The content of the article
- How to cook mushrooms in the oven
- Oven mushrooms recipes
- With cheese
- With minced meat
- With chicken
- In sour cream
- In pots
- In cream
- With ham
- In foil
- In bacon
- With onion
- With vegetables
- In soy sauce
- On skewers
Almost all people adore baked mushrooms. This method of cooking gives them a unique taste, an unusual aroma. Especially delicious are baked champignons or, as they are also called, peppers. If you are a fan of such a treat, you should definitely remember a few recipes for its preparation.
How to cook mushrooms in the oven
These mushrooms taste delicious. In addition, they contain a lot of useful vitamins, trace elements, amino acids. Fans of a diet will be pleased to know that they have very few calories. There are some good recommendations, the use of which will greatly simplify the preparation of mushrooms in the oven:
- In the oven, it is better to bake ripe mushrooms, they are more fragrant and tastier. They should be fresh, resilient, without dark spots..
- If you use caps stuffed recipes, take large peppers of approximately the same size. Small ones are suitable for making julienne, casseroles. You can make a good kebab out of them if there is not enough time for cooking.
- The taste of mushrooms is enhanced with the addition of thyme, cream, nutmeg, sour cream, garlic, onions, paprika, black pepper. They are in perfect harmony with almost all spices..
- If according to the recipe you need to cut the peppers, then do this immediately before the heat treatment. Otherwise they will instantly darken.
- People who want to reduce the calorie content of a mushroom dish in the oven should replace mayonnaise, if it is supposed to be added by prescription, to low-fat sour cream or cream.
- If you put a small piece of butter in each mushroom hat before stuffing, they will not wrinkle when baked.
- How much to bake mushrooms in the oven depends on their size and type of filling. Typically, the process takes from 15 minutes to half an hour..
- Legs are very convenient to clean not with a knife, but with a teaspoon. So you do not damage the hat. You can also get some of the pulp. Then in the hat there will be more space for the filling.
- If you don’t need to cook the legs according to the recipe, you can use them for any other dish or just freeze them.
Oven mushrooms recipes
There are many ways to cook mushrooms. They are stuffed, baked with sauces. Magnificent julienne come out of champignons, and if you combine them with vegetables, an excellent casserole will come out. Having strung mushrooms on skewers, you can cook kebab. Delicious is the fries with peppers in pots. Mushrooms are perfectly combined with almost all products: vegetables, cheese, sauces, spices, meat, fish, sausages. Be sure to remember some recipes for their preparation.
This recipe is not quite ordinary. Hard cheeses are almost always used for baking mushrooms, but how do you look at making them with suluguni? This product has a slightly salty taste that will only improve the dish. It is easy to cook mushrooms with suluguni in the oven, anyone can cope with this process. This dish will appeal to lovers of delicacies.
- champignons – 10-12 pcs.;
- ghee – 50 g;
- Suluguni – 250 g;
- butter – 125 g.
- Wash the mushrooms, dry, remove the legs. You won’t need them.
- Pre-cool the butter and grate it. Do the same with Suluguni and mix them..
- Put the foil in one layer on a baking sheet, treat it with ghee.
- Stuff the hats with the cheese-oil mixture. Place them on a baking sheet with a short distance from each other.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Bake mushrooms in it for a quarter of an hour.
You can bake mushrooms just like that, salt and pepper them, however, it will be tastier if you pickle them with spices first. The whole mushrooms in the oven go well with many sauces and even plain mayonnaise. The main advantage of this dish is that it takes a minimum of time and effort to prepare it. Whole mushrooms – it’s as simple and incredibly tasty as possible.
- peppers – 0.5 kg;
- a mixture of peppers – a couple of pinches;
- tartar sauce – 70 ml;
- salt – a pinch;
- coriander – 0.5 tsp;
- nutmeg – 2 pinches.
- Wash and dry the mushrooms with a paper towel.
- In a suitable sized bowl, mix the tartar sauce with spices, salt, pepper.
