Safety is an issue for all homeowners. Console security allows you to protect your home from illegal intrusions. Let’s talk about how to choose a private security organization that will ensure the safety of the house and all its inhabitants, about the criteria for such a choice.
To begin with, let’s clarify whether a private security company (private security company) differs from a private security company (private security company). No, not different. Until January 2010, security firms in our country were registered as private security companies. Then the wording was officially changed and since 2010 only private security organizations are opening in Russia.
That is, the name itself has changed. If we are talking about a company that retained the abbreviation PSC in its name, then it was open until January 2010. The security companies that were opened later can be exclusively limited liability companies and bear the abbreviation CHOO. Therefore, we are talking only about a temporary aspect, about the duration of work in this market segment. Otherwise, these legal entities have no differences in powers and legal status..
Choosing a private security firm is a matter of home and family safety. Therefore, usually homeowners begin to actively interview friends and acquaintances, carefully look for information on the Internet in order to choose the right PSC or PSC. Often the owners of the house do not even know where to start looking. Let’s give some tips.
1. The first step is to find out which house security companies are operating in your area. Perhaps your cottage village has already signed an agreement with a specific private security company, so the choice is resolved quickly. Or neighbors have installed security consoles for themselves and are ready to give you recommendations. This will greatly facilitate the search process..
2. Find out what services the company provides. The most in demand is console security – the territory of the protected object is equipped with sensors and special equipment. In the event of an unauthorized entry, an appropriate alarm signal is sent to the control station of the company’s monitoring station and a response team leaves the scene. In addition, the PSC or PSC immediately contact the owner of the house. Usually, at the first stage, the police are not called, but there are exceptions, please check this moment. It is important to find out if the remote control can be armed only during your vacation when your family is leaving. It’s comfortable. In general, the wider the range of services provided by the company, the better. You may want to, together with your neighbors, pay for the guard post at the entrance to the village, for example. Or install a mobile application that allows you to call security if danger threatens you personally.
3. A very important point is whether the security company is ready to take financial responsibility. According to the law, the company must be held liable for damage that was caused as a result of improper performance or non-performance of its duties. For example, a signal was not received at the control center of the monitoring center, the response team did not arrive at the scene or arrived, but with a delay. As a result, the house was robbed and the damage was evident. Many PSCs and PSCs indicate the size of their financial liability, set a limit. For reputable companies, it can reach 1 million rubles, but the subscription fee will be higher. If financial responsibility is not specified in the contract for console security services – do not contact this company.
4. The second most important point is the arrival time of the response team. It must be prescribed in the contract without fail, otherwise it will not be possible to insist on the financial responsibility of the security company if its employees do not arrive at the facility on time. Experts assure that the average arrival time of rapid response teams in a country house is 10-15 minutes. Even less in the city. For each client, the arrival time of the security personnel is set individually and, we emphasize again, must be specified in the contract. The speed of arrival of the response team is influenced by:
- Prompt transmission of the alarm signal from the facility to the dispatch center.
- Prompt transmission of information about an alarm by the dispatcher to the crew of the group.
- Coordination system for all crews of the company.
- Availability of a system of thoughtful planning of the shortest routes.
- Number of crews.
- The presence of a private security company or private security company of partner firms, whose employees may be closest to the object.
5. Be sure to collect feedback on the activities of the security organization. PSCs and PSCs themselves may, for advertising purposes, exaggerate the number of their crews and technical capabilities, fighting for customers. At the same time, if there are only positive reviews about a company, this should already alert! There are negative aspects in the work of each company, the question is how many of them, why did they arise. You need to collect as much information as possible.
6. Work experience of the company, qualifications of employees, their physical training, modern equipment are also very important selection criteria.
7. Availability of the most modern means of home protection, quick calls, the use of new vehicles, GLONASS and GPS systems – an indicator of good equipment and preparation of the enterprise.
There are a few more important points you need to know about:
- Usually there are two security officers in a crew, but for the purpose of prompt arrival at the place of a call, the scheme “one crew – one person” can be used. Arriving at the place, if necessary, he will immediately call for reinforcements. Of course, the security officer must be armed, have the appropriate experience, the highest rank and good physical fitness..
- The guards are not allowed to enter a closed house if there are no owners. If a criminal entered the facility, all exits will be blocked, and the police will be called to the place.
- The guard has the right to detain the offender and hand him over to the police, as well as use physical force, special means and weapons within the territory of the guarded object, if there is a threat to him or the client’s property.
Among all the criteria for choosing a private security company or private security company, we have never mentioned the price. The prices are different, depending on the security company itself, the range of services, the amount of equipment installed at the facility, the degree of risk, the location of the facility, its characteristics, the qualifications of the staff of the rapid response team. On average, the installation of a console security in a cottage costs 3,000-10,000 rubles, depending on the number of sensors, the presence of a panic button, and so on. The monthly subscription fee is about 2,000 rubles.