The content of the article
The author of the nutrition system is a long-lived doctor who continued to operate up to 103 years. The name of the practicing doctor, professor and academician, who owns the authorship of the Uglov diet, was listed in the Guinness Book of Records. He believed that a balanced, natural diet and a moving lifestyle help to avoid various diseases, accelerate the treatment of existing pathologies and prolong life for several decades.
What is the Corner Diet
A well-known surgeon considered excessive food and overweight to be the main causes of many diseases that could be cured or prevented without leading to surgical intervention, if patients had promptly switched to a simple diet (no frills). Diet of the Corner – a nutrition system that involves the exclusion of pickles, sweets and alcohol from the menu, while preference should be given to natural, fresh products.
In people with overweight, immunity decreases, performance decreases, blood composition changes (the proportion of cholesterol increases), joint pathologies begin. The problem of excess weight, which is aggravated in old age, was considered by Anglov to be especially important, because it slows down the metabolism, which contributes to the development of pathological conditions in the human body.
To reduce body weight, Angles advised to follow a diet, which he called “eastern”. According to the physician, it helps to lose up to 5 kilograms of weight, is easily tolerated and perfectly cleanses the body. This food system can be classified as sparing, because it is perfectly balanced, does not require strict calorie counting and is very easy to tolerate. The surgeon recommended eating on a schedule, making equal time intervals between meals, while the diet can be adapted to any daily routine. The advantages of such a power system are:
- in about 10 days you can get rid of the extra 3-5 kg;
- with the help of a diet, bowel function is normalized;
- approved, inexpensive, affordable products everywhere.
Disadvantages of the diet:
- limited diet;
- the need to combine proper nutrition with gymnastics, jogging and other types of physical activity;
- strict diet.
The nutritional system of a Russian surgeon is ideal for weight loss without harm to health. The basic rules of the Corner diet:
- eat on schedule, while observing the time intervals between meals;
- dinner should be held at least 2-3 hours before bedtime, but no later than 8 pm;
- After eating, you can not go to bed, and immediately start / return to work;
- you need to completely abandon addictions;
- you need to get enough sleep (sleep should last at least 7-8 hours), move more and walk in the fresh air;
- you need to leave the table with a slight feeling that you haven’t quite enough;
- you should drink more clean water, and do this in between meals.
The doctor did not mention the presence of any contraindications to his diet, however, like any diet restriction, Fedor Uglov’s diet requires the prior approval of your doctor. A specialist will evaluate your health status and either approve, or, conversely, advise you to abandon this idea. The main contraindications of the Corner diet are chronic diseases of the digestive tract and kidneys.
Corner Diet Menu
The doctor advised eating varied, but at the same time observe moderation. Among the most healthy foods, the surgeon attributed:
- lean meat cooked or steamed meat (beef, chicken, turkey, etc.);
- dried fruits (prunes, dried apricots, etc.);
- any fruits (apples, oranges, etc.);
- raw and stewed vegetables (cabbage, carrots, beets, potatoes, etc.);
- kefir, yogurt and other dairy and dairy products.
The Corner diet menu implies the consumption of a large amount of liquid (water, green or black tea, compote, fresh homemade juices, herbal decoctions, natural coffee in small quantities). The doctor advised to refuse sugar, sweets and white bread (you can eat black, but in small quantities – up to 150 g per day). It is necessary to exclude from the menu, in addition, salty foods and smoked meats, alcohol. Food is better to make fractional: you can eat often, but portions should be small.
Diet of Dr. Uglov for 10 days
The main advantage of a balanced diet is the improvement of the intestines and other organs of the gastrointestinal tract, which positively affects the general state of human health. The diet of Dr. Uglov for 10 days involves the use of simple, inexpensive products. Example of a daily menu:
- 8.00-9.00 – a cup of tea or brewed coffee with a spoon of honey or sugar;
- 10.00-11.00 – boiled egg, 6-8 prune berries, previously soaked in water;
- 13.00-14.00 – a portion of lean meat (up to 200 g), boiled cabbage or carrot and 1 orange;
- 16.00-17.00 – non-fat hard cheese (2 slices), apple;
- 19.00-20.00 – a glass of kefir or natural yogurt without adding grains or berries.