The content of the article
- What are slimming drugs
- What medications can help you lose weight?
- What is better for losing weight
- Weight Loss Drugs
- Cheap dietary supplements
- Pharmacy supplements
- Means for fast weight loss
- Indian preparations
- American pills
- Thai preparations
- Safe Weight Loss Methods
Every fifth inhabitant of the planet suffers from excess weight and at least once tried to look for the best drugs for weight loss, read reviews of supposedly thin people, ran to the pharmacy in the hope of buying effective pills that will help get such a coveted beautiful figure. However, does medical weight loss really help, or should I look for other, safer and healthier ways to lose weight?
What are slimming drugs
More recently, attractive people walked through the streets with badges on their chests. “Want to lose weight?” Ask me how! ” It is possible that their shakes and tablets will be effective, but not about that now. Since that time, the pharmaceutical industry has significantly expanded the list of products for weight loss, and how could it be otherwise, because demand creates supply. People tend to look for easy ways to solve problems. Manufacturers know this, and immediately offer a desperate fat man a miracle cure for weight loss.
All the best medicines, except for pills of unknown origin, not falling under the classification, can be divided into two groups:
- For internal use.
- For external use.
The first group includes pills for weight loss, fat burners, dietary supplements, teas, food substitutes, capsules. The second group includes a variety of plasters, creams and gels against cellulite, thermal preparations, soap, wraps and much more. Medicines for internal use are divided into those that:
- suppress appetite (anorectics);
- block the absorption of fat due to inhibition of the lipase enzyme involved in the breakdown of fat;
- normalize metabolism and reduce liver obesity.
What medications can help you lose weight?
All drugs can be grouped as follows:
- Anorectics.They act in a certain way on the brain, as a result of which it gives the body a command about satiety, depressing the appetite. In domestic pharmacy chains, this group is represented by pills, the active substance of which is sibutramine hydrochloride. In other countries, for example in the USA, it is phentermine (an amphetamine analogue) and Adipex-based medicine.
- Parapharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals. These are various dietary supplements, which include vitamins and minerals. It is believed that a person begins to lose weight, because a balanced and sufficient amount of nutrients contained in their dietary supplements enters the body, but this is very doubtful.
- Laxatives and diuretics. For a short time, the effect of weight loss can be achieved by removing fluid and stagnant stool from the body, but this can be harmful in the form of dehydration, loss of beneficial intestinal microflora, and electrolytes. Manufacturers and distributors argue that these are the best drugs, give the names of exotic potent plants, although in fact medicines and teas contain the usual senna and pharmacy diuretics, and not always harmless.
- Powerful and quick help in weight loss is promised by cellulose drug manufacturers. It cleanses the intestines of toxins and ballast substances. However, you should not drink such pills for those who have any inflammatory processes in the intestines, and most people with obesity have such.
- Fat burners. This group is very diverse, but no manufacturer can clearly describe the mechanism of action of fat burning pills. It is believed that the body begins to remove fat in case of acceleration of metabolic processes. This is true, but how is the acceleration of metabolism associated with the action of such drugs? No answer found.
What is better for losing weight
In no case should you take medications without a doctor’s prescription, no matter how good they are according to the reviews and ratings of those who have already tried them on themselves. Nevertheless, it should be said about the most popular among those seeking to build:
- Phase 2 – Calorie Blocker.
- Integrated Fat Burners.
Weight Loss Drugs
Disputes between doctors, nutritionists and people about the benefits of dietary supplements have been going on for a long time: someone enthusiastically responds to the miraculous properties, and supplements hurt someone. Organisms of different people are too individual for everyone to prescribe the same pill, but if used wisely, specialized tools can bring some benefit, for example:
- activation of many metabolic processes in the body;
- body cleansing;
- saturation with vitamins and minerals;
- obstruction of fat formation;
- lower cholesterol;
- improvement of digestion, the work of internal organs;
- removal of toxins;
- normalization of water balance;
- relieving fatigue, raising tone, maintaining vitality;
- for women, dietary supplements are useful for hormonal disorders;
- men recommended supplements for men’s health.
If some supplement did not help you, do not make hasty conclusions that all drugs are the same dummies. Perhaps a dietary supplement just did not fit you. Look for the right one among the variety of supplements. Popular Five:
- Ideal Figure – a substitute for food. Delicious nutritious cocktail approved by WHO and the International Nutrition Institute. The composition includes cassia, sweet potato, blueberries, soybean oil, amorphophallus extract. Improves metabolism, controls the amount of fat, gives a sustainable weight loss effect.
