The content of the article
- How to make hot sandwiches
- Hot Sandwich Recipes
- With cheese and tomatoes
- With sausages
- With cheese
- With saury
- With mushrooms
- With egg
- With sausage and cheese
- Ham sandwich
- Tasty sandwiches in the oven – cooking secrets
Often there is a need to come up with some kind of quick dish to feed hungry children or friends who suddenly looked in. Sandwiches are a good option for a snack, especially if you bake them in the oven. You can even start the day with them, using as breakfast.
How to make hot sandwiches
To make such a quick snack, it is not necessary to have professional culinary skills. Baked sandwiches are prepared according to almost the same algorithm as ordinary ones, but there is still a difference. For example, bread can be fried in a pan before cooking, trying not to dry it, but lightly brown. Further, if desired, rub a piece of garlic for piquancy. Impregnation of bread is needed so that when baking in the oven, a stale cracker does not turn out. In this capacity, cream, mayonnaise or butter may appear..
It is desirable that the dish is not only tasty, but also hearty. However, if the refrigerator is almost empty, and you need to cook something from the available products, then you only have to think about the compatibility of the components. An integral component is cheese. The main filling for hot sandwiches in the oven can be sprinkled with grated cheese or slices. This will combine all the ingredients, create a beautiful crust, as in the photo. The following components are common as the main ones:
- sausage or ham;
- chicken’s meat;
Hot Sandwich Recipes
There is nothing complicated in making such a quick snack. If there is a loaf and a couple of ingredients in the house that combine well with each other, consider yourself lucky. Recipe for sandwiches in the oven does not require a lot of time: it takes several minutes to prepare and bake. If you wish, you can make the dish elegant by drawing ideas from the photos of culinary bloggers, however, if satisfying hunger is most important, then you won’t have to fantasize. Before making hot simple and original sandwiches in the oven, stock up with parchment paper, otherwise the products will burn.
With cheese and tomatoes
Tomato comes to mind one of the first when it comes to vegetables. This is no coincidence, because a tomato is a component of many snacks consumed by people both daily and on holidays. The list starts with the simplest vegetable salads, where tomatoes can rarely be dispensed with, and continues with all kinds of snacks, where the vegetable can be a filling or a mold for it. It is not difficult and easy to bake sandwiches with tomatoes and cheese in the oven, so they are becoming more and more popular among housewives.
- Take bread, cheese and tomatoes.
- Carefully cut the baton into as many slices as you want to cook..
- Put a cube of butter in a preheated skillet and fry the bread a little on both sides.
- Cut the tomatoes into thin circles. If the bread slices are small, then put one tomato mug on each. If large – you will need two slices of tomato. Lightly salt.
- Grate the cheese, determining the right amount per eye. Sprinkle them with tomatoes.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees and send the sandwiches to bake for 7-8 minutes.
Although doctors do not get tired of talking about the dangers of sausages, these products remain one of the favorites not only for Russians, but throughout the world. As for sausages, it is more often an everyday dish that you rarely see on the festive table. However, hot sausage sandwiches are so tasty and simple that they are best for a bite to eat at the university or at work.
- Take bread, sausages, mayonnaise and some greens.
- Cut the loaf into medium slices.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the bread blanks on it. Lubricate with mayonnaise.
- Cut the sausages into circles, and each of them is divided into 4 parts.
- Chop greens and add to sausage bowl.
- Rub low-melting cheese into the same container. Mix well.
- Gently lay the resulting mixture on a piece of bread with a spoon.
- Preheat the oven, send a baking sheet into it. Readiness is determined by caked cheese.
When half an hour is left before the unplanned arrival of guests, you have to turn on the culinary savvy. It is not possible to set a large table, but to make an interesting snack is quite. It is more interesting to whip up hot sandwiches if there is at least some choice of ingredients in the refrigerator. Do not think that you will have to run to the store for expensive components, enough products that are used daily in any family.
