The content of the article
- How to cook meat with mushrooms in the oven
- Oven with mushrooms recipe
- With potato
- With cheese
- With sour cream
- With tomatoes
- In pumpkin
- Stew with mushrooms in sour cream
- With buckwheat
- With vegetables
- Mushroom and meat dishes – cooking secrets
Probably, every housewife was faced with a situation where food at home is abundant, but it is not possible to figure out what to cook from them. A great way out is to cook baked meat with mushrooms. It always turns out tasty, satisfying, everyone likes it. There are many good recipes for this dish..
How to cook meat with mushrooms in the oven
Pork is often taken for a dish, but you can also make it with chicken, beef, lamb. As for mushrooms, mushrooms, mushrooms, oyster mushrooms, chanterelles are well combined with meat. You can put them both fresh and pickled. Before cooking meat with mushrooms, they are washed, cut into suitable pieces. They are baked, in most cases, under a cheese coat.
Oven with mushrooms recipe
There are a lot of food options. In addition to the main ingredients, various vegetables, cheese, and cereals are put in it. Sauces, spices and seasonings are necessarily used. You can choose a recipe for cooking meat with mushrooms in pots, on a baking sheet, in shape. Any dish in the oven with these products turns out deliciously tasty, juicy. Discover the most popular recipes.
This dish uses a classic combination of products, so it’s impossible to spoil it. Potato with meat and mushrooms in the oven turns out to be nutritious, nutritious and high-calorie, therefore it is advisable to serve it with light vegetable salads without greasy dressings. This treat is suitable for both lunch and dinner. Every housewife needs to be able to cook it.
- pork pulp – 0.5 kg;
- cheese – 150 g;
- champignons – 400 g;
- rosemary – 2 branches;
- salt pepper;
- olive oil – 100 ml;
- potatoes – 0.6 kg.
- Cut the potatoes into medium slices. Add salt, pepper. Fry in a skillet with a little oil.
- Cut the flesh into medium slices, fry until half cooked.
- Wash the champignons. Cut into medium slices, fry.
- Stir all the ingredients in a deep baking dish. Add salt, pepper, rosemary. Chop the grated cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Bake a dish in it for half an hour.
There are a lot of recipes for this dish, but the next is considered classic, because it appeared the very first. Every person will like such a treat, because it turns out to be satisfying, juicy, fragrant and looks great in the photo. You can safely serve this dish on the festive table. Read how to cook meat in French with mushrooms correctly.
- pork tenderloin – 250 g;
- pepper, salt;
- hard cheese – 100 g;
- garlic – 1 clove;
- greens – half a bunch;
- mayonnaise – 125 ml .;
- champignons – 125 g;
- onion – 1 pc.;
- vegetable oil – 1.5 tbsp. l.
- Set the oven to heat up to 200 degrees.
- Cut the pork into slices no more than one and a half centimeters thick. Make chops out of them, salt, pepper, oil.
- Crush the garlic. Chop greens very finely.
- Cut half of the onion into half rings and the other into cubes.
- Grate cheese.
- Fry the onion cubes until soft. Add chopped champignons to the pan. Add salt and pepper. Fry until golden brown.
- Stir mayonnaise with half the cheese, garlic, herbs, mushrooms and onions.
- Treat the mold with oil. At the bottom, put half the onion rings, then chop. Distribute the filling on them. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Place the French tenderloin in the oven. Bake for 30-40 minutes.
A dish prepared according to the following recipe comes out special because of the orange sauce. Baked meat with mushrooms and cheese is impregnated with it, getting a magical aroma and taste. Serving pork with chanterelles is recommended with a light side dish: steamed potatoes, vegetable. Having prepared such a treat for the holiday, you will impress your guests very much.
- pork steaks – 4 pcs.;
- meat spices mixture – 1 tbsp. l .;
- boiled chanterelles – 200 g;
- soy sauce – 4 tbsp. l .;
- onion – 2 small ones;
- orange juice – 100 ml;
- cheese – 200 g;
- salt pepper;
- homemade mayonnaise – 160-200 g;
- lean oil;
- garlic – 2 cloves.
- Beat off the steaks. Pour them with a mixture of soy sauce and orange juice with spices. Pickle 40 minutes.
- Chanterelles and onions cut into small pieces. Sauté with a little oil, salt and pepper.
