When there is little space on the site, but you want to grow a maximum of vegetables and decorate everything with flowers, vertical flower beds and beds come to the rescue. Our tips site will show you how such structures from a variety of materials, made at no special cost by the owners of the sites themselves, might look like..
There are many advantages of vertical flower beds and beds:
- Take up a minimum of space, save space on the site.
- You can zone the site, fencing, for example, a recreation area, patio.
- You can disguise an unsightly barn wall or decorate a fence.
- You can create accents, focal points in landscape design.
- The site looks more original.
- Easy to care for, easy to water and harvest.
- Everything can be done with your own hands from scrap materials.
Unassembled pallets, pallets, easy to use as a vertical flower bed, mounted or hung anywhere.
The portal wrote how to grow strawberries and strawberries in a greenhouse thanks to vertical beds made of PVC pipes. But you can also use ordinary flowerpots, containers in the open air..
To create vertical flower beds and beds, you can use ordinary plastic flower pots strung on a metal pin-support, cut plastic bottles, cinder blocks lined up with a slide, old wooden boards, all kinds of flowerpots and containers, pockets sewn from dense fabric, old buckets, wooden boxes – practically anything. It all depends only on your imagination, wishes and possibilities.