- pieces of bread – 10 pcs.;
- tomato – 1 pc.;
- sausages – 4 pcs.;
- garlic – 3 prongs;
- mayonnaise – 1 tbsp. l .;
- ketchup – 3 tbsp. l .;
- cheese – 100 g;
- Cut smaller sausages.
- Tomato needs to be cut into small cubes. Before you cook the dish, you can remove the peel from the tomato.
- Combine both ingredients with chopped greens..
- Chop the garlic very finely or pass through a press. Put to the rest of the components.
- Combine the tomato paste with mayonnaise and season the mixed ingredients with this sauce..
- Put the bread slices on a baking sheet and spread the filling with a spoon.
- Rub the cheese, put on each sandwich.
- Hot sandwiches in a preheated oven should cook in about a quarter of an hour.
If you simply randomly throw different products on a piece of bread, then a single dish will not work. Necessarily need a connecting element. This is often grated cheese. When baked, it seals the tastes of the ingredients inside, mixing them together. Sandwiches with cheese in the oven turn out juicy and moderately salty, often it is not necessary to add salt to other products.
- Take a loaf of bread, cheese, herbs and butter.
- Place the required number of bread slices on a baking sheet covered with baking paper. Each of them must first be greased with a thin layer of butter.
- Rub more cheese. To do this, it is better to use a coarse grater.
- Chop the dill. If desired, you can replace it with any other greens.
- Mix these two ingredients and spread on slices of bread.
- Gently move the pan inside the preheated oven. Food will be ready when the cheese turns into a golden brown.
Canned fish is an excellent option for budget dishes. They are often used to make soups. During festive feasts, you can see sprats familiar from childhood. However, not only they deserve attention and can be considered festive. For example, if you bake hot sandwiches with saury in the oven, they will easily compete with slightly annoyed sprats. Warm appetizer perfect for small parties.
- bread – 8 slices;
- canned saury – 1 can;
- egg – 4 pcs.;
- garlic – 2 prongs;
- cheese – 150 g;
- Put saury in a bowl and carefully mash the pieces with a fork, removing large bones if necessary.
- Cook the eggs and chop them finely. Transfer to a fish tank.
- Shred garlic and greens smaller. Send to other components.
- Season with mayonnaise and mix well.
- Lightly grease slices of bread with butter and spread on a baking sheet. Lay out the filling.
- Rub the cheese, sprinkle each slice on top.
- Hot sandwiches in the oven should be 10 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Summer is not only a berry season, but also a mushroom season. Lovers of picking mushrooms, as a rule, try to preserve the gifts of the forest until winter and preserve them. However, such preparations do not disperse quickly, especially if the family is small and not everyone in it is a lover of such food. In these cases, sandwiches with mushrooms and cheese in the oven will help make room for new canned goods the next year. Fresh mushrooms can also be used: for example, champignons or forest mushrooms (honey agarics, butter). Cheese will dilute the specific taste, adding piquancy and salinity.
- You will need mushrooms, a loaf, onions, butter and cheese.
- Cut the mushrooms into small pieces, fry in a pan with chopped onions.
- Prepare the bread slices by spreading them with butter.
- Add onion and mushroom mass. Draw a small mayonnaise net on top.
- Sprinkle grated cheese into the sandwiches.
- Bake on a baking sheet for 10 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Breakfast consisting of scrambled eggs with bacon and tomato, which is very healthy and hearty, can get bored over time. If you submit the same set of products in a different form, you can make some novelty without the expense of time and money. Sandwiches with eggs in the oven are very original and mouth-watering. You can even consider this a kind of unity of two dishes: here is a sandwich and scrambled eggs. For males, this option, due to its increased calorie content, will appeal more.
- You will need a loaf, eggs, butter, bacon, tomato and greens.
- Take square slices of bread, lightly oil and place on a baking sheet.
