The content of the article
- Is it possible to make complexion better
- Ways of internal exposure
- Drink more water
- Switch to a healthy diet
- Take vitamins
- Flush toxins
- Keep your sleep patterns
- Be physically active
- External exposure methods
- Look after your face properly
- Protect from the sun
- Use natural cosmetics
Skin tint changes not only with age. Poor complexion is caused by improper diet, lack of movement, vitamins, poor water balance or lack of normal sleep. There are reasons for the external nature – improper or irregular care, excessive exposure to ultraviolet light, poor quality cosmetics.
Is it possible to make complexion better
Professional help, the use of hardware procedures lighten the skin for a tone in 1-3 sessions. You can achieve this effect at home if you change your lifestyle and improve facial care..
The timing of the appearance of a healthy color and blush on the cheeks depends on many factors:
type and condition of the skin;
- level of physical activity;
- nutrition and water balance;
- general state of health;
- skin’s ability to recover;
- age of man.
Ways of internal exposure
It is possible to give a healthy complexion to your face if you change your habits or adjust your lifestyle. The methods of internal exposure will improve not only the condition of the face, but also the whole organism. The first results will not appear soon – 1-3 months, but they will be persistent.
Changing your lifestyle involves not only adjusting your diet, sleep, or workouts:
Limit your alcohol intake – It promotes dehydration, which leads to fine wrinkles. Alcohol does not allow retinol to be absorbed normally. Vitamin A is essential for a healthy complexion. Ethanol also dilates blood vessels. Hence the swelling, redness of the skin.
- Avoid stressful situations.. They negatively affect the skin – acne or acne appears. Learn to distract from problems, relax with the help of yoga, meditation music, drawing or knitting.
- Give up cigarettes – smoking accelerates the aging of the whole body, makes the complexion unnatural.
Drink more water
Dehydration leads to the fact that the skin peels, becomes saggy and flabby. The complexion changes to dull. Moisturized skin looks healthy and smooth. Water reduces the concentration of subcutaneous fat, which helps to eliminate acne. Dullness and dullness of the face will disappear a week after replenishing the fluid deficiency.
Water balance tips:
Eat cucumbers, watermelon, strawberries and grapefruits. They contain a lot of water..
- Use unsweetened green tea instead of coffee. It inhibits skin aging. The anti-inflammatory properties of the drink will relieve red spots, peeling on the face. Try adding ice cubes to tea. A hot drink provokes worsening skin problems due to enlarged pores, the appearance of spider veins.
- Drink 6-10 glasses of pure water per day. It not only nourishes the skin, but also flushes toxins and toxins..
- Ayurveda masters advise drinking water from blue bottles. Such a liquid has a cooling effect..
Switch to a healthy diet
For the skin, products that contain vitamins and antioxidants are useful. A healthy diet is necessary to improve complexion. Diet Change Tips:
Avoid manufacturing sweets and processed sugar. They reduce the production of collagen, which is responsible for the elasticity of the face. Limitations of sugar will lower insulin levels so cells can maintain a healthy balance.
- Replace spicy, salty, and fried foods with boiled rice, oatmeal, or applesauce. These products enhance complexion..
- Eat blueberries, pomegranate, raspberries, dark chocolate and spinach to prevent wrinkles, sagging skin.
- Avoid flour products, reduce the use of dairy products. All this leads to the appearance of acne, premature aging..
Supplements or dietary supplements will help improve facial tone. Vitamins and minerals are essential for healthy skin. They can be bought at a pharmacy or obtained from food:
Vitamin C – reduces wrinkles, increases collagen production. Contained in blackcurrant, broccoli, kiwi, citrus and sweet potatoes.
- Selenium – Helps to get rid of age spots, protects from ultraviolet rays. A lot of substance in seafood, eggs, tomatoes.
- Vitamin E – slows down the aging process, gives shine. The face will glow from the inside, if you use vegetable oils, avocados and nuts.
