The content of the article
- What is facial cryomassage?
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Indications for
- How often can you do facial cryomassage?
- Massage with liquid nitrogen
- Cryomassage at home
Every woman dreams of preserving her youth and beauty for a long time, remaining as attractive, flowering. Many wealthy ladies resort to plastic surgery, but there are methods that do not require surgery. One of these is facial cryomassage with nitrogen. The procedure can be performed in a salon and at home, however, the methods will differ from each other. But you do not have to endure numerous injections and wait until the tumor comes off. It is worth noting that there are no analogues to the cryomassage procedure by the method of exposure to tissues and the results.
What is facial cryomassage?
Cryotherapy for the face is a cosmetic procedure consisting in exposing the skin to cold in combination with massage manipulations. As a result, vasoconstriction occurs, and then expansion, which improves blood circulation, improves metabolic processes in cells, keratinized particles begin to exfoliate, the skin breathes and absorbs nutrients better. Even in ancient Egypt, cold compresses were used to anesthetize wounds and fractures..
For the first time, the term “cryotherapy” appeared thanks to the German priest Sebastian Kneipp, who began to effectively use this method in the treatment of problems with the musculoskeletal system. Massage techniques along with cryotherapy were carried out for the first time in 1984 by the Japanese Toshimo Yamauchi, who proved in practice the effectiveness of the method of affecting artificial cold on the joints. Then it was adopted by cosmetologists, actively using to get rid of benign formations, well, and the effect of rejuvenation became noticeable as a result of this.
Toshimo proposed to influence the body with icy air (-100 … -1800С). Later, a technique appeared that made it possible to apply low temperatures (using ice, liquid nitrogen, dry ice air) for cosmetic purposes. The direction began to develop in Germany, Poland, Japan, Russian doctors adopted this technique only in the years 80-90. Before carrying out cryomassage of the face with nitrogen, you can not clean it, in order to avoid allergic reactions. In salon conditions, the procedure consists of the following sequential actions:
- Training. The patient is placed on the couch face up, hair is hidden under a hat (towel), the body is covered with a sheet, the face and neck are opened for work.
- Treatment. The face is cleansed of cosmetics, treated with lotion.
- Conducting a session. The specialist uses a wooden stick, with a cotton applicator at the end (some use a tube), which is dipped in liquid nitrogen, and then massage them.
- Applying cream.
If the goal of the cryomassage procedure with nitrogen is rejuvenation, the manipulations are carried out quickly along the massage lines of the face. In this case, no discomfort is felt, direct contact with the skin does not occur, since an air cushion remains between it and the substance. If there are problems (in the form of warts, acne, etc.), a point effect is carried out, delaying the applicator in this place for 30 seconds. As a result of the procedure, crusts are formed, which will disappear in a couple of days, and pink updated skin will remain in their place.
Salons in Moscow, St. Petersburg and other Russian cities provide several options for cryomassage, which, depending on the method of exposure and the desired result, can be both cheap and expensive. Liquid nitrogen in cosmetology is used in the following areas:
- Aerocryotherapy Relieves swelling, inflammation, pain, is applied after polishing the face, peeling, plastic. The procedure is carried out by blowing cold air..
- Cryodermabrasion. Eliminates scars, scars, stretch marks, consists in removing the upper layers of the dermis through cold.
- Cryomassage. Effect of liquid nitrogen using a wooden stick with a cotton applicator.
- Cryolipolysis The effect of cold on nerves, muscles, blood vessels and skin to eliminate body fat.
- Cryodestruction. Removal of papillomas, warts, nevuses, benign formations by freezing the upper layers of the skin, leading to their complete death.
At home, you can do cryotherapy by massaging your face with ice cubes. The result of such a procedure will be, but not as high as in the cabin. Cryomassage with nitrogen in a liquid state can only be performed by a specialist (cosmetologist-dermatologist), and its effectiveness is as follows:
- color improvement;
- lifting effect, getting rid of wrinkles;
- reduction of body fat, elimination of the second chin;
- getting rid of rosacea, peeling, rosacea, stretch marks, scars, scars, bruises, post-acne;
- removal of papillomas, moles, warts;
- increased elasticity, skin turgor, the elimination of sagging;
- treatment of acne, acne, comedones;
- getting rid of greasy shine;
- restoration of blood supply;
- removal of edema after grinding, chemical, surface peeling, plastics, anti-inflammatory effect, removal of irritation;
- relief from eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, cardiovascular diseases.
