The content of the article
- Why all the time I want to sleep and weakness are the reasons
- Diseases in which constant drowsiness appears
- What to do if you want to sleep
- Folk recipes
- Effective Vitamins for Fatigue and Drowsiness
- Doctors video recommendations: how to overcome drowsiness
Some people complain that they want to sleep almost constantly. Even following the clear regime of the day, they still cannot feel truly rested. It is worth telling in more detail about what can cause such a phenomenon and how to deal with it..
Why all the time I want to sleep and weakness are the reasons
There are a number of physiological factors. If a person constantly wants to sleep because of them, then there is no direct threat to life and health. Physiological reasons include the following:
- Bad night’s sleep. Even if an adult constantly sleeps for at least eight hours, he may feel lethargic. This is due to poor sleep, frequent night rises.
- Overwork. Why does a person sleep a lot and do not get enough sleep? This means that during the day he gets so tired that even the norm of hours of night rest is not enough to restore.
- Lack of light and heat. For these reasons, we feel so sleepy in winter, early spring, autumn. Outside the window it is constantly cloudy and cold, artificial light is turned on in the room. This prevents the body from distinguishing day from evening, as a result, I always want to sleep.
- Freezing. With a decrease in body temperature, I really want to sleep.
- Pregnancy. This is a completely natural reason. A girl always wants to sleep during pregnancy, because her body is subjected to increased stress.
- Low atmospheric pressure. This almost always happens in the rain. A person lowers blood pressure, so you constantly want to sleep.
- Taking sleeping pills and other pills that make you sleepy.
- A recent meal. After eating, especially a hearty meal, the body spends energy on digestion processes. Because of this, there is an outflow of blood from the brain, as a result, a person wants to sleep.
Diseases in which constant drowsiness appears
I want to sleep with such problems with the body and pathologies:
- Stress or depression. In this situation, apathy and a constant desire to fall asleep are a protective psychological reaction of the body to difficulties. Simply put, the brain prefers not to experience problems, but to “disconnect”.
- Infectious diseases, acute or chronic. If a person constantly wants to sleep badly, it means that the immune system is fighting infection or is recovering.
- Anemia. In case of anemia, less oxygen is supplied to tissues and organs than is required for normal work, therefore a person sleeps.
- Atherosclerosis of cerebral vessels. A person not only has a desire to constantly sleep, but also a headache, a noise in the ears.
- Idiopathic hypersomnia. This often explains why young men and women want to sleep during the day. The complex form of the disease is called narcolepsy..
- Intoxication. If a person abuses any alcohol, even beer, smokes, then he is guaranteed to have sleep disturbances. Narcotic substances cause a lack of oxygen in the brain, which makes you want to sleep.
- Avitaminosis. If you want to sleep, then this is a symptom of a lack of vitamins.
The causes of drowsiness can be diseases of the internal organs that cause depression of the central nervous system:
- heart failure;
- kidney and liver disease;
- vegetovascular dystonia;
- heavy bleeding;
- oncological diseases;
What to do if you want to sleep
There are several effective ways to cheer up:
- Cold water. Sprinkle your face and neck to stop wanting to sleep.
- Coffee. Brew a strong drink and drink hot. Coffee will replenish energy reserves.
- Green or black tea. These drinks invigorate no worse than the previous one, so if you constantly feel like sleeping, drink them more often.
- Traffic. Just walk around the room, do exercises, at best go out for a short time on the street or on the balcony.
- Ventilation. Let fresh air into the room you are in. Open a window or window.
- Change of activity. If you fall asleep at work, in which you need to be careful and understand the details, get distracted for a while, do something dynamic, for example, see your photos from vacation.
- Diet. Eat vegetables, fruits. Cook light meals, you can’t overeat.
- Cold. Apply ice cubes to your forehead, eyelids, temples.
- Citrus. Perform aromatherapy with the oils of these plants, their smell invigorates very well. If this is not possible, add a slice of lemon in tea.
Try to prepare and take such funds:
- Grind a glass of walnuts. Pass one lemon through a meat grinder with a peel. Mix these ingredients with 200 ml of honey. Eat a tablespoon of the mixture three times a day.
- 1 tsp pharmacy chamomile pour a glass of homemade milk. Bring to a boil, cook over low heat for a quarter of an hour. Cool, add 10 grams of honey, drink 30 minutes before you go to sleep.
- 5 grams of Icelandic moss pour 200 ml of water, boil for five minutes, cool. Drink 30 ml at a time all day. By evening, the glass should empty.
Effective Vitamins for Fatigue and Drowsiness
If you are concerned about these problems, you can take these drugs:
- Modafinil Stimulates brain function, increases physical stamina.
- Longdeisin. It will help to remove any sleeping state.
- Pantocrine. Improves performance.
- Enerion. The drug is prescribed for excessive fatigue.
- Bion 3. The reviews say that the drug helps to get rid of drowsiness.
- Berocca Plus. Means with vitamins C and group B.
- Alphabet Energy. Vitamin complex to combat fatigue.