The content of the article
- How to cook eggplant caviar
- Traditional eggplant caviar in a slow cooker
- How to make eggplant caviar with zucchini
- The recipe for eggplant caviar for the winter
Very tasty and healthy eggplant caviar is a versatile dish, because it can be an appetizer, an addition to the side dish. A simple recipe is very affordable, even an inexperienced housewife will cope with the task. To speed up the process, you should use a multicooker.
How to cook eggplant caviar
A jar of blue caviar is not only a delicious snack option, but also a very healthy dish. This is an excellent preparation for the winter, which is made in a multicooker of any company (Redmond, Panasonic). The main thing is to follow simple rules:
- Wash the vegetables thoroughly, be sure to peel the blue fruit.
- If the snack is made for the winter, cans are sterilized – this is the main condition so that the preservation does not “explode”.
- Cooking should only be done with ripe vegetables..
- When using a multicooker, do not add a lot of oil, otherwise the dish will turn out to be very fat.
Traditional eggplant caviar in a slow cooker
Classic eggplant caviar in a slow cooker cooks very quickly. Need to take:
- eggplant – 2-3 pcs.;
- onion – 2 heads;
- sweet pepper – 2 pcs.;
- tomato – 3-5 pcs.;
- vegetable oil – 2-2.5 tbsp. l .;
- garlic – 2-3 cloves;
- carrot – 2 pcs.;
- spices to taste.
Eggplants for the winter in a slow cooker are prepared simply. Use the detailed step by step recipe:
- Cooking begins with peeling and slicing onions – the vegetable is chopped into small cubes.
- The bowl of the multicooker is filled with vegetable oil, onions are laid out. On roasting it is set for 1 minute.
- Blue ones are washed, cut into cubes, sprinkled with salt. They need to stand.
- After 20 minutes, the workpiece is washed with plenty of cold water..
- Carrots are chopped finely (each vegetable slice should be no more than 1 cm).
- The remaining ingredients are crushed.
- It’s time to add prepared vegetables to the bowl.
- Close the lid. Set the mode “Extinguishing”, the timer – for 60 minutes.
- The homemade version of the appetizer for this recipe will turn out delicious, healthy..
How to make eggplant caviar with zucchini
If eggplant caviar is being prepared, the recipe in a slow cooker for its preparation is simplified. The dish turns out incredibly tasty, delicate. Need to take:
- sweet pepper – 1 pc.;
- blue ones – 2-3 pcs.;
- garlic – 3-4 cloves;
- onion – 2 heads;
- spices to taste;
- carrot – 1 pc.;
- Tomatoes – 2-3 pcs.;
- zucchini – 3-4 pcs.
To cook not only a tasty, but also a simple version of a snack, you should use this recipe:
- You need to start cooking with eggplant – peel is removed.
- Blue ones are cut into cubes, transferred to a deep bowl, filled with slightly salted water.
- Then onion is made – the vegetable is peeled, finely chopped, transferred to a bowl in which vegetable oil is preheated.
- Onion cooking time – 1-2 minutes.
- Carrots are rubbed on a coarse grater. Fried onions mixed with carrots – vegetables are cooked for a couple of minutes.
- Delicious sweet peppers are cleaned of seeds, cut into cubes, added to other components.
- To make fried eggplant tasty, you need to bake it. Excess liquid merges from the blue ones, then they are laid out in a bowl, zucchini, diced, are added.
- Baked eggplant is cooked for 10 minutes.
- Tomatoes are poured with boiling water, peeled, cut the flesh. Tomatoes shift to other components.
- Fried eggplant with vegetables seasoned with spices, add garlic.
- With the “Extinguishing” program, the timer is set for 50 minutes.
- After the specified time, the eggplant caviar in the multicooker is completely ready.
The recipe for eggplant caviar for the winter
Conservation in the multicooker is convenient, reduces the time to create a delicious and delicate dish. You will need:
- blue ones – 2 pcs.;
- tomatoes – 2 pcs.;
- Bulgarian pepper – 2 pcs.;
- onion – 1 head;
- water – ? st .;
- spices to taste;
- marjoram – 1 pinch.
Preservation in the multicooker is carried out as follows:
- Blue ones wash, cut into cubes, salt, stand for 30 minutes, then rinse.
- Pepper is cleared of seeds, shredded in squares.
- Onion chopped into small cubes.
- All prepared vegetables are transferred to the bowl, water is poured, the lid is closed, the “Steamer” mode is activated, the timer for 25 minutes.
- After the specified time, peeled tomato and garlic are added.
- Everything is mixed, spices are added, marjoram.
- The lid closes, the “Multipovar” mode is set, the timer for 10 minutes.
- The finished snack is laid out on pre-prepared cans and rolled up with metal lids.