The content of the article
- What is brewer’s yeast and its composition?
- How to use for weight gain – instructions
- What brewer’s yeast to choose?
- Brewer’s Yeast Nutrition
- The recipe for a drink to increase weight
- Contraindications and side effects
- Reviews on taking the drug
A woman is rarely satisfied with her weight, because the process of self-improvement has no limit. Some women want to throw a couple of kilograms to please men. Others dream of gaining weight, and not just anywhere, but in the most “mouth-watering” places. Brewer’s yeast will help to satisfy the desire of those craving for weight gain; for weight gain it will be necessary to take several tablets daily. This ordinary drug does not contain anything special or supernatural, it contains only natural substances, but it significantly affects the metabolic processes in the body..
What is brewer’s yeast and its composition?
Brewer’s yeast is not considered a medicine, it is a biologically active supplement that contains a lot of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other trace elements, they are rightly called the storehouse of health. All these useful components have a beneficial effect on the body, restoring the disturbed metabolic process. From the amino acids contained in brewer’s yeast, the body builds its protein cells. There is no less protein than in milk or meat. The photo shows how this product looks..
A complex of B vitamins is present in brewer’s yeast:
- Vitamin B1 is indispensable for the body – the main participant in metabolic processes, which ensures the transmission of a nerve signal to the brain.
- Due to the presence of vitamin B4 in brewer’s yeast, the nerve membranes are strengthened, it also regulates the liver and helps it restore damaged tissues.
- Vitamin B5 fights viruses, filling the blood with antibodies, and also activates the body’s metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 is necessary for the full functioning of the nervous system, and B12 for cell growth.
It is difficult to imagine the normal life of a person without vitamins E, PP, H, D, as well as minerals: calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, phosphorus, selenium. All this is in brewer’s yeast. Unicellular fungi, elementary in structure, are able to revolutionize our body, give it a shake and turn it from head to foot. In the absence of diseases leading to a decrease or increase in body weight, brewer’s yeast is able to normalize weight, cleanse organs and systems, and establish metabolism. After that, thin people will definitely recover, and full ones will lose weight.
How to use for weight gain – instructions
Before you start treatment with brewer’s yeast for weight gain, you must always consult a doctor. It is possible that the patient has diseases of the internal organs leading to weight loss. Then all efforts must be directed to their elimination. After passing the tests and conducting the examination prescribed by the doctor, the cause of the metabolic disorder in the body will be identified. It is important to remember that self-treatment with brewer’s yeast can aggravate serious diseases, such as cancer.
The drug is sold in pharmacies, the most convenient form is ordinary round tablets. Some are confused by their brown color and not quite pleasant yeast smell. The package contains 60 tablets of 0.5 g. For the purpose of prevention, adults are advised to take 2 tablets 3 times a day after meals. Dose for a child from 7 to 12 years – 1 tablet, from 3 to 7 years – half a tablet twice a day. Children under 3 years old are not recommended to take yeast. In order to gain weight, the dose is doubled.
The course of taking the drug usually lasts from 30 days to three months. After this, you should consult your doctor, he may prescribe a second course of treatment with brewer’s yeast after a 2-3-month break. Before taking the drug, read the annotation and strictly follow it. Deviation from the instructions during treatment with brewer’s yeast is not allowed. In the body, everything should be balanced, and an overabundance of any trace elements only harms. And one more rule: do not forget to drink plenty of clean still water during treatment. Daily rate – at least 2 liters.
What brewer’s yeast to choose?
When using brewer’s yeast, a person gains the right weight. Due to the presence of fiber in the yeast, the intestines are cleansed, and appetite improves. As a result, food in the body is absorbed better and muscle mass is gained. The drug is made in powder and tablet form. We recommend buying a pill for weight gain, because the dosage problem is easier to solve. There are many types of brewer’s yeast produced by different companies, each of the drugs is designed to solve any specific problem in the body..
- The brewer’s yeast product called Eco-Mon is notable for improving the blood circulation of the brain, enriching it with oxygen. At the same time, it helps to lower blood pressure, increases the human immunity. There is also an “Eco-Mon” with succinic acid, which significantly activates the brain, improves the activity of the cardiovascular system, and restores the liver. The drug removes toxins from the body, it is prescribed for older people who want to feel younger..