- Zinc – Gives softness to the skin, restores it. Include red meat, poultry, whole grains.
- Vitamin A – Eliminates dryness, wilting and aging of the skin. Retinol found in yellow, red, green vegetables.
- Omega 3 – support the youth of the face. Sea fish contains beneficial fatty acids.
Polluted air, poor quality food, or water worsen the condition of the skin. Cleansing the body of toxins is necessary before improving the complexion in other ways.
In the morning on an empty stomach, drink a glass of water with lemon.
- Use more green tea to cleanse your body of toxins.
- Eat beets, radishes and grapefruit to get rid of toxins, improve liver function.
Keep your sleep patterns
A full rest will help to quickly refresh the complexion. Non-observance of sleep mode increases the level of cortisol and adrenaline in the blood. These stress hormones provoke the formation of acne, swelling and bags under the eyes:
Sleep 7-8 hours – during sleep, the face is restored, rejuvenated.
- Sit on your back. So the face will not look wrinkled in the morning.
- Keep your head above your body to avoid swelling.
Be physically active
It is impossible to get a healthy complexion without regular training. They improve blood circulation and oxygen supply to tissues, accelerate the cleaning of toxins, and reduce the effects of stress. Physical Activity Tips:
Do yoga or dance.
- Try to run in the morning or evening.
- Choose walks if there’s no time for the gym.
External exposure methods
Internal changes are not enough. They must be supported by external exposure methods. These include proper face care and the choice of natural cosmetics. All this will rejuvenate the skin, eliminate wrinkles and prevent aging..
Look after your face properly
Wash your face in the morning and evening with warm or cool water without soap.
- Remove makeup before going to bed so as not to clog pores.
- Avoid touching your face for no reason. Dirt and bacteria from the hands get on the skin, causing acne or rashes.
- Refrain from extruding blackheads. This will lead to scarring. The inflammation can be removed by attaching a packet of green tea.
- Use hyaluronic acid care products. This substance is necessary for a radiant face..
- Keep your makeup brushes clean.
- Consult a specialist if skin problems are serious. Care or hardware procedures will help in resolving the issue..
- Use micellar or pink water to wash or remove makeup.
- Use a mild cleanser that matches your skin type. Foams or lotions with glycerides and ceramide prevent facial redness, improve color.
- Use scrubs to cleanse your pores. Regular peeling 2-3 times a week will improve the condition of the skin by removing keratinized particles. Natural oat scrub suitable for exfoliation.
After cleansing, it is necessary to maintain water balance. To do this, moisturize your face with cream or tonic. Funds are selected by skin type. For oily moisturizing without oil is suitable. A nourishing and light cream is applicable to dry skin. For combination or normal, you should choose a water-based product for daily care.
Protect from the sun
Ultraviolet dries the skin, increases the risk of oncology. The sun needs the vitamin D deficiency in the body to last 20-30 minutes a day, and prolonged exposure to ultraviolet light leads to early wrinkles and age spots..
To reduce the harmful effects of sunlight, follow some rules:
Use a special cream with a degree of protection of 15 or 30 SPF. Make sure that the product does not clog pores..
- Protect the body with long-sleeved clothing, eyes with glasses, a head with a hat.
- Avoid being in the sun from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m..
- Use protective equipment not only outdoors, but also indoors or in a car..
Use natural cosmetics
Use shea butter as a moisturizer. It does not contain synthetic chemicals, eliminates inflammation and redness. Coconut or Olive Oil.
- Use a mask to lighten your face. Mix 3 tbsp. l Greek yogurt and 2 tsp honey. Add 3-4 drops of lemon juice. Apply to face, rinse with warm water after 20 minutes.
- Make masks for the beauty of the skin from fruits. Peel and mash a ripe banana, add 2 tsp. lemon juice, a little honey. Apply mass for 15 minutes, rinse with cool water.