- Remove the steaks from the marinade. Put them on a baking sheet covered with parchment and oiled. Place chanterelles on top.
- Grate cheese, mix with crushed garlic, mayonnaise. Put this mixture on top of the mushroom filling..
- Bake steaks in the oven, preheated to 190 degrees, about half an hour.
With sour cream
Very tasty and healthy dish. In this recipe, unlike the previous ones, it is not baked pork, but veal. This meat with mushrooms and sour cream harmonizes perfectly, and cooking in the oven allows you to reveal all its taste notes. Be sure to remember the recipe for the next dish, because this is a real culinary masterpiece that you can make yourself.
- veal – 0.5 kg;
- salt pepper;
- onion – 1 pc.;
- spices – at your discretion;
- fresh porcini mushrooms – 350 g;
- hard cheese – 50 g;
- sour cream – 250 ml;
- egg – 1 pc.;
- vegetable oil – 60-70 ml.
- Cut and cook mushrooms. Let it drain.
- Cut the veal with plates, beat off. Fry in a skillet, salt, pepper and season with spices. Put in a greased mold.
- Chop the onion. Sauté until transparent, then add the mushrooms. Cook for 10 minutes. Put on the veal.
- Beat the egg. Stir with sour cream, grated cheese. Salt, pepper, add spices. Pour the sauce over the mold.
- Bake meat with porcini mushrooms in the oven for 25 minutes at 190 degrees. Serve hot.
Veal cooked according to the following recipe is not too high in calories. Even girls who adhere to a diet can afford meat with mushrooms and tomatoes in the oven. The dish is saturated with spices and vegetable juices. If you look at the photo with his image, then appreciate the chic appearance of goodies.
- calf neck – 850 g;
- tomatoes – 2 pcs.;
- soy sauce – 75 ml;
- dried basil – 1 tsp;
- French mustard – 3 tbsp. l .;
- rosemary – 0.5 tsp;
- vegetable oil – 50 ml;
- oregano – 0.5 tsp;
- champignons – 200 g;
- savory – 0.5 tsp;
- meat seasoning – 1 tbsp. l .;
- thyme – 0.5 tsp.
- Stir seasoning with herbs, mustard, soy sauce. Marinate the collars in this mixture. Keep a couple of hours in the refrigerator.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the veal in it. On all sides it should be rosy.
- Cut champignons into thin plates, tomatoes into rings.
- Make many longitudinal deep cuts on the collar. Insert a few slices of tomatoes and champignons into each, alternating.
- Place the veal in the sleeve. Tie and make a few punctures on top.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Bake the dish there for an hour and a half.
You will have a wonderful meal if you use the following recipe. Potato casserole with meat and mushrooms in the oven is a very satisfying pie. A small piece is enough for one person for a full lunch or dinner. The casserole turns juicy, ruddy, looks great in the photo. Be sure to cook it somehow and please your family members.
- potatoes – 1 kg;
- eggs – 2 pcs.;
- sour cream – 1 tbsp. l .;
- flour – 2 tbsp. l .;
- egg yolk – 1 pc.;
- salt, ground black pepper;
- pork – 350 g;
- onion – 2 large heads;
- champignons – 350 g;
- lean oil.
- Boil potatoes in salted water. Mash it by adding beaten eggs and flour.
- Boil the pork. Chop one onion and fry. Make minced pork with a meat grinder, put in a frying pan to the onion, pepper, stew. Add some broth.
- Grind the second onion and mushrooms, fry with salt and pepper.
- Grease the mold with butter. Put half the potato dough, smooth with a spatula. Then put the minced meat, a little more potatoes. Next are the champignons and the top layer – mashed potatoes.
- Whip the sour cream with yolk. Grease the casserole with this sauce..
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. It takes 40 minutes to bake a pie.
A dish that is amazing not only in taste, but also in appearance. If you do not believe it, look how beautiful it looks in the photo. Stuffed pumpkin with meat in the oven is sometimes called royal roast. Try to choose a vegetable of the correct symmetrical shape, slightly flattened. It should resemble a large pot. It is desirable that the color is bright orange.
- pumpkin – 1 piece, weighing at least one and a half kilograms;
- white pepper – 0.5 tsp;
- pumpkin pulp – 150 g;
- pork – 0.4 kg;
- salt – 0.5 tsp;
- champignons – 0.4 kg;
- fat cream – 3 tbsp. l .;
- onion – 1 pc.;
- parsley – 1 bunch;
- vegetable oil – 3 tbsp. l .;
- dry white wine – 100 ml.
