The content of the article
- Carp dishes
- Cooking boneless crucian carp
- Baked fish in foil
- What to cook from crucian for the first
- Recipe for crucian carp with sour cream in the oven
- How to cook crucian carp with sour cream in a pan
Freshwater fish lovers will appreciate the tips on how to prepare meals so that there is no river smell. Each stage includes the intricacies inherent in this type of product. Crucian carp is a bony fish that needs to be given special attention in order to end up with a tasty, aromatic dish.
When creating a menu with low calorie fish dishes, crucian carp can occupy a central position there. Delicate tasty meat, aromatic smell with proper cooking will make you remember minutes of bliss for a long time. What can be prepared from crucian carp? A large number of methods and recipes will not leave indifferent any gourmet fish. Karasik, baked in foil in the oven or without it in the microwave, stewed with sour cream in a slow cooker, fried, steamed, meatballs – this is just a small list of dishes that can be prepared at home based on river fish.
Cooking boneless crucian carp
Cooking crucian without bone. It is not necessary to remove them, but there is a way that will help to “dissolve” all the small bones, leaving only the spine. You can cook like this:
- To clear fish from scales, having cut off side fins. The tail can optionally be left.
- Carefully remove the head, entrails, trying not to spill bile.
- Rinse the carcass inside and out.
- Make transverse frequent deep cuts without hooking the ridge. Thanks to this little trick, small bones will melt from temperature.
- Stuff the belly with thin onion half rings, bay leaf, grate with salt.
- Roll in flour, fry the fish in oil until crisp.
Baked fish in foil
There are many ways to cook crucian carp in foil. They differ in that an oven is used for one of them, while the other can be used outdoors by putting fish in foil on the grill or baking on hot coals. The main stages of the preparation of crucian baked in foil (sleeve):
- Grate peeled and gutted fish with coarse salt and black ground pepper.
- Make a few side cuts by inserting slices of lemon and onion.
- Wrap tightly in food foil so that the fish bakes evenly, without evaporating excess moisture. Depending on the size, the heat treatment process will take about half an hour or more.
What to cook from crucian for the first
Fish soup, if properly prepared from river fish, will win over with its aroma and satiety. The first dish can be cooked at home, but an ear cooked in a pot on a fire, with a faint smell of smoke, can not be compared with anything. Many fishermen like to cook right on the banks of the river. Even small crucian carp are suitable for fish soup, which must still be cleaned of scales and viscera.
There are many recipes for making fish soup, but the basis is always fish, potatoes, cereals (millet or pearl barley), a lot of onions and spices. Based on taste preferences, you can change some of the ingredients. Those who are afraid of being injured by bones are recommended to cook the fish broth with an uncut onion head, and then strain. After this, you can add cereals, potatoes at will.
Recipe for crucian carp with sour cream in the oven
Soft juicy crucian meat obtained according to this recipe is loved even by children. A simple process will help the hostess to prepare an original dish for dinner. The basics of the crucian carp recipe with sour cream in the oven are:
- Prepare fish of the same size by cleaning, gutting and washing it.
- Cuts can be made transverse or one deep along the spine, removing it.
- Semi-finished product grate with pepper and salt mixture, after removing excess water with a paper towel.
- Onion, chopped with ringlets, fill the belly of the crucian carp, after lubricating it with sour cream. Leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Put the fish on a baking sheet or other fireproof container, adding a little vegetable oil.
- Pour the top of the fish with the remnants of sour cream and send to the oven for 35-45 minutes, setting the temperature to 185-210 degrees.
How to cook crucian carp with sour cream in a pan
Combining the two recipes for making fried crucian carp and stewed in sour cream, you can get an excellent dish. Here is one of many options:
- Cut river crucians, clean from scales, make transverse cuts, rinse.
- Remove moisture with a paper towel, salt, sprinkle with ground black pepper.
- Cut the onion into small cubes and lightly fry in vegetable oil, cool.
- Beat the egg and mix with the cooled onion..
- Prepare white bread crumbs.
- Dipped in onion-egg mixture, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and fry crucian carp on both sides until golden.
- Having finished the roasting process, put all the crucian carp in a pan and pour sour cream, which can be replaced with mayonnaise. Bring to a boil twice, but do not allow to boil. Cover and let stand for about 15 minutes.