- For the younger generation, often suffering from acne and getting depressed from their appearance, a yeast-based remedy “Nagipol 100” is recommended. In addition, the face will be cleansed, immunity will also improve, endurance to mental and physical stress will increase, all unnecessary and harmful substances will be removed from the body, appetite will improve..
- Brewer’s yeast with selenium will be useful to people with problems with hair and nails. Lack of selenium leads to baldness, brittle and foliated nails, inflammation on the skin. When using this drug, beneficial substances enter the body that strengthen the structure of the skin and horn integuments. Selenium must be taken to avoid a number of diseases. They also effectively affect the condition of hair and nails, rejuvenate the body with brewer’s yeast with ECCO PLUS zinc. Learn more about who is shown zinc in tablets..
- People suffering from bad skin with acne and acne, will benefit from “Evicent” – a preparation of brewer’s yeast with sulfur. This dietary supplement noticeably increases the elasticity of the skin, it becomes smooth, silky, beautiful healthy nails grow quickly, and hair surprise others with pomp and shine. The body normalizes metabolism, restores cellular respiration and tissue regeneration..
- Brewer’s yeast with iodine will help normalize thyroid function. The name of the drug speaks for itself. Many people need to take an increased amount of iodine daily to compensate for thyroid dysfunction and enable it to synthesize hormones. The lack of such hormones caused by iodine deficiency in many regions of the country affects both the physical and mental abilities of a person.
Brewer’s Yeast Nutrition
If you use brewer’s yeast for weight gain, build your diet correctly. ? Improving a metabolism, brewer’s yeast at the same time increase appetite, therefore the quantity and structure of food needs to be constantly monitored to prevent obesity. You must be careful with salty, sweet and fatty foods, they contribute to the accumulation of fat. You should eat 4-5 times a day, it is very important not to overeat. Pay special attention to breakfast, make it hearty to provide the body with more energy during the day.
All rules must be observed, although it is difficult at first glance. Gradually, they become a habit, and the daily routine with the right amount of meals is not seen as unattainable. How to eat in order to gain muscle mass and not to accumulate fat, see our video:
So that during treatment with brewer’s yeast, body weight increases uniformly, and not in any specific places, you need to lead a mobile lifestyle, play sports or physical labor. After heavy physical exertion, it is recommended to give the body a rest for 2-3 days. If all conditions are correctly observed, muscle mass will gradually increase. Finish taking brewer’s yeast when 70% of the desired body weight is gained.
The recipe for a drink to increase weight
A brewer’s yeast-based drink is an excellent source of protein for the body, so necessary for athletes who want to build muscle and just for people looking to get better.
- Pressed yeast – 50 g
- Black rye bread – 20 g
- Filtered water – 300 ml
- We cut or break the bread into small pieces and dry in the oven.
- Bring the water to a boil, pour crackers in boiling water and insist for about 3 hours.
- Filter the resulting mass through cheesecloth or a fine sieve, pour 45 g of brewer’s yeast with it (5 g left in reserve).
- We put the mixture on fire and heat to 70 degrees.
- Remove from heat and let cool..
- Add the remaining yeast and let it brew for another 8 hours.
- A wonderful drink is ready. It will taste better if sweetened with honey or sugar..
This liquid medicine should be taken 150 g three times a day 30 minutes before a meal.
Contraindications and side effects
Brewer’s yeast is the simplest mushroom, therefore it is contraindicated for those who cause any undesirable reactions in any mushroom. You should not get carried away with taking yeast for people with a tendency to develop such an intestinal disease as candidal dysbiosis caused by a fungus of the genus Candida, or suffering from any other fungal disease, such as thrush. Brewer’s yeast can be dangerous for patients with gout, renal abnormalities, allergies to bacteria.
In some cases, even if a person has no obvious contraindications to the drug, side effects occur – urticaria, gastrointestinal upsets in the form of diarrhea, bloating, and skin manifestations – itching, swelling, and diathesis. This suggests an individual intolerance to brewer’s yeast by the body, their use should be stopped immediately.
Find out what other methods and pills for weight gain exist..