- Carniton – A medicine enriched with vitamin B11 (L-carnitine). The tool accelerates metabolism at the cellular level, increases endurance, performance, protects against stress. The effect increases when combining the reception with sports loads.
- Ruideman – capsules based on green tea, cassia, shrubbery railing, hawthorn, Chinese chrysanthemum, cilia elshoptsii. Manufacturers guarantee smooth weight loss without stress on the heart..
- Turboslim. A herbal remedy, which under one name can have a different set of plant extracts. Reduces hunger, activates the breakdown and elimination of fats, replenishes the deficiency of vitamins.
- Hoodia Gordonia. The action is based on the P057 molecule, which helps reduce appetite. This tool helps even people with morbid obesity..
Cheap dietary supplements
If you decide to try to lose weight with pills, then you do not have to buy expensive ones. Inexpensive diet pills are sometimes more effective than expensive overseas counterparts. You can pay attention to effective remedies in pharmacies, for example:
- Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC). This is pure fiber, which, getting into the stomach, swells there and creates a feeling of satiety, and then is excreted naturally, simultaneously cleansing the intestinal wall.
- To inexpensive means include the above Turboslim from the company Evalar.
- Senna Extract. Available in tablets and teas. It is a quick-acting laxative..
- Bromelain. Used to improve digestion..
- Chitosan. Essential for blocking fat absorption.
- Picolinate – discourages the desire to eat something sweet by regulating the level of insulin in the blood.
- Green tea extract – breaks down fats, accelerates metabolic processes, suppresses appetite.
In some difficult cases, the doctor will prescribe special honey. facilities:
- Sibutramine. Analogs – Goldline, Meridia, Reduxin, Lindax. Appetite suppressing drugs. They are released strictly according to the prescription, because they have serious side effects – tachycardia, increased pressure, heart rhythm disturbance.
- Fluoxetine. The tool inhibits the reuptake of serotonin, is an antidepressant. Prescription on sale.
- Metformin. Analogs – Siofor, Glyukofazh, Pramlintid. These are safe drugs that have a complex effect. Reduce blood sugar, which does not produce excess insulin, which contributes to the accumulation of fat. Prescribe these drugs to patients with diabetes.
- Orlistat. Analogs – Orsoten, Xenalten, Xenical. According to many, these are effective pills, but causing digestive upset, if there is no certain right diet. If you drink these medicines and continue to eat fatty high-calorie foods, then they will not burn fats.
- Glucobay, Acarbose – tablets that block the absorption of carbohydrates. In the absence of a diet, intake also threatens digestive upset.
There are weight loss methods that use traditional pharmacy drugs for weight loss, as a rule, not used for these purposes:
- Activated carbon. It is consumed before every meal. The amount is calculated by weight: for example, body weight of 80 kg – it means you need to divide 8 tablets per day equally by the number of meals.
- A nicotinic acid stimulates the synthesis of serotonin – the hormone of happiness, which closes the path to the refrigerator, speeds up metabolism, lowers cholesterol.
- Karsil – milk thistle tablets.
- Milk thistle extract. It is sold in the form of a powder with additives “Meal”, capsules, Karsil tablets, oil, seeds for the preparation of infusion. It has a general strengthening effect, supports the liver, does not burn fats.
- Red bomb. Contains L-carnitine, plantain extract, capsaicin, vitamins B and C, Brazil nut extract. Accelerates fat metabolism, improves liver function.
- Iodomarin – supports the normal functioning of the thyroid gland, whose health is very important for normal weight.
- Glycerol. The ingestion of glycerin protects the body from dehydration and removes unnecessary water (subcutaneous puffiness), redirecting it to the venous bed. Often glycerin is used by athletes in competitions and bodybuilders on “drying”.
- Vitamin C. Vitamin C is able to enhance the production of L-carnitine, and it already opens the fat cells, “takes out” the fat from there and directs them for destruction into the liver. Works with heavy physical exertion.
Means for fast weight loss
Fast – doesn’t mean good, but you really want to throw the burden off your shoulders quickly, so people are advertising miracles. When choosing drugs for quick weight loss in a pharmacy, remember that among them there can be many harmful and even dangerous ones. Maybe they really will quickly help to lose weight, but the side effects from them can remain an unbearable burden until the end of life and then you will have to resort to medical care. For example, they are very dangerous:
- psychotropic drugs;
- pills that provoke the development of depression, suicidal tendencies;
- drugs that disrupt the conductivity of nerve cells;
- carcinogenic drugs that provoke the development of oncology.
