The content of the article
- How to make mashed apples for winter harvesting
- The classic recipe for mashed apples for the winter
- Delicious apple puree with condensed milk
- Apple fruit puree for babies
- How to mash a sissy from apples in a slow cooker
- Video recipe: applesauce at home for the winter
Proper preparation of applesauce with the preservation of all useful vitamins, pectin and fiber is within the power of any housewife. There are many recipes for creating an appetizing blank that will stand all winter without losing taste. You can try to create a traditional delicacy, or you can diversify it with aromatic inclusions..
How to make mashed apples for winter harvesting
To know how to make applesauce for the winter with the right taste and aroma, you should read useful general tips:
- it is better to make applesauce without sugar, so that the workpiece is stored longer;
- for applesauce for the winter, sweet varieties of full maturity, a nondescript appearance, without a glossy peel are suitable;
- Do not put the dish on the fire for longer than 20 minutes in order to avoid the loss of vitamins;
- it is better to cook a small portion in a small bowl than a large amount in a large basin – so there’s less risk of burning your hands;
- if besides apples there are other components, they need to be boiled in different dishes, and if this is not possible, then in one, but observing the order of bookmarking;
- thick-walled dishes are best for a dish;
- it is necessary to roll up the finished mass in small banks, which include 1-2 servings;
- Before rolling up, it is necessary to sterilize the lids, banks, check them for chips, cracks, damage;
- mashed potatoes are hot on the hot banks, wrapped in a blanket;
- the workpiece is stored after cooling in a cool place without access to light (cellar, pantry).
The classic recipe for mashed apples for the winter
To get a classic children’s apple puree for the winter with a delicate taste, delicate aroma and a sour note, you should take:
- sweet and sour apples – 1.5 kg;
- water – 0.5 l;
- sugar – 200 g;
- lemon juice – squeezed from half a citrus;
- cinnamon powder -? teaspoon.
Cooking applesauce for the winter takes a little time, if you follow a step-by-step simple instruction:
- Rinse apple fruits, remove the peel, core, defects. Cut the flesh into small slices.
- Pour with sugar and water, boil for 20 minutes after boiling.
- Remove from heat, puree with a blender, add lemon juice with cinnamon to the mass.
- Boil for a couple of minutes.
- Distribute to banks, cork, allow to cool for 24 hours.
- Puree has a slightly sour taste, a spicy note and a dense texture – suitable as an independent use or as a filling for pies.
- To create a diet or children’s dish, sugar is removed from the recipe and sterilized after mashing for 10 minutes.
Delicious apple puree with condensed milk
Apple mashed potatoes in a blender will turn out very tender, in which the taste of fruits and condensed milk will be combined. To prepare it you will need:
- apples – 2.5 kg;
- sugar – 100 g;
- condensed milk -? banks;
- water – 100 ml;
- vanilla sugar – a pinch.
A method of preparing a fragrant dish that will appeal to adults and children:
- Rinse apple fruits, peel, remove seeds, cut into slices.
- Pour water into a saucepan, put apples, put on low heat, simmer for half an hour under a closed lid – the flesh needs to be thickened.
- Puree with a blender or pusher, pass through a sieve.
- Add sugar, mix, put on low heat, bring to a boil.
- At the time of boiling, put condensed milk, mix, cook for 5 minutes, constantly stirring to avoid burning.
- Arrange the hot workpiece on the banks, cork.
- The dish will turn out to be moderately sweet, so it’s better to choose sour apples for it.
- Used solo, as a filling for desserts, a layer for cakes.
Apple fruit puree for babies
It is useful for young children to take complementary foods from apple pulp, because it is rich in vitamins for the growth and development of the child. Pre-cooked applesauce for babies for the winter does not differ from the purchase, but will retain the usefulness of fruits grown independently. To get a gentle mixture, you need to take:
- fresh green apples – 3.5 kg;
- water – 1 l;
- brown sugar – 100 grams;
- prunes – 400 g.
Stages of making healthy fruit puree from apples for babies for the winter:
- Take a deep stewpan, put on a small fire, pour water with sugar.
- Rinse apple fruits, peel, core, cut the flesh into small slices, put in syrup, which by that time should boil.
- Rinse dried plums, dry, remove seeds and peel, chop, add to fruits.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes, remove from heat, puree with a blender.
- Pledge on pre-sterilized banks for 1-2 servings.
- Store in a cool, moderately damp place..
- After opening, mashed potatoes are stored no longer than a day.
- Instead of prunes, you can put pumpkin, apricot, banana, and replace sugar with fructose.
- Prunes or dried apricots should be smoked, only sun-dried, thoroughly cleaned if purchased.
How to mash a sissy from apples in a slow cooker
Since Soviet times, the recipe for Nezhenka’s children’s fruit puree for the winter, which includes cream, has been known. In addition, for the manufacture you will need:
- soft apples – 2 kg;
- cream – 1 pack;
- sugar – a third of a glass from the slow cooker;
- water -? glasses from the multicooker.
To get applesauce in a slow cooker for the winter, there is a master class with step-by-step instructions:
- Prepare apple fruits: rinse, cut into quarters, remove stalks and seeds, do not need to peel.
- Pour water into the multicooker bowl, put the pulp on top, close the lid.
- Cook in stew or soup 60-80 minutes.
- Stir after 20 minutes.
- A multicooker signal will mean that the regime has come to an end – get apples, transfer to another dish, cover with sugar, puree.
- Cool, pour cream, mashed again with a blender.
- Roll up sterilized jars.
- Serve for breakfast or dessert..