The content of the article
- How to cook baked pork in the oven
- Oven-baked pork recipes
- In foil
- Up the sleeve
- In the marinade
- Oven-baked chop pork
- With cheese
- With vegetables
- With potato
- With sour cream
Pork cooked in the oven turns out to be very juicy, tender and rosy. No other type of meat can be compared with the taste of pork chop or tenderloin. Due to the huge number of recipes, pork can be cooked differently each time..
How to cook baked pork in the oven
For this purpose, the shoulder blade, ham or neck is ideal. Before baking, fat can not be cut – so you get the most juicy dish. Nevertheless, in this matter it is worth orienting to your taste. How to bake pork in the oven? An ideal dish for this is a heat-resistant form or a thick-walled pan. If you cook meat in a marinade, it is better to soak it in a non-oxidizing enamel bowl or pan.
Oven-baked pork recipes
In every country, pork is cooked differently, and any of the options turns out to be very tasty, because it is almost impossible to spoil this meat. A huge number of dishes can be prepared from pork parts in the oven – these are classic chops, French meat, pot roasts, spit ham, etc. Marinades and the accompanying meat products, such as spices, vegetables, play a great role in shaping the taste..
This method of baking pork parts allows you to get a very aromatic, juicy, tasty dish. During its preparation, the meat should be placed on the shiny side of the foil so that the heat is reflected inside the pulp. To check the readiness, expand the upper part of the wrapper and pierce a piece of tenderloin with a long thin knife: if the flowing juice has a transparent color and the tip easily enters, then the pork baked in foil is ready. Below is a recipe with photos on how to cook a dish.
- average carrot;
- dry white wine – 1 tbsp .;
- pork pulp – 0.8 kg;
- garlic cloves – 2 pcs..
- If necessary, remove bone, excess fat from the meat piece..
- In an enameled pan, combine wine with bay leaf, oregano, other spices to choose from.
- Place the tenderloin in the marinade for a couple of hours, leaving the container in the kitchen.
- After the pulp, remove from the liquid, dry with a paper towel, rub with salt, pepper, seasonings.
- Cut the meat in several places and place it on the shiny side of the foil. Place garlic slices and carrot sliced on top on a piece.
- Wrap food in foil and tighten the edges. Send the baking sheet to the oven for an hour, setting the temperature to 200 degrees. For the top of the dish to acquire a beautiful rosy, open the foil 10 minutes before the end of cooking.
Up the sleeve
Thanks to this recipe, you can please your loved ones with delicious boiled pork, which is equally good in cold and hot form. Any pork portion is suitable, since even nonfat meat, baked in a bag, does not dry out, remaining juicy and soft. Such a dish can be prepared for a festive feast or, for no reason, please your family by serving pork baked in a sleeve for dinner. How to cook delicious boiled pork with the oven?
- pork carbonate – up to 1.5 kg.
- Clean, dry carbonate.
- From seasoning, prepare a mixture, which carefully rub a piece of meat on all sides. Leave the carbonate in the refrigerator for a couple of hours..
- After placing the carbonate in the sleeve, make several holes on it with a toothpick (this will prevent the package from breaking during baking).
- Twist the ends of the sleeve on both sides and place the meat in a mold.
- Oven baked pork is cooked for at least 50 minutes at 220 degrees.
- The boiled pork should be served on the table, cut into portions.
In the marinade
The meat is especially soft and juicy if you pickle it first. Baked pork is combined with sour marinades – dry white wine (red is more suitable for lamb / beef), apple or wine vinegar, lemon juice. Experienced chefs advise pickling pork meat at room temperature for the first hour or two, and only then put it in the refrigerator. How to cook pork in a marinade, baked in the oven?
- soy sauce or mustard – 1 tbsp. l .;
- onion – 2 pcs.;
- shoulder blade, neck or loin – 0.8 kg;
- garlic cloves – 4 pcs.;
- fresh juice of 1 orange;
- white wine – 60 ml;
- ground condiments, including red pepper;
- In a separate container you need to pour wine, add crushed garlic, spices. After 20 minutes of infusion, strain the liquid through a strainer. Add orange juice, soy sauce or mustard to the marinade.
- Place portioned meat together with onion half rings in a deep plate, mix.
- Pour the meat with marinade, cover and leave for 3 hours (first hour in the kitchen, then rearrange in the refrigerator).
- Put the colander in a bowl, let the meat drain. After the marinade, strain and pour into a clean bowl.
- Put the meat pieces with onions in a thick-walled pan or heat-resistant form, cover the container with foil or a lid and bake for half an hour.
- After that, pour meat with marinade and cook it for another 20 minutes by removing the lid / foil.
- Pork, quickly baked in the oven, should be served with potatoes, herbs, vegetables.