- In the resulting mixture, leave the mushrooms for half an hour. Make sure that each marinade covers them..
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Arrange the mushrooms on a baking sheet. Bake about half an hour.
With minced meat
A dish prepared according to the following recipe comes out very tasty and satisfying. Any meat is suitable for the filling: pork, beef, turkey. Baked mushrooms with minced meat in the oven look great, as you can see if you see a photo with their image. Serve such a dish preferably with a light side dish, for example, with salad and fresh vegetables.
- peppers – 30 pcs.;
- cheese – 200 g;
- minced meat – 400 g;
- salt, spices, pepper – to your taste;
- onion – 1 pc.;
- mayonnaise – 2 tbsp. l .;
- sour cream – 180 ml .;
- tomato paste – 180 ml.
- Grind the peeled onions, grate the cheese.
- Wash and dry the mushrooms, get rid of the legs.
- Stuff the minced meat with the onion, season it, salt, pepper.
- Fill each hat with minced meat so that there is a top on top. Place them on a baking sheet and rub in cheese.
- Stir mayonnaise with sour cream and tomato paste. Pour mushrooms in the resulting sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Bake a dish of the order of half an hour.
If you use the recipe, which you will find below, you can please your loved ones with a delicious nutritious dish. To cook mushrooms stuffed with chicken in the oven, in addition to meat itself, you will need two types of cheese, sour cream, a little flour and seasoning. You can serve this dish on your own or with a light side dish. This is a great option for a romantic dinner..
- pechoriki – 6 large;
- vegetable oil;
- feta – 40 g;
- salt pepper;
- sour cream – 3 tbsp. l .;
- Provencal herbs – a couple of pinches;
- flour – 1 tbsp. l .;
- mozzarella – 70-80 g.
- Wash and dry the mushrooms, remove the legs and a little pulp with a spoon.
- Chop the chicken finely, fry in vegetable oil until half ready, adding a little salt and pepper.
- Beat the meat and legs of the mushrooms into minced meat in a blender. Put this mass in a frying pan, fry for 5 minutes, stirring.
- Add salt and pepper, flour, sour cream. Keep the fire to a minimum and simmer under the lid for no more than 10 minutes, occasionally stirring food.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Grind the feta, add it and Provence herbs to the minced meat. Begin the hats. Put them in a mold, grate with grated mozzarella. Bake for 20 minutes.
In sour cream
The dish that you will meet soon will turn out to be incredibly tasty, fragrant and juicy. Champignons with sour cream in the oven look amazing both in the photo and live, so you can safely serve them on the holiday table. The dish is a kind of julienne variation, but it is not served in portions, but in one large roomy baking dish.
- fresh champignons – 0.75 kg;
- butter – 70-100 g;
- onion – 1 large;
- salt, black pepper;
- sour cream – 230-300 ml;
- flour – 1.5 tbsp. l .;
- hard cheese – 120-150 g.
- Washed and dried mushrooms cut (depending on their size) into 4-6 parts. Melt the butter in a skillet and fry them with salt and pepper. Add finely chopped onions..
- After 10 minutes, pour flour, sour cream into a frying pan, mix. Once the sauce begins to boil, remove the dish from the stove.
- Transfer the mushrooms to the baking dish. Grate the cheese and rub the peppers.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Bake a dish in it for 8-10 minutes.
This method of cooking came to us from antiquity. Mushrooms in pots in the oven are very aromatic. The dish you will meet now is potato roast with mushrooms. Its taste is simply delicious because of the special sauce that envelops and soaks all the ingredients. If you do not know how to bake mushrooms in the oven, be sure to try making them in pots..
- potatoes – 0.6 kg;
- nutmeg – 1 tsp;
- peppers – 0.6 kg;
- salt, black pepper – to your taste;
- cream – 0.25 l;
- onion – 1 pc.;
- solid sur – 120 g.
- Wash and peel the vegetables. Cut the potatoes into thin slices, and the onion into half rings.
- Wash the mushrooms, dry. Cut them in quarters or a little finer.