Advantages and disadvantages
Cryomassage with liquid nitrogen has recently gained popularity among women, more and more beauty salons are adding the procedure to the list of their services. This is due to the many advantages that low temperature therapy has:
- minimum time consumption;
- affordable price;
- result after 1 session;
- compatibility with other cosmetic procedures;
- lack of reaction in the form of pigmentation;
- 1 session with liquid nitrogen replaces a whole complex of several cosmetic facial care actions.
Of the minuses of cryomassage with nitrogen, small swelling and redness can be distinguished, which pass in a few hours (no more than a day) and you can already start the next session. The effectiveness of the procedure depends on the number of repetitions, which is determined by the degree of the problem. Most types of cryomassage are carried out in a course (15 sessions), which may not be very cheap..
Facial massage with nitrogen is prescribed by a dermatologist-cosmetologist, or you can decide on the cryomassage procedure yourself. Indications for the use of the event are:
- rosacea, vitiligo;
- facial wrinkles;
- neoplasms of a benign nature, papillomas, nevi;
- acne, acne, acne;
- scars, stretch marks, scars on the skin of the face;
- yellow, gray, complexion;
- peeling of the skin;
- greasy shine, seborrhea;
- age spots (hyperpigmentation);
- withering of the skin, loss of tone;
- swelling, inflammation, pain;
- psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema.
How often can you do facial cryomassage?
Cryoprocedures for the face with nitrogen can be carried out 2-3 times a week with a break of a couple of days. This is due to the fact that the skin after exposure to nitrogen is not injured and quickly regenerates. After the first cryomassage, the result is not always noticeable, so experts often prescribe a course of procedures consisting of 10-15 sessions. The amount is determined based on the existing skin problem..
Repeat the procedure with nitrogen twice a year, preferably not in the summer, because after exposure to cold the skin becomes very sensitive to ultraviolet radiation. Running, complex skin problems are the reason for increasing or decreasing the number of sessions, their duration in time, and the frequency of repetition of courses.
Massage with liquid nitrogen
In the doctor’s office of a cosmetologist-dermatologist, nitrogen massage is carried out in the following sequence:
- The patient is located on a special couch, hair is removed under a hat or bandage.
- Facial skin is cleansed of cosmetics, treated with tonic.
- The specialist dips a wooden stick with cotton wool in liquid nitrogen and begins to process problem areas.
- Then a cream is applied to the skin..
Cryoprocedure always goes the same for everyone, only the technique and duration can vary, which is determined by the purpose for which the session is conducted. The longest time is required to freeze scars on the skin, the course should consist of at least 4 procedures with a long interval. Warts, papillomas need to be processed for at least 30 seconds each, but the duration of the session with rosacea should not be more than 4 minutes, so you need to act on the problem areas for 10 seconds.
Pustules and numerous acne are “treated” for at least 15 seconds and often the manipulation continues several times during the session. The procedure of cryomassage with nitrogen during skin demodicosis should be used only as a way to kill some ticks, increase immunity, but the therapeutic effect must be achieved with special medicines against this disease.
The cost of the procedure for cryomassage of the face with nitrogen in dermatological rooms and beauty salons in the Moscow region differ from each other. High prices can directly depend on the prestige of the institution, its location, the experience of a specialist, the availability of equipment. Specialists offer discounts to regular customers, hold promotions, for example, you can go through 2 procedures at the same time for the cost of one. The price of facial massage with liquid nitrogen in the salons of the Moscow Region is:
Name of institution
Price for the service in rubles
Scandinavian Health Center
Cryomassage at home
At home, you can’t make a cryomassage procedure with nitrogen, but you can use ice cubes for this. Take purified water, fill in a special container, freeze. You can increase the effectiveness of the procedure by brewing a medicinal decoction of herbs, such as chamomile, mint and sage, and it is better to freeze the infusion of several plants at the same time. Pour 1 tbsp. l chopped dried herbs 200 ml of boiling water, leave for a day (preferably in a thermos), then strain and freeze. Wipe your face with ice cubes in the morning and evening, letting your face dry on its own.
There is another way to conduct a cryomassage session at home – to use portable devices, the use of which is simple, convenient. Such devices are equipped with an electronic display showing the set temperature. The instruction manual makes it easy to understand the nuances of operation, but if something is not clear, consult a specialist. Devices also cause blood vessels to contract and expand, causing blood to circulate and cells to renew..
Using liquid nitrogen for the face is not useful to everyone and not always. There are a number of points at which the cryomassage procedure is contraindicated:
- allergic reaction to cold;
- cardiovascular failure;
- post-infarction, post-stroke condition;
- inflammation, abscesses on the face;
- bronchitis, flu;
- vacuite, arteritis;
- high pressure;
- gynecological diseases.