The content of the article
- How to cook mushroom soup with fresh mushrooms
- How to clean porcini mushroom
- How much to cook
- Ceps recipes
- Cream soup
- Mashed soup
- With cream
- In a slow cooker
- With potato
- With barley
- With cheese
- With chicken
- With meat
Fragrant, piquant – in the fall, mushroom soup is considered a classic hot dinner table dish. The best basis for it, according to professionals, is forest boletus, boletus, and boletus. They give the most saturated aroma and light broth.
How to cook mushroom soup with fresh mushrooms
The general principle of work for this first dish is almost the same as that offered for the rest of the soups: first prepare the broth, which can be meat or vegetable. Fresh boletus mushrooms are then boiled, as they often require the longest cooking time. After laying the rest of the ingredients in order of duration of their cooking. Salt and pepper this dish is recommended in the last minutes.
The following recommendations will help make mushroom soup as in professional cooking photos:
- A classic set of spices – bay leaf, black pepper peas, salt. It is better not to touch the remaining seasonings so as not to clog the individual aroma of mushrooms.
- Garlic is not the best supplement for such a dish. The exception is French cream soups with cream.
- If you cannot cook the mushrooms immediately after collection, soak them with a spoon of citric acid. However, this will delay the start of work for only 8-10 hours.
How to clean porcini mushroom
The active use of this product in cooking is due to the low calorie content associated with the incredible taste and aroma that persists even after prolonged heat treatment. In addition to soups from fresh porcini mushrooms, winter preservation is actively done, but before this, a number of complex manipulations have to be carried out. One of the main questions tormenting the housewives at this moment is how to clean the boletuses properly. Professionals willingly share their experience:
- If you yourself collected this product, it is advisable to carry out preliminary removal of dirt (leaves, needles, etc.) back in the forest, at the same time cutting off a third of the legs. Keep in mind that a hat damaged by worms is a signal to eliminate this specimen..
- Before preparing the soup, white mushrooms must be washed. For frying and drying, this step can be omitted..
- Walk with a medium-soft toothbrush over the surface, paying particular attention to the wrong side of the cap. If there are lesion points and dark spots – remove with a sharp short knife.
- Wash fruits only under cool water without soaking.
- For greater reliability, it is worth cutting the hat lengthwise in half when washing.
- Mushrooms must dry on a wire rack, otherwise some of the moisture will remain, no matter how much they lie.
How much to cook
The attractiveness of most forest mushrooms is the ease of working with them. White is especially successful from this position, since they do not require long cooking or even passage through several waters. How to cook porcini mushrooms for soup? Professionals advise you to wait half an hour, while throughout the process you need to constantly remove foam. However, some chefs are of the opinion that boletus is ready in a quarter of an hour if the water was well salted. Too long a process will kill his bright taste..
Such a dish may look not only a classic soup with a light transparent broth and rare intersperses of vegetables, meat, cereals. Mushroom soup in mashed potato or cream format “sounds” no worse, and in some kitchens the noodle soup format is also found. Step-by-step descriptions of work technologies will help you figure out how to cook such dishes.
For some housewives, the difference between the first courses, which have a homogeneous wiped consistency, is almost elusive. Cream soup and soup puree are almost the same for them, but professionals deny the equal sign between them. You can confuse them in the photo, never to taste. Cream soup with cream is always very tender and impossible without a fatty component.
- fresh mushrooms – 380 g;
- butter – 55 g;
- meat broth – 700 ml;
- cream 25% – 200 g;
- ground pepper.
- Fry chopped onions with finely chopped mushrooms – about 5 minutes with constant stirring.
- Pour the mass into the pan, pour the broth. Boil for 10-12 minutes, letting it barely boil.
- Add mashed potatoes to the soup with a blender, continue cooking (another 5-7 minutes).
- Wait for boiling, carefully enter the cream. Salt.
- After 10 minutes add pepper.
In any recipe, this dish differs from the previous version in taste – it is not at all greasy, and has a less creamy consistency. The reason is the lack of cream and butter. How to cook mushroom soup puree? You can use any hot recipe with mushrooms, without forgetting to grind all products after cooking. This is done with a blender, grater or even a special pusher with a trellised base..
- mushrooms – 650 g;
- milk – half a glass;
- white onion;
- potato starch – 3 tbsp. l .;
- egg yolks – 2 pcs.;
- Wash and chop the mushrooms, scroll in a blender or food processor.
- Cut the carrots very finely, chop the onion.
- Combine these ingredients, fill with water (1 l). Stew for half an hour.
- Bring the soup to a boil, salt, cook another 15 minutes.
- Warm milk, dilute starch, egg yolks in it (beat beforehand). Pour this liquid into the soup..
- Cook for 10-12 minutes. Serve with herbs.
French cuisine is rich in delicious aromatic hot dishes, among which you can find mushroom soup with cream. It is recommended to serve it with a glass of dry white wine, and cook it with a mushroom mixture, in which there is both dried and fresh product. The only seasoning is thyme. If you use ground, take a small pinch, but lay in the same way as the twigs.
- potato – 2 pcs.;
- dried mushrooms – half a glass;
- cloves of garlic – 3 pcs.;
- fresh mushrooms – 300 g;
- fat cream – a glass;
- processed cheese – 100 g;
- onion purple;
- thyme sprigs – 2 pcs.;
- ground pepper, salt.
- Steamed dried mushrooms with boiling water.
- Strain this liquid after 3-4 hours, add so much water to get 4 liters. Let it boil.
- Throw steamed mushrooms into the broth, cook for half an hour. Catch with a slotted spoon, temporarily leave.
- Pour potato straws there, cook until soft.
- Fry chopped onion with butter, add chopped garlic.
