The content of the article
- How to cook crucian in the oven?
- Karasi in sour cream in the oven
- Crucian in the oven in foil
- Crucian in the oven with potatoes and mayonnaise
- Stuffed crucian baked in the oven
A universal dish – crucian carp, baked in the oven. Cooking does not require special skills, it will take a little time. The result will please even the critic. In appearance, the baked fish is not inferior to those prepared for photos in glossy magazines. A beginner will also figure out how to cook crucian carp in foil. The recipe will help make it easy and fast.!
How to cook crucian in the oven?
There are many recipes for cooking, but the most popular option is fried or baked in the oven. Both methods contribute to the preservation of beneficial properties and taste, which rarely has freshwater fish. Fresh and fresh-frozen crucian carp, which must first be allowed to stand in a warm place for 1.5-2 hours, is perfect for these purposes. It is better to use seasonal vegetables for stuffing. The dish will not only gain a refined taste, but also enriched with vitamins.
Karasi in sour cream in the oven
Baked in sour cream, it turns out to be an extremely delicate diet dish that can be served cold and hot. The fish cools extremely slowly. Tightly sealed foil helps maintain heat for several hours. During this time, all cooked fish will gain an additional saturation of taste, saturated with other ingredients.
- crucian carp – 1 pc.;
- sour cream – 100 g;
- bell pepper – 1 pc.;
- potato / other favorite vegetable – up to 400 g;
- black pepper;
- Pre-prepared fish is laid on foil. You can cook it stuffed whole or cut it into slices.
- The product laid on the foil is copiously poured or smeared with sour cream, wrapped.
- To make the taste of the dish more interesting, the fill is made from previously mixed sour cream and flour (in a ratio of 1: 0.5), abundantly seasoned with Provencal herbs.
- The best side dish for this dish will be potatoes.
Crucian in the oven in foil
Cooked crucian in the oven in foil is the simplest way that allows fish to acquire excellent taste. A sleeve can serve as a worthy replacement for this material, to wrap fish in which is no less convenient. The foil helps to significantly reduce the cooking time, and working with it is extremely simple. However, in what to cook according to the recipe, each housewife chooses for herself.
- fish – 2 pcs.;
- potatoes – 5 – 7 pcs.;
- red onion – 1 pc.;
- fresh carrots – 1 pc.;
- mayonnaise – 2 tbsp. l .;
- vegetable oils – 2 tbsp. l .;
- slices of lemon – 2 – 3 slices;
- seasoning to taste.
- The first thing to do is clean the fish. After that, crucians should be thoroughly washed with water. If you have time, you can leave the fish to dry or quickly get wet with napkins.
- During this time, you need to cook a delicious stuffing for stuffing. For these purposes, onions must be cut into half rings, carrots in strips and fry until cooked.
- The resulting mixture must be put inside the fish, a little tamping. For breading, mix mayonnaise and finely chopped garlic. This will not affect the calorie content of the dish.
- The final stage is the laying of the fish on the foil. It can be decorated with lemon slices, sprinkled with seasoning, supplemented with potato slices.
- It remains to tightly wrap the foil, put in a preheated oven. Bake no more than a quarter of an hour.
- Serving can be done directly on the foil, previously placed on a serving plate..
Crucian in the oven with potatoes and mayonnaise
Potato is a versatile side dish. Those who are looking for a win-win cooking option should take this product as a basis, so that baked crucian in the oven with potatoes would surprise the guests. It can be cooked exquisitely by laying next to pre-prepared fish. Fried potatoes are also popular, which no less worthily sets off the main part. It turns out very tasty!
- potatoes (small or medium) – 5-7 pcs.;
- mayonnaise or sour cream – 2 tbsp. spoons;
- olive oil – 1 tbsp. the spoon;
- red / black pepper;
- Provencal herbs;
- Cut potatoes into thin slices.
- Add seasonings.
- Let the semi-finished product brew for 20 minutes.
- Send potatoes for baking (foil is best for these purposes).
- Near the potatoes you can bake the fish portion of the dish.
Stuffed crucian baked in the oven
A spicy stuffed dish can take on many-sided shades, depending on what products will be located inside. It should be immediately noted that these products must be pre-cooked, at least until half-ready. Best stuffed crucian in the oven in harmony with minced vegetables. You can cook it in minutes without significant cost.
- tomato – 1 pc.;
- bell pepper – 1 pc.;
- sour cream – 1 tsp;
- zucchini / eggplant – 1 pc. (by season);
- greens – several branches;
- carrots – 1 pc.;
- onion – 1 pc.
- All ingredients must be finely chopped.
- Fry in a pan with oil pre-heated on it in stages.
- Cool the vegetable “minced meat”.
- Stuff fish belly.
- Cook no more than 25 minutes.