- From exactly the same pieces, pull the crumb in the center to form a hole. Lay on top of pieces laid on a baking sheet.
- In the resulting recess, put one circle of tomato.
- Fry a little 100 g of chopped bacon, put on tomatoes.
- Break the egg into the recess, preventing it from spreading. Salt.
- To make the dish look elegant, as in the photo, sprinkle it with chopped dill.
- Hot sandwiches in a heated oven should be present until the protein is completely baked.
“Wrong you, Uncle Fedor, eat a sandwich!”, Exclaimed the character of the famous cartoon. If you believe the words of Matroskin, putting the sausage on the tongue, you can feel a fundamentally different taste. However, the sandwich will become even tastier if you bake it! The set of ingredients will remain the same, however you can add something else. If you want to cook sandwiches with sausage in the oven, add spicy sauce or spicy vegetables: the taste will be richer.
- bread – 10 pieces;
- sausage – 200 g;
- garlic – 5 teeth;
- butter – 100 g;
- egg yolk – 2 pcs..
- Pass the garlic through a press, then mix with softened butter. Soak slices of bread, spread them on a baking sheet.
- Dice the sausage so that it fits easily on the bread slice.
- Season the sausage cubes with egg yolk. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the filling.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Put the pan there for 7-10 minutes.
With sausage and cheese
Cheese and sausage filling is a classic for fast sandwiches. If under the influence of high temperatures bake sandwiches in the oven with sausage and cheese, you get a more interesting option. They will be juicy and warm, which is very valuable for a snack. It is better to take boiled sausage, since a lot of fat can be released from smoked baking, which can spoil the taste. Cheese must be easy to melt, but not spread on a baking sheet.
- Take bread, cream, sausage, cheese and greens.
- Soak the thinly sliced loafs of fat in cream.
- Put the soaked slices on parchment paper..
- Chop the sausage into small cubes or strips.
- Rub the cheese coarsely.
- Finely chopped greens must be mixed with cheese.
- Spread the sausage on the bread with a small slide.
- Sprinkle everything on top with a mixture of cheese and herbs.
- Send to bake for 10-15 minutes before baking cheese.
When a large number of ingredients are used, it becomes necessary to cover them with a second piece of bread. Then the usual hot ham sandwiches are transformed into sandwiches, which can be called a more satisfying dish. Bread slices can be pre-fried in a toaster or in a skillet. Hot sandwiches will be juicier if you put a little butter or some sauce in them.
- ham – 200 g;
- cheese – 200 g;
- egg yolk – 3 pcs.;
- tomato – 2 pcs.;
- mayonnaise – 100 g;
- Put egg yolks in a bowl, mix them with a fork until smooth.
- Grind the cheese using a grater. Combine with the yolks, mixing well.
- Cut the loaf into medium-sized pieces, grease each with mayonnaise. Put them on a baking sheet.
- Cut the tomato into circles. For small sandwiches, the circle can be divided in half. Lay the tomato slices on top of the mayonnaise layer.
- Take the ham and chop it as small as possible. Spread on tomatoes.
- The top layer is the egg-cheese mass. Cover the sandwich with a second piece of bread.
- Put inside the oven and bake until a crust appears.
Tasty sandwiches in the oven – cooking secrets
Each recipe is unique in its own way, in connection with which there are both its adorers and those who do not like this option. Before you cook hot sandwiches in the oven, you need to determine its mandatory components:
- Bread. The fresher it is, the nicer it will be to eat the final dish. No need to cut the loaf into too thick slices: this is not the main element of the sandwich.
- Impregnation. If it’s not about egg sandwiches, where there are plenty of liquid ingredients, then the slices must be impregnated with something. It can be cream, sauce or butter.
- Filling. Here you can give vent to your imagination and refer to personal preferences.
- The connecting element. Traditionally, it’s cheese. If for some reason you do not want to use it, it can be replaced with egg yolk..
Learn how to bake bread in the oven.