The content of the article
- How much can you lose weight in a month
- How to lose weight per month by 10 kg
- How to lose weight per month by 5 kg
- Weight Loss Program for a month at home
Excess weight is gaining slowly as it leaves. Such a process is the result of a healthy metabolism. But with a slow metabolism, slagging of the body, hormonal imbalances and other health problems, it happens that the marks of the weights are rapidly growing up. If for some reason there is no desire to adhere to a constant diet, learn about the express method of effective weight loss in a month.
How much can you lose weight in a month
Having set the goal to lose weight per month by 2, 5 or 10 kg and not harm health, you need to understand the principle of the body. Excess weight appears due to a slow metabolism, which does not have time to process substances from food into energy, putting them “in reserve” as a subcutaneous fat mass. This is especially true for simple carbohydrates found in sweet, flour, alcohol, fast food, mayonnaise with ketchup.
It is required to remove the consumption of the listed products from the diet or to engage in physical activities for self-consumption of calories. Going on an exhausting diet with many restrictions is strictly not recommended. For the body, this will be a lot of stress, which will lead to unpleasant consequences. He believes that hunger has begun, slowing down the metabolism even more. In the beginning, as a source of energy, muscle fibers will be destroyed, and only then, fat cells will begin to break down..
Nutritionists consider cleansing Enterosgel a modern sorbent to be a necessary step in any weight loss program. It actively absorbs only harmful wastes and toxins, which enter the blood in abundance during the breakdown of body fat. It is these toxins that provoke nausea, an unpleasant aftertaste in the mouth, stool disorders, dull skin, the appearance of acne and spots on it.This sorbent fills the stomach well, thereby creating a feeling of fullness, absorbs excess gastric juice and enzymes, neutralizing their irritating effect on the walls of the stomach. Let’s admit it to take long courses, unlike other sorbents.
Is it realistic to lose weight in a month? It has been established that it is difficult to lose more than 5 kg per month correctly, but it is possible without strict diets. Based on the principles of proper nutrition, systematically drops 4 kg per month, without affecting muscle mass. When adding movement with sports exercises, this figure increases to 10 kg per month.
How to lose weight per month by 10 kg
To lose weight by 10 kg per month, you will need:
- Consult a specialist.
- Choose the right diet, exercise.
- Before losing weight, prepare your body for a diet.
- Spend a month on diet or proper nutrition.
- Continue to maintain weight while staying on a healthy diet.
How to lose weight per month by 5 kg
If you want to take care of your weight and lose 5 kg per month, do not break the basic rules:
- You can’t starve. With an independent, improper fasting, fat only accumulates, and weight loss is obtained due to muscle loss with fluid, which leads to dehydration. When you start eating again, the weight will return, and due to lack of muscle mass, the appearance will deteriorate.
- Do not resort to strict diets. The principle is the same as with fasting. The body will stop receiving important substances with vitamins. The harm of diets is proved by doctors with other specialists.
- Pass by the “magic pills.” Coffee for losing weight, special berries or seaweed do not help to slim! Do not expect to lose weight in a short time..
Weight Loss Program for a month at home
Losing weight in a month is not an easy process to achieve results and lose kilograms, possibly with the right approach to training and nutrition. Make the menu the next day based on the tips below. Build a training program for a month by adding cardio for fat burning and strength exercises to build muscle. As a result of the combination of nutrition and physical activity, you will understand how to lose weight in a month, losing weight and pulling up a figure, without sitting on hard diets.
When choosing exercises for weight loss for a month, focus on cardio. With the help of running, intense jumping rope is quickly lost and goes to minus the gained calories. Add gymnastics or exercise if desired. They warm the muscles, preparing them for loads of joints.
Take your menu seriously. Rebuild it by making a rational meal. A special diet for a month is not needed. There are calculators and formulas for calculating kilocalories. Use the following:
- For girls, 655.1 + 9.6? body weight + 1.85? growth – 4.68? age;
- For guys 66.47 + 13.75? body weight + 5? growth – 6.74? age.
Subtract 20% from the result and get a daily calorie intake. You should fit into this norm, but not thoughtlessly. There is such a definition as BJU – proteins, fats, carbohydrates in a percentage of 30, 20 and 50%. Knowing their daily requirement for kilocalories, calories obtained from the BJU are easily calculated. Bad habits contribute to weight gain, so try to get rid of them. Drink a few liters of water per day.
The menu is constructed as follows:
- For breakfast, choose complex carbohydrates and fiber (porridge from oat, buckwheat and rice cereals and vegetables), protein (eggs and cottage cheese), tea, coffee, bread rolls or bread from coarse flour. If calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates allow, take a piece of cheese as a source of fat. You can drink juice, but freshly squeezed and natural without sugar, as the purchase contains simple carbohydrates.
- For lunch or snack, take fruit..
- For dinner, cook meat or fish by adding potatoes or vegetables to it. Discard salt as a seasoning. Replace it with spices.
- At afternoon tea, you can take dried fruits, light yogurt or low-fat sour-milk and dairy products.
- For dinner – meat and fish, but with a lower carb content than for lunch.