Manufacturers in Russia and abroad often add prohibited components in high concentrations: sibutramine, fluoxetine, fenproporex, bumetanide, phenytoin, furosemide, phenolphthalein, cetilistat. The following drugs can not be taken, mainly Chinese, Japanese and Korean production:
- Japan lingzhi.
- Lida DaiDaihua.
- Fitness essence.
- 2 day diet.
- 3 Day Diet Slim 3 in 1.
- ProSlim Plus.
- 999 Perfect Slim.
- Perfect Slim 5x.
The main struggle waged by slimming men every day is the struggle against appetite. Here anorectics come to their aid – an extensive group of drugs (pharmacological and sports nutrition) that reduce appetite, as a result of which excess weight melts. However, fans of a healthy lifestyle argue that losing weight should in no case be experienced, let alone suppress a feeling of hunger. For this, fractional nutrition is practiced. In addition, anorectics are unsafe, excessive passion for them can lead to anorexia..
But if you decide to restrain your appetite, then you can help the list of the best drugs for weight loss, which will help to cope with hunger:
Professional bodybuilders, in order to lose excess subcutaneous fat, build muscle before a competition, take anabolic drugs, growth hormones, Ephedrine, peptides, Clenbuterol, Metformin, Triiodothyronine, Priruvat. Steroids are recommended for men, as these drugs:
- Mimic the effects of male sex hormones – testosterone.
- Accelerate protein synthesis, which contributes to muscle growth.
- Strengthen male features (coarsening of the voice, physique changes), women become masculine.
Naturally, men should fully eat four times a day, observing a strict regimen, calorie intake and limiting carbohydrate intake. When taking steroids, do not do it yourself, as they are unsafe and can cause side effects:
- sleep disturbance;
- increased excitability;
- increased appetite;
- load on the heart;
- a large amount of lactic acid accumulates in the blood, which can cause death;
- a sharp drop in blood sugar;
- excessive sweating;
- increase in body temperature;
- finger tremors and cramps.
Ayurvedic drugs for weight loss are a new fashion trend. According to distributors, their composition includes exclusively natural components. They accelerate the metabolism. Among the most famous are the following:
- Medohar Guggul;
- Medohar Wati;
- Himalaya Vrikshamla;
- Himalaya Shunti;
- Chandraprabha Vati;
- Triphala Guggul;
- Sri Sri Ayurfede Triphala;
- Triphala Churna;
- Goji berries;
- Medohar Yoga.
In America, drug certification is very strict and many American diet pills are simply prohibited there. All of them are in our market. If they really were so strong, safe, then the fat people in the USA would have long been reduced, but the number of overweight people only increases from year to year. Since the beginning of the 21st century, only in 2012 in America was the only drug allowed – Belviq, although it also has a lot of side effects. However, he showed modest results – people lost only 5% of body weight.
Since the 90s, Thai drugs for weight loss have been known. Currently, their import is prohibited, and they have nothing to do with Thailand. They are produced in clandestine factories in Asian countries and it is not known what is inside the capsules: herbs, secret components or worms. There are cases that weight loss with their help ended sadly, losing weight barely managed to save. Take no risk – your life is more valuable than a figure.
Safe Weight Loss Methods
A person gains weight in only 1% due to hormonal disruptions, everyone else suffers because of his laziness, hoping to drink a wonderful pill and lose weight in the morning. The real method of reliable weight loss, the effectiveness of which has been repeatedly confirmed, is a healthy lifestyle that can be easily followed by healthy people, diabetics and people with hormonal disabilities. What are the principles of safe, easy parting with extra pounds:
- Limit fast carbohydrate intake.
- Fat restriction.
- Fractional nutrition – 5-6 times a day.
- Include more lean meats and fish on the menu..
- Drink 2-2.5 liters of water per day.
- Do not eat 3 hours before bedtime.
Weight loss will occur smoothly, steadily, and kilograms are unlikely to return again, unless again go into gluttony. Follow these principles, then medications will not be needed. Most of these drugs will somehow leave their mark in the body, which is not always favorable. They can not be taken by pregnant and lactating women, adolescents in puberty.
Nevertheless, we decided to try to lose weight with the help of tablets, but are you interested in the price? For you, a small selection of modern tools that are often rumored:
The best drugs for weight loss