The content of the article
- How to make a proper nutrition menu for the week
- Weight Loss Weekly Nutrition Plan
- Weekly Weight Loss Diet Schedule
- Dietary food for the week
- An approximate diet of proper nutrition for a week
- Examples of proper nutrition for weight loss for a week
- Weekly Nutrition Menu
- Diet menu for the week
- Simple menu for losing weight for a week
- Menu for a teenager for a week
- Weekly menu for the whole family
An effective way to burn fat is to create a calorie deficit. In order for the process to be realized, it is necessary to create a healthy diet for a week for weight loss, that is, to develop an approximate menu in which proteins, fats, carbohydrates are correctly balanced. Having a specific table, you will clearly follow it, which eliminates the possibility of disruptions.
How to make a proper nutrition menu for the week
First you need to calculate the daily calorie intake for your normal weight. This can be done in the online calculator, where you need to enter the age, height, weight and level of daily physical activity. After pressing the button “Calculation”, an individual value of the energy value of the diet, the amount of carbohydrates, proteins and fats will appear. If you want to lose weight, the number will be 20% less than normal calories. Based on these indicators, you need to create a menu of proper nutrition for a week.
Weight Loss Weekly Nutrition Plan
Do you want to be constantly full even with a diet? Take a pen, a piece of paper and write down how to make a nutrition plan for a week for weight loss:
- Decide on the number of meals. Ideal when there are five of them: breakfast, lunch, dinner and a couple of snacks between them. The largest number of calories comes from breakfast and lunch, the same as a snack, dinner requires the least energy.
- In the first part of the day, eat 50% of the daily calories. If you want to feast on harmful products, write them in the diet of breakfast or the first snack.
- Create a menu for losing weight for a week so that the interval between meals is no more than 3 hours.
- A difficult task is the rational distribution of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Optimal to do it like this:
- Breakfast: a portion of carbohydrates, some protein and healthy fats.
- Snack: fast carbohydrates in the form of fruits, you can add complex carbohydrates.
- At lunch, liquid food is required – soup, borsch. The menu contains proteins, complex carbohydrates, fats.
- The second snack consists of proteins and fats. These are nuts, seeds, chicken breast. A good option – dairy products.
- Dinner: eat protein and fiber (vegetables).
- Do not forget to take into account the need for water. For 1 kg of body weight you need 30-40 ml of pure water. In the heat and during physical activity, this indicator increases.
Weekly Weight Loss Diet Schedule
As an example, a diet of 1500-1700 kcal is presented. On training days, the calorie content of the menu is slightly increased. The proper diet for a week looks something like this:
- Schedule on training days – Mon, Wed, Fri. Calorie intake – 1700 kcal.
- 7:00 – breakfast (450 kcal). Approximate serving size: 180 g carbohydrate food, 50 g protein, 5 g fat. Tea, coffee – 200 ml.
- 10:00 – snack (350 kcal). This is 200 g of grapefruit, 1 medium apple, 1 tbsp. l sour cream 15% fat.
- 12:30 – lunch (450 kcal). Portion of soup 250 ml, 140 g carbohydrate food, 100 g protein, 10 g fat. Liquid – 200 ml.
- 17:00 – snack (350 kcal). This is 100 g of cottage cheese + a glass of kefir + some walnuts.
- 21:00 – dinner (100 kcal). Serving: 65 g of protein food, 100-50 g of fiber, 5 g of fat.
- Schedule in days free from training – VT, Thurs, Sat, Sun, Sun. The diet for a week for weight loss will daily count 1,500 kcal.
- 7:00 – breakfast (400 kcal). Serving Size: 170 g carbohydrate food, 45 g protein, 5 g fat. Tea, coffee – 200 ml.
- 10:00 – snack (250 kcal). This is 85 g of dried apricots or 3 crackers, 5 olives, 60 g of soft cheese.
- 12:30 – lunch (400 kcal). Portion of soup 200 ml, 130 g carbohydrate food, 90 g protein, 8 g fat. Liquid – 200 ml.
- 17:00 – snack (250 kcal). This is 100 g of boiled chicken, a glass of milk 2.5%.
- 21:00 – dinner (200 kcal). Serving: 100 g protein food, 100-50 g fiber, 5 g fat.
Dietary food for the week
Girls and boys need to make a list of products in order to easily implement a menu of proper nutrition for weight loss for a week. A consumer basket may include inexpensive products. Dietary food for the week:
- meat and offal: beef / veal, chicken (fillet / drumstick / thigh), turkey, liver, heart;
- fish: mackerel, hake, bream;
- chicken / quail eggs;
- cereals and cereals: rice, buckwheat, oatmeal (hercules), wheat, corn grits;
- mushrooms: champignons / oyster mushrooms;
- vegetables: tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, cabbage, beets, onions, carrots, potatoes;
- fruits, berries;
- nuts, seeds;
- dairy and sour-milk products: cottage cheese 9%, milk 2.5%, sour cream 10%, kefir 1%, yogurt without fillers;
- fats: butter, sunflower, olive;
- hard pasta;
- whole wheat bread.