- Stir the cream with salt, nutmeg, pepper.
- Grate cheese.
- Lay potatoes, onions and mushrooms in layers in each pot. You can do any number.
- Pour the cream in the dish. Put in a cold oven and bake at 200 degrees 40 minutes. Remove the pots, trot with cheese, return to the oven. Bake another 8-10 minutes. Before serving, you can grind chopped herbs.
If you cook the dish according to the following recipe, you will be pleasantly surprised by how tender and satisfying it is. Mushrooms with cream in the oven are prepared with the addition of chicken, which makes this delicacy much more nutritious. The mushrooms are juicy, soaked in sauce. This dish will be very tasty to eat not only for adults, but also for little kids.
- champignons – 0.3 kg;
- vegetable oil;
- chicken (breast) – 0.3 kg;
- garlic – 1 clove;
- cream – 0.3 l;
- salt, pepper – to taste;
- flour – 1 tbsp. l.
- Wash the mushrooms and chicken. Slice the cucumbers and chop the meat into small cubes.
- Crush garlic, fry it in oil. After a while, add chicken, spices. Pour in 100 ml cream mixed with flour. Fry until half-cooked meat.
- Place the mushrooms on a baking sheet. Spread chicken pieces on top. Pour in the remaining cream.
- Put the dish in the oven, heated to 180 degrees. Bake for 20-30 minutes.
A hearty and very mouth-watering dish with a unique taste. Mushrooms stuffed with ham and cheese in the oven are nutritious. Even when you see a photo with their image, you will already salivate, and even if you feel the aroma of this dish, you can not deny yourself the pleasure to try it. If you’re thinking how to cook mushrooms in the oven, be sure to test the following recipe.
- champignons – 12 pcs.;
- lean oil;
- ham – 160 g;
- dill – a bunch;
- hard cheese – 160 g;
- sour cream – 4 tbsp. l .;
- onion – 1 large.
- Wash and dry the mushrooms, cut the legs and part of the pulp.
- Chop onion.
- Mushroom legs, chop the ham finely. Grate cheese.
- Heat vegetable oil, fry onion, mushroom legs in it.
- After a quarter of an hour, add the ham, chopped herbs, sour cream, salt, a few handfuls of grated cheese. Stir and fry for five to seven minutes.
- Distribute the filling over the mushroom caps. Put them on a baking sheet. Chop the remaining grated cheese.
- Place in an oven preheated to 190 degrees. Cook from 20 minutes to half an hour.
The following cooking method is suitable for those people who need to quickly serve a dish to the table. Mushrooms in foil in the oven bake well evenly, turn out juicy, aromatic. In addition to them, you can make a salad of fresh vegetables or cook some healthy porridge. This recipe for mushrooms in the oven is considered one of the easiest..
- champignons – 8 pcs.;
- butter – 40 g;
- greens – half a bunch;
- salt pepper;
- lemon – half.
- Wash the mushrooms. Salt them, pepper, sprinkle with squeezed juice from a lemon.
- Cut 8 identical squares from the foil. In each of them, wrap a pechcherka. Put a small piece of butter in each hat for juiciness. Gather the edges of the foil and pinch.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Lay the mushrooms on a baking sheet, bake for a quarter of an hour.
A delicious dish for food lovers fatter. Mushrooms in bacon in the oven are very nutritious. A few pieces are enough for an adult to be fully satisfied. Their taste is simply amazing. You must definitely learn how to cook this dish, because it will become one of your favorites. Having tried a little piece, you cannot stop.
- champignons – 10 pcs.;
- ground black pepper, salt;
- cream cheese – 170-180 g;
- fresh dill – half a bunch;
- sliced bacon – 10 long strips.
- Set the oven to warm to 200 degrees.
- Mix cheese with chopped dill, salt, pepper.
- Wash the mushrooms, remove the legs. Hats stuffed with cheese and herbs.
- Wrap each mushroom with a strip of bacon, pierce through with a toothpick so that it does not turn.