- Fresh mushrooms cut into strips, mix with frying. Throw thyme steamed mushrooms. Fry for 15-17 minutes.
- Remove the thyme, transfer the contents of the pan to the broth.
- Add cream, grated cream cheese, cook for another 6 minutes. Pepper before serving.
In a slow cooker
If you are tired of classic recipes, try to add a twist to the basic version – use not only fresh mushrooms, but also pickled or salted ones. You can fry them in a mixture of oils – vegetable and cream. This Polish recipe for mushroom soup in a slow cooker can also be adapted to the stove: do the frying in a pan, boil potatoes with mushrooms for about 20-25 minutes.
- potatoes – 2 pcs.;
- fresh mushrooms – 150 g;
- pickled champignons – 200 g;
- frying oil;
- a bunch of greenery;
- Chop the onions and carrots, pour into the bowl. The mode of “frying” for 3-4 minutes.
- Mushrooms with potatoes cut into thin bars, add to the onion and carrot mass.
- Add 2.3 liters of water, toss the lavrushka, turn on the “soup” for half an hour.
- Chop the pickled mushrooms, toss into the slow cooker. Salt, add salt, greens.
- Cook in the same mode for another 5-7 minutes.
The highlight of this recipe is the absence of any spices. The only flavoring additive is salt, without which even a soup with mushrooms and potatoes is too fresh. The refusal to use seasonings has 2 goals: the load on the liver with the stomach is reduced and the mushroom’s own taste is fully disclosed. If you were looking for a simple universal recipe for soup, it is in front of you.
- fresh mushrooms – 350 g;
- onion purple;
- potatoes – 3 pcs.;
- vegetable oil;
- semolina – 1 tbsp. l with a slide;
- Finely chopped mushrooms pour cold water (1.2-1.5 l). Wait for boiling, salt.
- Boil for about a quarter of an hour, remembering to remove the foam.
- Fry onion half rings. Add there mushrooms caught with a slotted spoon.
- Pour diced potatoes into an empty broth.
- After a quarter of an hour, send mushrooms with onions to the soup.
- When the potatoes become soft, add semolina there.
- After 3-5 minutes, turn off the hob, stand the date for the mushroom soup a little.
A simple dish, devoid of any frills, but very nutritious, tasty, fragrant – this recipe for soup with porcini mushrooms and barley was popular in the USSR. It can be modified for yourself, choosing any cereal: buckwheat, rice, even oatmeal. Professionals do not recommend millet, because such a tandem is difficult for the stomach to take. Barley must be soaked before work.
- assorted mushroom forest (white, boletus) – 300 g;
- pearl barley – half a glass;
- potatoes – 3 pcs.;
- vegetable oil.
- Cut washed mushroom assortment, pour into boiling water (3 l).
- Periodically removing the foam, cook for half an hour.
- Grate onions with carrots, fry.
- Cut the potatoes into bars, add to mushrooms.
- When it becomes soft, add pearl barley.
- Boil this soup with fresh porcini mushrooms for another quarter hour.
- Salt, insist hour.
Delicious and delicate, with a creamy texture, bright garlic aroma and the sweetness of shrimp – this mushroom soup will decorate any table. Rice gives it special nutritional value. Serve such a cheese mushroom soup with porcini mushrooms professionals advise with croutons of white bread, which can be prepared while the dish is infused. In a small frying pan, oiled, fry thin slices of fresh loaf, grated with garlic. Eat them hot.
- white fresh mushrooms – a glass;
- processed cheese – 300 g;
- peeled lettuce shrimps – 100 g;
- rice – half a glass;
- vegetable oil;
- ground pepper.
- Cut the peeled mushrooms into slices. Pour in water (2 l), wait for boiling. Cook at medium power, covered with a lid. Periodically remove foam.
- Salt in half an hour, add washed rice.
- Warm vegetable oil in a pan, pour chopped garlic on it. Fry for 30-40 seconds to get a characteristic aroma.
- Add shrimp.
- Prepare a dressing for a soup of fresh porcini mushrooms – grate processed cheese, add and stir.
- After 5-6 minutes, pepper, turn off. Insist half an hour.
It is difficult to choose an exact definition for such a dish, because of its consistency it can be called “noodle soup”. If you want more broth, add boiling water in the penultimate stage. This soup with porcini mushrooms and chicken can be cooked not only with traditional wheat pasta, but also with rice, buckwheat, egg noodles.
- thin thin vermicelli – 250 g;
- fresh mushrooms – 250 g;
- chicken breast;
- bulb onions;
- Wash the breast, cut into strips. Pour into a saucepan, pour water (3 l). Wait for boiling, salt, toss half of the chopped onion.
- After half an hour, add chicken broth with chopped white mushrooms.
- Cut the rest of the onion into half rings, cut the carrots into strips. Fry with butter.
- To the soup from fresh porcini mushrooms add vermicelli and frying.
- Rearrange in an oven preheated to 170 degrees for half an hour.
The most satisfying hot meal must contain animal protein. If the final calorie content does not bother you, use beef – it goes better with mushrooms than pork, but it saturates very well. For work, you can take any part of it. How to cook fresh mushroom soup with meat? It is prepared in 1.5 hours and may additionally include fried pieces of bacon or smoked meat. Sharp-note connoisseurs can add cayenne pepper or a spoonful of chili sauce before serving.
- beef – 200 g;
- fresh mushrooms – 170 g;
- celery stalk;
- ground pepper;
- sour cream;
- a bunch of different greens.
- Boil the beef: pour cold water, wait for boiling, cook for an hour, without adding salt. Be sure to remove the foam.
- Add chopped mushrooms, cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Introduce chopped celery and onion. Spice up. Cook soup for 7-10 minutes.
- After adding sour cream and fresh herbs, turn off the burner, let the dish stand.