An approximate diet of proper nutrition for a week
You need to develop a weekly menu according to the model shown in the table. Having worked a little, you will draw up a complete plan, in which everything will be taken into account. The table shows a sample for 1500 kcal. In parentheses you will see the percentage of protein, fat and carbohydrate foods that you need to eat at a particular intake. An approximate diet of proper nutrition for a week has such a distribution of BJU and calories:
Calorie intake, kcal
Examples of proper nutrition for weight loss for a week
Losing weight in women and men will be easy if you have in your hands a written diet for a week for weight loss. You need to create an individual program, taking as a basis your daily calorie intake. Distribute it into 5 parts, calculate the caloric content of protein, fat and carbohydrate foods by percentage from the above table, then you can find out the serving size. An example of proper nutrition for a week for weight loss will be your guide in drawing up your diet.
Weekly Nutrition Menu
This example of nutrition for weight loss can be used by adults and healthy people who want to lose excess weight systematically. All products in the diet are healthy and varied, so you will not starve and constantly think about food. Proper nutrition for a week looks something like this:
Day of the week
Oatmeal, scrambled eggs, whole grain bread and butter, tea
Borsch, steam cutlet, vegetable salad
Cottage cheese seasoned with greens, sour cream
Baked Mackerel with Carrots and Onions
Buckwheat, toast with cheese, egg, linseed oil, coffee
Baked apple with cottage cheese and honey
Cabbage soup, beef goulash, tomatoes and cucumbers
Ryazhenka, whole grain bread
Chicken kebabs, green salad
Rice, ham and cheese sandwich, cocoa
Berries with yogurt
Soup with homemade chicken, stewed hearts, coleslaw and greens
Braised hake in tomato, vegetable salad
Wheat porridge, protein pancakes, home-cooked sausage, tea
Dried apricots / prunes, dates, walnuts
Soup with meatballs, liver patties, Greek salad
Potato-free vinaigrette with beans and olive oil
Braised veal with vegetable sauce
Corn porridge with milk, cottage cheese with berries, coffee
Beef broth, baked chicken drumstick, beetroot, garlic salad
Steam bream, vegetable stew
Cottage cheese casserole with sour cream, berries, cocoa
Buckwheat mushroom soup, grilled chicken thighs, squash caviar
Milk, Loaf of Cheese
Omelet with a mixture of frozen vegetables
Protein omelet with buckwheat, whole grain bun, tea
Curd balls with nuts and dried fruits
Ear, turkey sauce, radish salad, greens
Chicken Breast Vegetable Salad
Boiled Beans, Pollock
Diet menu for the week
As a basis, you can take the diet proposed in the table above. However, a diet for a week for weight loss requires you to cook healthy dishes with a minimum of salt and spices. If you resort to frying, then do it in a non-stick pan with one drop of oil. It’s better to cook, stew, steam. In addition to clean water, you can drink freshly squeezed juices, fruit drinks, fruit drinks, tea, coffee. Dietary nutrition for a week allows you to have a light snack before bedtime in the form of kefir or natural yogurt.
Simple menu for losing weight for a week
Even if the budget for food is modest, you can plan a diet of cheap, but tasty and healthy products. Make a simple menu for losing weight for a week according to this model:
- Breakfast: porridge + egg dish + drink.
- Snack: seasonal fruit.
- Lunch: a liquid dish (soup, borscht) + an offal dish (hearts, liver, ventricles) + seasonal salad of vegetables.
- Snack: fermented milk product.
- Dinner: seasonal vegetable salad, inexpensive boiled / steam / baked fish.
Menu for a teenager for a week
The above table is also suitable for teenagers, however, the portion size should take into account the daily need of 2500-3000 kcal. An example menu for a losing teenager is made in the same way as for adults, taking into account the calorie content of protein, fat and carbohydrate foods. Do not reduce the amount of carbohydrates, as they are the main source of energy for a growing body..
Weekly menu for the whole family
First, make a list of the products you plan to buy. Then come up with options for ready-made dishes that can be made from purchased provisions. The weekly menu for the whole family includes such dishes:
- milk and water porridge: buckwheat, rice, wheat, barley, oat, millet, semolina, corn;
- egg dishes.
- Soups: chicken, pea, fish, mushroom, with meatballs, vegetable, kharcho, borsch, pickle, cabbage soup, beetroot, cabbage.
- The second for lunch: stuffed peppers, meatballs, cabbage rolls, goulash, fish and meat cutlets, pilaf, meat and offal gravy.
- Side dishes: baked / boiled / mashed potatoes, pasta, cereals.
- Salads: seasonal vegetable, vinaigrette, Greek, Caesar, beetroot.
- Desserts: baked apples, puddings, souffle, ice cream, biscuit.
Attention! The information presented in the article is for guidance only. Materials of the article do not call for self-treatment. Only a qualified doctor can make a diagnosis and give treatment recommendations based on the individual characteristics of a particular patient.