Oven-baked chop pork
As a rule, chops are cooked in a frying pan, but they are no less tasty when they are baked in an oven. With this heat treatment, the dish retains its juiciness and softness. If desired, pork chops in the oven can be supplemented with onions, mayonnaise and cheese – this combination is suitable for a festive dish. Perfectly harmonizes the meat of this preparation with potatoes and pasta. How to bake pork in the oven?
- medium-sized tomatoes – 2 pcs.;
- low-fat mayonnaise – 3 tbsp. l .;
- pork tenderloin – 0.6 kg;
- Dutch / Russian cheese – 120 g.
- Process the baking sheet with oil, put onion rings on it.
- Lightly chop medium pieces of meat with a knife / hammer and grate with seasonings. Put them on top of the onion.
- Place thin slices of cheese on top and pour the products with a layer of mayonnaise.
- On each piece of tenderloin, put a circle of tomato, top with cheese chips and finely chopped greens.
- Send the dish to bake for 35 minutes, then serve hot with any side dish.
Every hostess should cook this dish at least once: it is simple, but, nevertheless, very tasty. Experienced culinary specialists add others to the standard list of products based on their own taste. To make the pork in the oven with cheese juicy, it is important to marinate it for a couple of hours with onions and seasonings. Serve meat better with fresh vegetables. How to cook pork in the oven?
- mayonnaise – 100 ml;
- any hard cheese – 200 g;
- pork pulp – 0.8 kg;
- onions – 150 g;
- Cut the meat tenderloin into portioned pieces up to 2 cm thick, beat off on both sides with a knife, lay on a prepared baking sheet.
- Cut the onions in half rings, finely grate the cheese.
- Combine the mayonnaise with spices and treat each portion of the tenderloin with this mixture. Combine the meat with the onion, let it stand for an hour, then put it on a baking sheet. In this case, the pieces are better placed close to each other.
- Put onion and grated cheese on top of the pulp. Place the pan in the oven heated to 180 degrees.
- How much to bake pork in the oven? Half an hour is enough for this. Check the readiness of the meat is a thin knife or fork, making deep punctures.
- Serve a meat dish with fresh herbs and vegetables. Potatoes baked on the same baking sheet can serve as a side dish.
Red meat belongs to the category of heavy food, however, if you select the part of the carcass and the method of preparation, it can become as easy as possible for digestion and useful. Pork with vegetables in the oven is one of the healthiest recipes for red meats. At the same time, the tenderloin is an ideal choice for this dish. Details and photos below describe how to bake pork in the oven.
- Bulgarian pepper – 3 pcs.;
- oregano, thyme, cumin powder;
- pork tenderloin – 0.5 kg;
- asparagus – 8 pcs.;
- dessert white wine -? st .;
- champignons – 0.3 kg;
- butter – 30 g.
- Pre-cut is worth pouring wine with seasonings
- After half an hour, put the pulp on a greased baking sheet.
- Mushrooms with vegetables are chopped and placed with meat on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle pork pulp on top with seasonings, place small slices of butter. Bake the clippings for 40 minutes, turning on the medium mode of the oven (approximately 180 degrees).
This recipe for pork cooking will be useful for those planning a holiday table. At the same time, the meat and potatoes are baked together, which saves time. It takes only an hour and a half to prepare the dish. The dish is very fragrant, satisfying and tender. In addition, baked pork in the oven with potatoes will serve as a wonderful home dinner for a large family.
- Dutch / Russian cheese – 100 g;
- pork pulp – 0.6 kg;
- garlic cloves – 4 pcs.;
- onion – 5 pcs.;
- potato – 6 pcs.;
- mayonnaise – 100 ml;
- Cheese must be grated, peeled garlic, pressed through a press.
- Wash the meat, cut not thick plates, slightly beat off.
- Peel onions and potatoes, chop in half rings.
- Place the meat pulp in an oily form, sprinkle with garlic gruel and onion slices. In this case, the meat should be completely covered..
- Potatoes should be placed on top, then the dish is sprinkled with cheese chips and sprinkled with mayonnaise.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees, place inside the mold. After 40 minutes, serve rosy juicy slices of meat with potatoes and fresh vegetables.
With sour cream
The recipe below is very simple and economical, while the dish turns out to be tender, tasty and goes with absolutely any side dish. Preparing pork in sour cream in the oven is very simple, so busy housewives love this version of the recipe. The components of the meat marinade can be honey and Dijon mustard, due to which the dish gets a pleasant island-sweet flavor. The classic recipe for making pork tenderloin with sour cream is described in detail below and with a photo.
- sour cream 20% – 200 ml;
- any hard cheese – 200 g;
- tenderloin – 0.5 kg;
- Dijon mustard – 50 g;
- honey -? tsp.
- Cut the flesh into medium pieces, beat off briefly, pickle, mixing sour cream with mustard and honey.
- Place the slices on a baking sheet, season with seasonings and send to bake for 15 minutes.
- Grate the cheese and sprinkle the pulp after a specified amount of time has passed. Send the pan back for another 15 minutes, after which the pork baked in the oven will be ready.