- Gently cut off the top of the pumpkin. Scrape the pulp and seeds, leaving walls at least two centimeters thick. This is convenient to do with a pointed tip spoon.
- Cut the pork and pumpkin pulp into medium cubes, the mushrooms into slices, the onions into half rings. Fry these products in wine lean oil.
- After five minutes, add greens and cream to the pan. Salt, pepper and mix.
- Fill the pumpkin with the filling.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Place the pumpkin on a baking sheet greased with vegetable oil, place in the oven. Bake it in two hours.
Stew with mushrooms in sour cream
This is a wonderful dish for those who avoid too high-calorie foods. The stew with mushrooms becomes very tender and juicy, soaked in sour cream. You can safely offer such a dish to your kids, because it turns out not too fat, but nutritious. Read how to cook beef with mushrooms and sour cream in the oven.
- beef – 0.5 kg;
- greens – a bunch;
- champignons – 0.5 kg;
- sour cream – 150 ml;
- pepper, salt;
- onion – 2 pcs..
- Cut the onion in half rings, the mushrooms in small slices, the beef in small pieces.
- Preheat two pans with vegetable oil. Fry one onion with mushrooms for a quarter of an hour in the first, and the other with beef in the second for the same amount of time. Both products need to be salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Put the beef in the first layer and the champignon in the second layer. Distribute sour cream over them and add a quarter cup of water to each.
- Stew with mushrooms in the oven is cooked for 40 minutes. Serve with chopped greens.
The dish you will meet below is very tasty and satisfying. Buckwheat with meat and mushrooms in the oven is served without side dishes, because its function is performed by the groats themselves. This treat will be very useful to the kids. For cooking, low-fat chicken fillet and vegetables are used. Buckwheat is impregnated with the juice of all other ingredients, so it is much tastier than porridge made by the traditional method.
- buckwheat – half a glass;
- vegetable oil – 1 tsp;
- chicken breast – 150 g;
- salt, spices;
- champignons – 200 g;
- water – 1.5 cups;
- onion – 1 small;
- carrot – small.
- Cut chicken, salt, pepper, fry in vegetable oil.
- Grate the carrots. Cut the champignons into slices and dice the onion.
- Heat a little oil in a pan. Fry the onion until transparent, then add the carrots, and when it becomes soft – mushrooms. Cook under the lid until the moisture from the mushrooms evaporates.
- Mix the vegetable mixture with mushrooms with chicken, put in a baking dish. Add salt, spices. Pour washed buckwheat, fill with water, cover with foil.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Bake the dish for 40-60 minutes.
The recipe you’ll see below is a variation of stew. The meat with vegetables and mushrooms comes out juicy, looks great. For the recipe, tomatoes, eggplant, onion, pepper are used. These vegetables are perfectly combined to taste with beef pulp and any mushrooms, so you can choose the last ingredient at your discretion. Read how to bake this dish.
- beef pulp – 0.5 kg;
- any mushrooms – 0.3 kg;
- Parmesan – 50 g;
- eggplant – 1 large;
- salt pepper;
- tomatoes – 3 large;
- butter – 75 g;
- onion – 1 head;
- Bulgarian pepper – 1 large.
- Cut the beef pulp into small cubes, season with salt and pepper, simmer in a skillet for 30 minutes with a little water.
- Cut onions, mushrooms. Put in a skillet to the beef, add the butter. Fry, stirring sometimes, a quarter of an hour.
- Cut the eggplant in half rings, lay on the bottom of the mold, salt. Place beef with mushrooms on top.
- Cut the pepper into cubes, put on a dish. The final layer – tomatoes half rings.
- Bake meat with mushrooms in the oven at 190 degrees for half an hour. Serve sprinkled with chopped herbs and grated parmesan.
Mushroom and meat dishes – cooking secrets
Use these tips:
- If you are afraid that the delicacy may turn out to be a little dry, add a little broth to it.
- Mushrooms fried with onions always make the dish tastier than raw.
- Cooking meat with mushrooms in the oven involves the use of almost any seasoning. Add the ones you like the most.
- Always cut meat along the fibers. If there is a lot of time, marinate slices in spices.
Make mushrooms in the oven and other recipes.