- Put the hats in the mold. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
The flavor combination of the products that make up this dish is considered classic. Mushrooms with onions in the oven are a simple appetizer, a win-win option for the festive table. They turn out appetizing in appearance, look amazing on the photo. If you have mushrooms and you do not know how to cook them, be sure to use the following recipe and do not lose.
- champignons – 8 medium;
- hard cheese – 70 g;
- onion – 1 large head;
- salt, pepper – to your taste;
- mayonnaise – 3 tbsp. l.
- Wash the mushrooms, dry, cut the legs.
- Chop the onion. Dice the legs and start frying in a skillet. Salt, pepper.
- After a couple of minutes, put the onions in the pan..
- Grate cheese.
- When the onion legs are cooked, cool them slightly and mix with mayonnaise. Stuff the mushroom caps with this mixture. Arrange on a greased baking sheet, rub in cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Bake a dish in it for about 20-25 minutes.
The next dish is not only amazing in taste, but also very healthy. Baked champignons with vegetables in the oven you can safely eat young ladies who watch their figure and prefer diet goodies. If you are one of them, then you must definitely learn how to cook this delicious dish. Its taste will not leave you indifferent and will cause the most pleasant experience..
- champignons – 0.6 kg;
- dill – a bunch;
- eggplant – 1 medium;
- salt – 2 pinches;
- zucchini – 1 medium;
- olive oil;
- Bulgarian pepper – 1 large;
- garlic – 2 cloves;
- tomatoes – 2 large;
- onion – 1 pc.;
- carrot – 1 pc.
- Wash the vegetables. When cutting them, immediately lay on a baking sheet with olive oil in layers. Every little bit.
- First, put onion sliced in half rings and carrots in circles. Then spread the bell pepper over the baking sheet. Cut it too rings.
- The next layer is eggplant mugs. Next – zucchini, sliced the same way.
- The next layer is tomato rings. Put the sliced peppers on top.
- Sprinkle the dish with crushed garlic. Bake in a preheated oven to 200 degrees from half an hour to 40 minutes. Serve with chopped greens.
In soy sauce
This dish is very well baked both in the usual way and on the grill. Mushrooms in soy sauce in the oven are spicy, because they are cooked with mustard and a special combination of spices. Their piquant taste will appeal to all lovers of delicacies. If you prepare this dish for the festive table, you are guaranteed to conquer all invited guests.
- champignons – 0.5 kg;
- a mixture of sugar, oregano, paprika, dried garlic and ginger in equal proportions 2.5 tbsp. l .;
- butter – 350 g;
- grain mustard – 50 g;
- olive oil – 50 ml;
- soy sauce – 130 ml.
- Wash the mushrooms, blot with a paper towel.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan. Mix it with olive with a whisk.
- Stir constantly, pour in soy sauce, put mustard and seasonings.
- Keep the mushrooms in the prepared marinade for at least one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Put the mushrooms on a baking sheet and bake them for about 20 minutes.
The original version of the preparation of mushroom kebab. Mushrooms on skewers in the oven are very easy to do. An additional advantage is that they are convenient to eat. You can serve such a dish for a holiday if you want to surprise your guests. His taste will not leave anyone indifferent. You can alternate the skewers with vegetables on skewers to make the kebab more original.
- champignons – 0.5 kg;
- mayonnaise – 50 ml;
- hot red pepper – 2 pinches;
- soy sauce – 2 tbsp. l .;
- hops-suneli – a quarter of a teaspoon;
- ground ginger – 2-3 pinches;
- black pepper – to your taste.
- Before you cook the mushrooms, make a marinade. Stir in mayonnaise with soy sauce in a deep bowl. Add all the seasonings and salt. Stir, leave for a quarter of an hour.
- While the marinade is cooking, wash the mushrooms. Dry them with a napkin.
- Put the mushrooms in a bowl of sauce, mix thoroughly. Marinate them for at least one hour.
- String mushrooms on wooden skewers. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place the skewers on a baking sheet and bake the dish for 20-25 minutes.