – they bring harm in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and pancreas, vascular disease and cardiac system. A sharp restriction of food is contraindicated during pregnancy and exacerbation of chronic diseases. An effective mono-diet for 3 days minus 5 kg is a cleaning company that should be treated with caution.
3 day diet
Why do express methods work and what is the mechanism of diet for three days minus 5 kg? For such a short period of time, weight is lost due to the release of fluid from the body. The diet with fast mono-diets contains products that help to remove excess water from the maximum in a short time – vegetables, fruits, cereals, dairy products. Many products, including alcohol, salt, sugar, fatty, fried, smoked, must be discarded. Strongly do not reinforce the effect of the diet with diuretics and laxatives – this can lead to a sharp deterioration in well-being.
Kefir is a common product for weight loss and is ideally used as a diet minus 5 kg in 3 days. The mono-diet on kefir is easily tolerated and does not cause discomfort. The main recommendations are as follows:
- Use a drink with a fat content of 1% or low fat.
- Drink plenty of fluids – plain water, green tea.
The use of kefir – it not only helps to lose weight, but also strengthens the immune system, improves the digestive tract, helps to eliminate toxins accumulated in the body. This is a satisfying drink, he:
- rich in protein and minerals;
- does not require additional processing.
Buckwheat is a favorite product of residents of Russia and Eastern Europe. A buckwheat diet for 3 days will help reduce weight to 5 kilograms, with little effort. The benefits of buckwheat diet:
- High calorie content (100 g give 335 kcal) saturates for the whole day.
- Vegetable protein gives strength.
- Cereal contains more than ten useful trace elements: iron, phosphorus, potassium iodine, zinc, magnesium, vitamins B and P.
The daily diet during this mono-diet is boiled buckwheat without butter and salt, water. Preparing buckwheat for weight loss is simple:
- a glass of cereal in the evening is poured with 2 glasses of boiling water;
- hold until morning and consume.
In our country, an apple is a favorite and popular fruit. Minimum calories, maximum beneficial micronutrients – a three-day diet on apples will return you to shape in a short time. An approximate diet of mono-diet is one and a half kg of apples and an unlimited amount of water per day. With a strong feeling of hunger, a couple of spoons of honey is allowed. 3 days the most optimal period – longer diet is not recommended.
Do not forget about contraindications – these are diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (ulcer, gastritis, high acidity), it is better to prefer another product for weight loss. Fruit acid found in apples can irritate the walls of the stomach and increase gas formation. If unpleasant symptoms occur, it is better to stop the diet..
Planning to combine business with pleasure? Try a chocolate diet and you will learn how to lose 5 kg in 3 days. You should not sit on such a mono-diet if there are problems with the liver – during the diet, there is an additional load on it. Judging by the reviews, the chocolate diet for three days is super effective – during this time, up to 7 kg is lost. The diet will consist only of chocolate and black coffee. The basic principles of the diet:
- 100 grams of milk or bitter chocolate can be consumed per day, washed down with sugar-free coffee..
- Drink water at least one and a half liters per day, and only two hours after ingestion of chocolate.
Another “tasty” diet for 3 days minus 5 kg. The fruit pulp contains a lot of potassium and magnesium, which are beneficial for the heart and help to remove fluid from the body, so losing weight by 5 kg in 3 days on bananas is quite realistic. Do not forget about serotonin, it is also in bananas and improves mood. The nuances and options of a banana diet:
- 4 bananas per day and unlimited water without gas.
- 8 fruits per day, but there will be less dumped kilos.
- Nutritionists recommend preserving the stomach the day before and the day after the diet, do not eat fatty, spicy and fried.
Rice is a product with unique properties, especially brown unpeeled. What is useful rice diet for the body?
- harmful substances from the body;
- normalization of water-alkaline balance;
- rice contains healthy minerals and many vitamins.
Losing weight in 3 days on rice is a guaranteed loss of three to 5 kg without harming the body. During the diet, use only boiled rice (a glass of cereal per day) and plain water or green tea. The mono-diet is tough, but easy to carry, because rice saturates well. If necessary, you can extend the diet to 5 or 7 days, but additionally take potassium and magnesium preparations.
Cottage cheese is a fermented milk product; it is a source of calcium and phosphorus for the body, which strengthens teeth, nails, and improves hair condition. The dairy product is useful for the digestive tract, does not contain many calories and is easily absorbed by the body. Curd mono-diet is very popular, it works to remove fluid and normalize bowel function. Like all diets for 3 days minus 5 kg, it gives a decent load on the body, it is not recommended to follow it longer. Cheese diet ration:
- Option 1 – only cottage cheese and water.
- Option 2 – apple juice or green tea is allowed.
- You need to drink about 2 liters of fluid per day.
The fat content of the dairy product also plays a large role. Low-fat (0%) cottage cheese is suitable for those who want to “dry” with regular strength exercises. Rules:
- Only about 1 kg is taken and divided into five to six meals.
- For those who just want to lose weight, it is better to choose a curd mass of 5% fat (approximately 500-600 gr.), It is more satisfying, and milk fat will help you easily transfer the restriction in carbohydrates.
- Dried fruits are sometimes added to dinner – dried apricots, raisins, but a little.
Attention! The information presented in the article is for guidance only. Materials of the article do not call for self-treatment. Only a qualified doctor can make a diagnosis and give treatment recommendations based on the individual characteristics of a particular patient.